Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Waise shouldn't Ali-quli and Nissa now, be in Bengal instead of Lahore?

Shivi, I guess that it was both Salima and HB who convinced Salim, historically...No one is blaming Indu here.

And, yes, JA is a very poor yardstick to compare a history fiction.

Objection My Lord - yardstick and JA you mean BT's JA ??

Mishti - you are far and much better than that, for sure. Please !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sri there wasnt no amar prem but there was prem πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail

Mandy, as Shreya said, where is Jodha/HK, Salima or HB in Siyasat?...here  itself Indu has taken a LONG NR rope.

The patricide attempt by Salim...that is an evil doer, even not a grey shaded hero...he was never shown with guilt, just afraid of being caught and on top of that he has gals think in to torment Akbar for stealing his Nissa...crap😑...a HUGE NR😑😑

mishti - Author can take liberty with characterization ? I am fine with evilness of Salim. Infact he was cruel in some sense that he could not wait for his dad to die and wanted throne causing much anguish to Akbar. His relationship with Akbar is tumultuous to say the least. If Indu exploits it to a great extent, it is okay for me.

And she also takes liberty in creating love angle between Nissa and Salim; FOR NR it is okay. But history's events somehow tell me that she used Salim.
jayaks02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivis18

Sri there wasnt no amar prem but there was prem πŸ˜†

OK - for you I will believe it. do not want to break your heart. πŸ˜†
Even in the old DD show , salim and noor met before her first marriage and many sources do say the same .. Haan it may be possible that salim might have forgotten her with time and they both gradually adjusted in their lives like normally happens in cases where parents dont allow love marriages.. It cannot be said that aliquli was a bad man and he tortured nissa .. But here he is shown this way to make their love story stronger ... Maybe aliquli and nissa were a happy family and then... who knows the truth!? there are various theories regarding the same and u cant say which one is true.. Whether salim got aliquli killed becoz of nissa or not ?? whether he loved her frm the starting or not... Many things are fictionised and many are based on facts. Like that kabootar incident was famous πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: jayaks02

</div>

<div>
OK - for you I will believe it. do not want to break your heart. πŸ˜†

awww u are so kind πŸ˜† dont worry i dont care abt salim and noor...I should be worried abt myself instead... Iam still single πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivis18

awww u are so kind πŸ˜† dont worry i dont care abt salim and noor...I should be worried abt myself instead... Iam still single πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yeh dekho, sabse bada siyapa toh ghar mein hai, aur isse dusron ki amar prems ki padi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BTW anybody watched Piya re...pak show?

yeh dekho, sabse bada siyapa toh ghar mein hai, aur isse dusron ki amar prems ki padi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya right salim aur noor ka jo hona tha ho chuka hum kyu fikar krey πŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivi i would say to each their own all the love stories are subjective depends on which angle one looks at and in polygamy if you have wives and concubines in thousands then there will be at least one soul mate and that sparks a love story be it gossip or be it a reality!