CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 101

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Mandy...you are making  me  ðŸ˜­ with  these pictures thinking  how this actor and character  is reduced to a santa claus in mughal libaas.😭

Santa Claus has a mind of his own ; sings well and comes in a jolly good ride. He has a life perception - This dubakkur emperor has only one goal/aim/mission in life - Always be around devi ma and do pooja through flowers/words/action from 2 feet  😆 - His devotion is killing. 😡
Out of all tracks post soul reunion, I find Khyber to be most blasphemous.

Atifa was okay except for ending - Infact they could have made it a fascinating one with Jalal getting somewhat really involved with Atifa and begum doing her rescue act.

Mathura - Sujamal is pathetic.

He going to amer 2nd time injured and returning empty handed was another blow to all of us Jalal lovers. 😆

I liked Benz track somehow - She had some oomph in spite of her circumference. 😆

Current one is too pathetic - Black magic.
Originally posted by jayaks02

Out of all tracks post soul reunion, I find Khyber to be most blasphemous.

Atifa was okay except for ending - Infact they could have made it a fascinating one with Jalal getting somewhat really involved with Atifa and begum doing her rescue act.

Mathura - Sujamal is pathetic.

He going to amer 2nd time injured and returning empty handed was another blow to all of us Jalal lovers. 😆

I liked Benz track somehow - She had some oomph in spite of her circumference. 😆

Current one is too pathetic - Black magic.

BENZO MIGHT HAVE HAD OOMPH, BUT THE ENTIRE TRACK WAS A BIT OTT, IF U ASK ME - THE WHOLE RUKS MAHAM ACT OF PUSHING BENZO ON TO JALAL AND JALAL JUST USING HER TO JALAO BEGUMSA - SERIOUSLY??

KHYBER WAS REALLY THE SADDEST 

SUJAMAL TRACK WAS REALLY SAD TOO AND RATHER PAINFUL TO WATCH 

AND POST SALIM TRACK WAS ALSO DISGUSTING WITH ALL THE AFEEMING N JALAL SALIM WAR. THEY COULD HAVE HANDLED FATHER SON DISAGREEMENTS MORE SUBTLY AND THERE WAS NO NEED TO BRING OUT THIS HATRED FROM THE BEGINNING ITSELF. BECAUSE OF THIS, THE ENTIRE CHARACTERIZATION OF SALIM HAS TAKEN A BEATING. 

THIS BLACK MAGIC TRACK, OF COURSE, BEYOND ANYONE'S. EXPECTATIONS. 
plz vote for rajat for gold awards.😊
Originally posted by ---Khushi---

Woh toh even PS surpassed AR in Jo's portrayal 😃
...was AR ever able to "spellbind" all on the sets? ðŸ˜†

koi shak. she had surpassed ash, madhuri, sridevi & even madhubala.😆
Sri, AR is Aishwarya Rai. ..she played Jo in Ashu's film,  Jodha Akbar

Whatever be the spells she binds the  sets  with, could  someone  please bind her with a silencio spell?

While AR's words drop like a gentle rain, PS's wordsss are like a hurricane.😲 This girl looks gorgeous, can grina and cry well but as for the rest...just tolerable. Perhaps  better than many in telly world  but nothing  sensational.

What is super irritating  about  the whole  scenario  is that an actor who is super impressive  in terms of looks  and talents is made to look yuck with his beard and his acting is so handicapped  by a pathetic  script while an above average  actress is sar pe chadaofied.

Same with the characters. While Akbar is so dumbed down Jodha  is so mahaanofied.😡

Tolerable for some...intolerable for some 

Any guesses, which one for me???😆...no prizes though...😆

Mandy...you are making  me  ðŸ˜­ with  these pictures thinking  how this actor and character  is reduced to a santa claus in mughal libaas.😭

😭 ðŸ˜­

GIRLS PLS RECALL THAT BEFORE OUR CC WAS BANNED, THIS WAS THE GENERAL DISCUSSION GOING ON ( COMPARING BEGUMSA TO ETERNAL BEAUTIES). PLS REFRAIN LEST WE LOSE AGAIN 

ALSO RECALL THAT IN THIS AVATAR OF THE CC WE ARE ALL REFORMED ðŸ˜†

IN OTHER NEWS ME SAW PARTS OF THE EPI TODAY. DAAYAN AND HER MOM GETTING TOO MUCH SCREEN SPACE BTW

SOME VAGUE BEGGAR WOMAN CAME TO WARN BEGUMSA ABOUT KAALI NAZAR ON HER GHAR PARIVAAR ( SINCE KANHA JI IS ABSENT, HE SENDS HIS MESSENGERS I GUESS ðŸ˜†) 

THE LOOK THAT JALAL GAVE BEGUMSA WHILE HE WAS LYING ON HER LAP ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤—

HAAYE KYA KAHOON, DIL GARDEN GARDEN HO GAYA BY GOD ðŸ˜†

NOTHING OF GREAT CONSEQUENCE OVERALL. I GET A FEELING THAT WEMIGHT SEE THE END OF DAAYAN SOONISH
Hi ladies, gr8 news - son cleared 12th boards (PCMB) with 95% - got 95 in English, Maths and Chemistry, 96 in Physics and 94 in Biology.