Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Btw loved rajat's intense romantic expressions i guess it depends on who the partner is...wink!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jayaks02

sahib e jamal also committed suicide ? she is parvez's mom - correct. Salim has specilized in making his wives commit suicides. ðŸ˜† - Sorry - This is serious matter - Do you know what is the perceived reason ? 

well real reason is still not known but akbar was really upset on salim about this.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
btw if anyone is interested in watching rajat's old show dharamveer u can watch it on dangal channel at 9.30pm indian time. salimsa aka ravi is also there.😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

Btw loved rajat's intense romantic expressions i guess it depends on who the partner is...wink!

depends on anyone can be his partner & his expressions will be equally intense except one u know it.😆
Edited by munnirony - 8 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i agree with shreya...in the need for this epic love story so many good people and partners lose their identity in history who may have helped create history in some for or other...

not many know about ruqaiyya or salima beghum coz folklore and history has not been too kind to them...they have been mentioned as very important part of Akbar's life but when you romanticize it they lose the sheen ...and rest the people do not care if there was no love story ...love is not the only relationship that can be epic...there are others too ..mother child or siblings or friends or the wife who may not have had an epic love story but she did love her husband with her whole capacity and stood by him ...

hence history should be tken with a pinch of salt..coz it is written by a person and every person has a point of view and observe  things based on their understanding ..hence every story has so many versions ...

i just feel sad that such a great monarch and his personal life has been humiliated to this extent for profit and numbers...

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

he has intense expressions for his beghumsa as well but sadly that never gets reciprocated...instead you get this awkward feeling that he is with someone else's wife and not his own...if history had recorded that they begot salim..she would not have allowed him to cross the line of control she etched for him ðŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 8 years ago
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok munni got ur point totally.. lets dont talk abt it anymore as i will get a headache 😆 noorjahan show to hai hi best ... when i watched siyasat for the first time i was disappointed coz before that i had watched noorjahan show on youtube. and my expectations were high.. but gradually i became fond of siyasat , though no show can take noorjahan's place... I dont know y it got axed... U knw fell in love with milind soman after watching him play salim.. such a good actor with mesmerising looks and attitude and dialogues were mashaallah... !!!! 😳
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

he has intense expressions for his beghumsa as well but sadly that never gets reciprocated...instead you get this awkward feeling that he is with someone else's wife and not his own...if history had recorded that they begot salim..she would not have allowed him to cross the line of control she etched for him ðŸ˜†

with someone's wife ðŸ˜† - LOL - u nailed it 
jayaks02 thumbnail
just saw youtube links of SIyasat - Somehow getting a feeling that this new salim is good on looks and exterior acting. But he has not got into the head of Salim. The previous one was so good in that department - Could feel the vulnerability then so much - New Salim - I also appreciated the he is HOT etc in first two episodes but somehow I think it is not stellar casting. if some one does not get into the head part of character, it is not exciting for me - The craft does not reach its pinnacle however one tries.
This is where early Rajat was beyond compare 
jayaks02 thumbnail
Suddenly remembered the scene when Rajat and PS play LIVE chess and she asks for Shariff's release before that baby shower function - How superb Rajat used to be those days ?!! 
He was so attracted to her, but could not get too physically close and he admired her and listened to her ; Took his decisions. That Rajat was good and I miss him.