CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 69

Posted: 8 years ago
The show has become so pathetic n irritating...You all know how much I love both PS n Jodha...πŸ˜†
...but the sad part is that nowadays I find RT also irritating whenever I try to watch for even 2 mins ...so sad the show is nowadays..  πŸ₯±

Now I'd better run before Munni comes after me with her cane πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ---Khushi---

The show has become so pathetic n irritating...You all know how much I love both PS n Jodha...πŸ˜†...but the sad part is that nowadays I find RT also irritating whenever I try to watch for even 2 mins ...so pathetic is the show nowadays..  πŸ₯±
Now I'd better run before Munni comes after me with her cane πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RT is irritating with PS, otherwise his solo scenes and group scenes are still ok and much better than PS's maha sanskaari scenes..but when they are together and try to romance with 19 feet distance in between and with horrible expressions i honestly feel like throwing up!
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

RT is irritating with PS, otherwise his solo scenes and group scenes are still ok and much better than PS's maha sanskaari scenes..but when they are together and try to romance with 19 feet distance in between and with horrible expressions i honestly feel like throwing up!

The main problem is also the script apart from horrendous romance...

The main problem is also the script apart from horrendous romance...

yup...horrendous story telling and even more horrendous romance ...sum up as JA πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sun29

yup...horrendous story telling and even more horrendous romance ...sum up as JA πŸ˜†

Bound scripts are the call of the day...

The show has become so pathetic n irritating...You all know how much I love both PS n Jodha...πŸ˜†
...but the sad part is that nowadays I find RT also irritating whenever I try to watch for even 2 mins ...so sad the show is nowadays.. πŸ₯±

Now I'd better run before Munni comes after me with her caneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tumne itni anuchit baat kaise kar di. Ab agar jalal irritating hain isme mere bhai ki kya galti hain? 😭
Agree with Khushi - RT is irritating - It is not his fault but the script and fallen characterization - But even when he does his same romance with PS for the nth time, it is so boring I cannot tell you.

He is best suited for aggressive, proud and gamand type of dominating heroes - Early days he shone so bright he eclipsed everyone - These days he just comes and does his shifts, collects money and goes back.

Even Benz track had 1% sanity that Abul mali wanted to kill Akbar but where is this bewakoof coming from ? That too as SIL ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘
Khushi - congrats for your son's achievements - Party time πŸ‘β­οΈ
Mera bhai irritating nehi hain. Main sabko ab begumsa ki tarhah 40 pages ka lecture dungi. 😑
Originally posted by jayaks02

Agree with Khushi - RT is irritating - It is not his fault but the script and fallen characterization - But even when he does his same romance with PS for the nth time, it is so boring I cannot tell you.

He is best suited for aggressive, proud and gamand type of dominating heroes - Early days he shone so bright he eclipsed everyone - These days he just comes and does his shifts, collects money and goes back.

Even Benz track had 1% sanity that Abul mali wanted to kill Akbar but where is this bewakoof coming from ? That too as SIL ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘

jaya the script is irritating more than the actor, RT has given his best and that is why we are his fans and watch the show for him but now two things are destroying the show one is the script and second the half baked romance..RT gets conscious with PS esp after her issues with sv..he does not want to touch her and get in trouble, i think he plays safe and when an actor is restricted how can he perform well..in romantic scenes i would blame non co operation from ps..he is good in doing intense scenes..emotional scenes and intense romance..how can we forget what he has given in initial days of JA!