Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

NONE OF US HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE MUNNI

WE ALL LOVE TOUR POSTS AND SHARE THE LOVE THAT U HAVE FOR AKBAR, MP, YOUR BHAI ( ALTHOUGH WE MIGHT NOT THINK OF HIM AS OUR BHAI)

ALL OF US BRING SOMETHING DIFF TO THIS CC AND THATS WHAT MAKES IT THRIVE

ALL OF US ALSO HAS A PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT THINGS WHICH MIGHT BE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER

JUST COZ MANDY MIGHT FEEL THAT AKBAR MIGHT HAVE BEEN GREATER THAN MP, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT MP WAS NOT GREAT.

PLS GLANCE AT THE LONG POST THAT I MADE IN THE PREVIOUS PAGE

DO NOT WALK AWAY

lavi, i am a die hard fan of akbar and in my comment i did not say MP is bad or MP is wrong, all i said was that what all i know of him is that he was at war with akbar for the rest of his life, and that is the fact he was! isn't it?..and then i said i will elaborate later which means i have not finished yet i will talk about akbar's greatness and the term great itself later..and why i mentioned MP because the title of being great is an issue between him and akbar as per politicians..! anyway, i will be again misunderstood so better stopπŸ˜†
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No one is leaving...now that's it😳
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
munni this is your cc as this is for rajat and you are his true fan, i am like a temporary one aaj yahan kal wahan, you should be the last one to leave, in fact i should tone down and take it easyπŸ˜‰
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am going to come after you all now with  a cane and chase you cry  babies back into the  classroom...i.e., our thread. No one is going anywhere. Period.😑
Actually  it is all a communication  gap.

There  was  an article  referred in another  thread that Mandy and i had read that put Akbar down as one who did not deserve  to  be  called  great and MP as the candidate  worthy of  the  title. I must add that no one there agreed either. Greatness  is a relative  term- was the verdict and discussions were shifted to another thread.

Now Mandy's  response on MP's soldier-ship was a response  to  the  article. Shri and Munni who had probably  not read the  article  felt that Mandy's  comment  was stinging and made sharp responses. Mandy who was unaware  that  the two of  them  were unaware of the  original  article found  their response bitter.

Hence all the conphoooshan.

Phew...*sar ghooming*.

Edited by Sandhya.A - 8 years ago
mishtidoi thumbnail
*gives ice cold lemon- water to Sandhya*πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

*gives ice cold lemon- water to Sandhya*πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I needed it. Thanks.
mishtidoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

I needed it. Thanks.

you are welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I needed it. Thanks.

ME GIVING SANDHYA AND EVERYONE ELSE SOME YUMM CARROT N YAM VADAS WITH COCONUT CHUTNEY THAT MY MOM JUST MADE AND SENT πŸ˜†

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am going to come after you all now with  a cane and chase you cry  babies back into the  classroom...i.e., our thread. No one is going anywhere. Period.😑

Actually  it is all a communication  gap.

There  was  an article  referred in another  thread that Mandy and i had read that put Akbar down as one who did not deserve  to  be  called  great and MP as the candidate  worthy of  the  title. I must add that no one there agreed either. Greatness  is a relative  term- was the verdict and discussions were shifted to another thread.

Now Mandy's  response on MP's soldier-ship was a response  to  the  article. Shri and Munni who had probably  not read the  article  felt that Mandy's  comment  was stinging and made sharp responses. Mandy who was unaware  that  the two of  them  were unaware of the  original  article found  their response bitter.

Hence all the conphoooshan.

Phew...*sar ghooming*.

COMERADE SANDHYA TRY SEEING BEGUMSA IN GOWN AND PATISA TRYING TO WALTZ - AND REPORT BACK ON SAR GHOOMING STATUS πŸ˜†
mishtidoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

ME GIVING SANDHYA AND EVERYONE ELSE SOME YUMM CARROT N YAM VADAS WITH COCONUT CHUTNEY THAT MY MOM JUST MADE AND SENT πŸ˜†

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ