Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 77

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well all i can say is siyasat is well made show its believable because its presented well,,its fiction yet its looks real ,i love siyasat too but this anar angle was too much i dont think a son will play with his father cucubine nor akbar would have done that it was disgusting,to me mughals are shown worst in siyasat than ja thats only my pov,but again i enjoy the show ðŸ˜³ as it is well presented

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Well ja was ablast until mahams exist,it was all politics and conspiracy,but the minute this lob istory come it fell flat and no one believes akbar was a majnu
amina1 thumbnail
And whu rajat is shown shirtless to fench trp,strong story line is needed not this kind of foolishness 
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishtidoi

BTW anybody watched Piya re...pak show?

If it has fawad Khan I must have watched it. ðŸ˜†
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayaks02

If it has fawad Khan I must have watched it.😆

No Fawad but excellent story, at least for me..do watch if you can.
jayaks02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amina1

Why is it everytime jalal has to romance chudail wishkanya nachnewali cant a king get a proper queen,this is disgrace yar

Absolutely - No good dancer/singer/ a stunner ðŸ˜•

All rejects with a circumference like mine only come to seduce him - ðŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail

No Fawad but excellent story, at least for me..do watch if you can.

What story - pls tell in 3 lines as I remember seeing this one but cannot recollect.

Quite some time I saw Fawad - today will watch ZGH for 5 mins ðŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail

Who believes JA is true...that show is also fiction with all the trash being dished out constantly...but only the presentation doesn't give rights to call Siyasat or for that matter the book as a historical.

If you think Indu is being honest by first  writing in the story that Rahimi belonged to Rukku and then in the end clearing the air by telling that it belonged to MUZ...then JA is also being honest in putting its anuchit NR disclaimer, every now and then in the show...she clarified in the book point by point what she imagined, which was not there in history and thus the story is fictional...so JA puts disclaimer as a whole lot.

The salim-anar-akbar triangle may not be gross to many of you, but for me it was...the gossip of Salim-Anar love story was also there  without this Akbar love angle...she could have touched upon that...Indu very cleverly tarnished the Mughals here IMO.

Charu is too limited as an actress, she too lacks nuances, if some other actress lacks acting skills it doesn't favour Charu either.

Mandy, all I'm saying is, if you do want to debate things, you have to base facts on historical account, documents, etc. and not fictional novels based on historical, when you get answers in form of references of history books and documents, you have to be ready with your artillery as well...and you do get where I'm pointing to.

Let not this reel, crap of JA blur or demean our sensibilities to the real JA figure that did exist, in what superiority or importance can be contended.

Good points and well articulated. 

Mishti - Even akbar nama I will take with a bit of salt if he keeps referring to some narrative - But it is more like a diary and there is another financial accounting/ salaries info diary which is huge and well maintained. The moment anyone sits and records some events/happenings in life there is an element of drama added to it - Just the % is different - But Akbar name and successive histories have recorded Akbar's achievements and style of governance clearly and I will go with these for Akbar - Anything else on Akbar, especially the love life is blind spot for me. No source can be relied upon. 
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@shivi, i think u people r not getting my point & honestly maybe im not able to explain. my point was never about salim-noor. my point is DD show has the best portrayal of akbar which even siyasaat failed to show big time. akbar was shown in detail there. i agree siyasaat is about salim but if akbar is a pivotal role, other wives & other complications should have been included. if one show can do it, siyasaat can do it as well. & if its not doing it or the whole truth cant be included it cant be a great show for me at least. so if i had seen a 100 times better show than this, i cant appreciate this one, even if its 100 times better than JA, bcoz i cant measure a show with respect to a garbage like JA. siyasaat is definitely a logical fiction & its good no doubt, whtever truth indu had included thts a known truth which even a kid knows. evrybody is not EK tht they will change the history or the imp. events even if its a fiction or NR. but its certainly not up to the mark for me. only the actors playing salim both old & new, jagat, ruku & now ali quli r awsum but rest r just avg., especially charu is not at all suitable for noor's role. so here i rest my case. 
jayaks02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

tragedy is tht even in famous love stories 2 people get their love & other people suffer without any fault. salim was attracted to sahib e jamal & their marriage was completely by salim's wish but in course of time things got over & sahib e jamal committed suicide but unfortunately her grave is termed as anarkali's grave & fictional love story got popular & sahib's love got lost sumwhere. shah jahan- mumtaz was also a epic love story but shah jahan's 1st wife kandahari begum was totally ignored whereas along with jahanara she was there with khurram till the end. her grave is sumwhere near taj mahal but its totally ignored bcoz she was not the emperor's fav. we feel bad about JA's ruku & abar's other wives but isnt it the same story of sum other epic love stories as well??

sahib e jamal also committed suicide ? she is parvez's mom - correct. Salim has specilized in making his wives commit suicides. ðŸ˜† - Sorry - This is serious matter - Do you know what is the perceived reason ?