CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 73

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shivis18

exactly i think even the fiction she created was keeping in mind the historical events and also she clearly says that its her own interpretation of the love story based on historical references. I did not like the drugging part though that was surely gross... And salim and noors love ke kissas are very old . even i have heard many of them in my childhood itself. I havent heard any famous kissa of jodha and akbar epic lob story... how ignorant i have been 😆

true shivi and the kissa of salim noor fight is also documented and mentioned by indu in her book!
Anarkali is a total fiction nd the stories made up was totally on perception. the grave which is claimed to be anarkali tomb its not her but of salim's wife nd parveez's mom sahib e jamal's. Its called anarkali garden bcoz many pomegranate plants were there. From there all the speculations started nd tht was the time where history was exaggerated. If we believe one thing we have to believe everything.
at the end i would say jitne muh utni baatein! whether salim anar akbar kissa existed or not..whether jodha akbar love existed or not. whether noor was the only true love of salim or not who knows..only shah jahan's true love for mumtaz is visible in the form of taj mahal the rest we have either read or heard from somewhere and what reliable sources are we talking about...the whole truth was never written..then the translation must have made certain changes and twisted the words to suit their interest and people who read must have interpreted on their own and given proofs suited as per their interest...all i can say is if we were not born to witness what happened in that era and none of us can claim and be 100% correct..and there can never be a complete reliable source as people will write as per their interest or what is best for their clan but still if praises were written about akbar and his administrative policies were ahead of his times then that is indeed true but what is said or even written about his personal life will remain as a mystery as there has been no documentation by akbar in writing that whom he loved the most and whom he had affairs with!
well unfortunately many love stories didnt get any footage or popularity bcoz either they were not shahenshah or no taj mahal were built. dara shikoh-ranadil love story is a perfect eg. but not much people know about it. the cruel king auranzeb had also built a mini taj mahal which is called "garib taj mahal" for his 1st wife but its not given much footage of course bcoz of his bad deeds. but interestingly shah jahan also had his share of bad deeds but his taj mahal out shined everything. tragedy is there is a difference b/w popular love story & great love story. who knows who loved who bcoz the fact remains tht many documents were destroyed & those documents were not those stories survived. as per akbar goes he wasnt a manju not bcoz no documents r there, bcoz its common sense. a majnu cant get a whole hindusthan under whole banner. he had lots of work to do & maybe if salim or shah jahan were in the same situation as akbar who knows  salim-noor or khurram-mumtaz love story wouldnt had happened.

P.S.:- the main point of the whole debate is u dont need to believe any research to proof sumthing. certain things can just be known by common sense. like the case of akbar.  
tragedy is tht even in famous love stories 2 people get their love & other people suffer without any fault. salim was attracted to sahib e jamal & their marriage was completely by salim's wish but in course of time things got over & sahib e jamal committed suicide but unfortunately her grave is termed as anarkali's grave & fictional love story got popular & sahib's love got lost sumwhere. shah jahan- mumtaz was also a epic love story but shah jahan's 1st wife kandahari begum was totally ignored whereas along with jahanara she was there with khurram till the end. her grave is sumwhere near taj mahal but its totally ignored bcoz she was not the emperor's fav. we feel bad about JA's ruku & abar's other wives but isnt it the same story of sum other epic love stories as well?? Edited by munnirony - 8 years ago
munni, the love stories will always remain a mystery unless there is a solid proof to prove them but Akbar for sure was more of a practical man and a workaholic whose passion was just to conquer and rule and be known as a fair and just ruler!
if we look at siyaasat then we know how much time akbar had for his sons or his family, his entire life was spent in building the huge mughal empire, that is why maybe there were misunderstandings between the siblings and the father..murad is shown always complaining about being neglected and salim had his own differences and poor danial never thought himself capable enough to rule hence died from excess alcohol and opium!

and also heard that his sons were jealous of the 9 gems since they were closest to akbar and akbar spent most of his time with them! not like JA where akbar has nothing else to do other than one woman man majnugiri😆
Edited by ghalibmirza - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

munni, the love stories will always remain a mystery unless there is a solid proof to prove them but Akbar for sure was more of a practical man and a workaholic whose passion was just to conquer and rule and be known as a fair and just ruler!

thts why i said u dont need any research or documents to guess about akbar. its purely common sense & logic. other things can have several debates but for akbar only logic is enough.
Originally posted by munnirony

thts why i said u dont need any research or documents to guess about akbar. its purely common sense & logic. other things can have several debates but for akbar only logic is enough.

exactly! i would rather believe indunama than ektanama😆 because indunama does not show him as a one woman man and he was not!
Nice disc - Liking it - will come back later.

Indu's book is imagination, fiction and is to be treated such. what historical weaving has been done is restricted to names, year, events etc. Rest of relationshipping, love angle between Nissa and Salim is all her very fertile imagination. No one knows whether Nissa ONLY used Salim for power or gains of family or she was really in love.

My Opinion. 😃

Siyasat is fiction on fiction - Another interesting take.

Not much interested in Anarkali - She has existed only in Western authors books and not Oriental. This is a very interesting observation I have.