Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Btw hamayun didn't predict about the witch? Where is mr. Pandit's great predictions? Above all where r the tufans tht jalal creates? πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

Btw hamayun didn't predict about the witch? Where is mr. Pandit's great predictions? Above all where r the tufans tht jalal creates? πŸ˜†

And where is shaguni bhai or shaggy the sexy babe as she is called ? She was quite a character - Cannot forget the dance she did on Jalal's SR - Even she got so excited that Begumsa allowed such an anuchit event to happen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This ebola virus mom or BM guru is not worth it - She is too direct ; there is no witchy smile /smirk / side glances etc - She is like kooni in ramayan . I do not like her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - As if I like anything at all in JA. πŸ˜†
Sabdabhala thumbnail

HUMNAYUN PREDICTED ONLY ONE BAD YEAR IN THE OTHERWISE ILLUSTRIOUS LIFE FOR JALAL

ME THINKS EVER SINCE BEGUMSA IS IN HIS LIFE, EVERY FORTNIGHT THERE IS A DRAMA N DISTURBANCE πŸ˜†

I AM MISSING FARISHTA KID πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail

witch is from Rajputana land - Which one ? is anybody's guess. πŸ˜†
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayaks02

BTW THERE IS TOO MUCH HULLABALOO THAT BOTH LADIES ARE WEARING IDENTICAL CLOTHES IN OFFSCREEN PIC πŸ˜†

TALKING ABOUT PICS, JAYA DID U CHK OUT THE OFFSCREEN PICS THAT I ASKED U TOO COUPLA DAYS AGO?  THE ONE OF BEGUMSA WEDDING N SOME OTHERS?? πŸ˜†
Sabdabhala thumbnail

mirchi war, mirchi food - Oh gosh !! What's with Mirchi and this serial ?

And this food scene is a ulta repeat of very early mirchi scene where MA put much mirchi.

CVs are looking at old episodes of JA itself and recycling - This is an innovation. 😑

What is amar prem in this non-sense feeding ? REEL has affected me so much I repel at the name called Jodha these days - And then I remember the grace personified ASH and come to senses.  Whenever a villain enters JA, Jalal and Jodha become extra buddhu or dumb from whatever is their original nature . anyone also noticed ?

Begumsa looked like a fool when she came searching for Aram banu and this ebola virus Jodi was onto something fishy and begumsa did not even get an inkling for all her extra terrestrial intelligence that she is endowed with ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HER OUT OF THE WORLD INTELLIGENCE IS ONLY VISIBLE TO HER PATISA AND HER SAASU MA πŸ˜†

US MERE MORTALS CAN NEVER WITNESS SUCH IMMENSE GREATNESS πŸ˜†
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nobody watching Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.😭
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

</div>
<div>

she is not from rajputana land. She is from bengal. The mom nd the daughter r bengali nd speak bengali. Anyone can be bad but rajvanshis r pavitra. πŸ˜†
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Nobody watching Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.😭

Not able to digest sanskari Asoka...one is enuffπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by mishtidoi - 8 years ago
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sri...Piya re had issue of rape of wife by hubby's enemy on their wedding night...and how the couple copes up with this and the child born off it...also the man loved his woman so much, he did not never ever let her go, even when she asked, while he was struggling...now this is love😳