Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: munnirony

nd tht day witch gave the bahana of not tying the tabiz. She is having periods. Oops sorry. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†ROFL did she say that? I mean in today's day and age OK but thenπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

nd tht day witch gave the bahana of not tying the tabiz. She is having periods. Oops sorry. πŸ˜†

SANDHYA NOT ONLY IS BEGUMSA NOSTRADAMUS REINCARNATE, SHE ALSO HAS HER GURUJI THE GREAT SHAHI NAZUMI, WHO CAN SMELL ANY EVIL FROM AFAR

WONDER WHY EVEN BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER ARE HELPLESS AGAINST THE DAAYAN N HER MA?? 

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

@bold: very true.

No coaching class is as good as mom's coaching. There the child is one among 10 or 50. But when it is the mother who is teaching, the child gets 100% focus. So the first congratulations is to you. πŸ₯³

Btw are these 10th or 12th results? And aage maasa ki kya aagya hai for future course selection?

10th std results πŸ˜ƒ...Thanks so much πŸ˜ƒ

He had dropped science for Economics in the 9th std itself...

He will be opting for Commerce in Class 11 & 12, n will be appearing for a few entrances after his 12th, including appearing for Indian National Mathematics Olympiad (INMO) during his 12th...clearing which would give him direct entry to the institute of our choice. ...Chennai  Mathematical Institute  (CMI)...else an entrance exam after 12th...

He aspires to become a Data Scientist πŸ˜ƒ...atleast this maasa desires this career for her putrasa as Mathematics & Computer Science are clearly the putrasa's interests & strengths, BOTH...πŸ˜ƒ

(Please excuse the  frequent use of this smiley... πŸ˜ƒ ...can't seem to wipe the smile off my face...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†)

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 8 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Misti, daayan whispered sumthing in begumsa's ears nd then begumsa whispered it to HB. Watch the scene u will get it. πŸ˜†
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

10th std results πŸ˜ƒ...Thanks so much πŸ˜ƒ

He had dropped science for Economics in the 9th std itself...

He will be opting for Commerce in Class 11 & 12, n will be appearing for a few entrances after his 12th, including appearing for Indian National Mathematics Olympiad (INMO) during his 12th...clearing which would give him direct entry to the institute of our choice. ...Chennai  Mathematical Institute  (CMI)...else an entrance exam after 12th...

He aspires to become a Data Scientist πŸ˜ƒ...atleast this maasa desires this career for her putrasa as Mathematics & Computer Science are clearly the putrasa's interests & strengths, BOTH...πŸ˜ƒ

(Please excuse the  frequent use of this smiley... πŸ˜ƒ ...can't seem to wipe the smile off my face...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†)

No need to ask excuse.
You have EARNED the right to feel πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ for months on from now. (till his 12th boards.πŸ˜†)

Out here in Chennai, Economics is a part of Social Science and Science is compulsory till 10th.  That is why I was surprised not to find Science in the list and asked if it was 10th or 12th results. I know that you hail from begumsa's state. But where do you reside...My sahelisa's putrasa would find a place that allows dropping Science in 10th as heaven.πŸ˜†, though I have always been 😲 at such allergy to Science which has always been my fav subject.πŸ˜”

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello ladies! new promo pics seem to be interestingπŸ˜ƒ
ghalibmirza thumbnail
who cares about after effects lets enjoy the momentπŸ˜‰..Akbar has been killed long time ago in the show lets enjoy rajat's intense romantic expressions which i have been dying to watch!
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

No need to ask excuse.
You have EARNED the right to feel πŸ˜ƒ for months on from now. (till his 12th boards.πŸ˜†)

Out here in Chennai, Economics is a part of Social Science and Science is compulsory till 10th.  That is why I was surprised not to find Science in the list and asked if it was 10th or 12th results. I know that you hail from begumsa's state. But where do you reside...My sahelisa's putrasa would find a place that allows dropping Science in 10th as heaven.πŸ˜†, though I have always been 😲 at such allergy to Science which has always been my fav subject.πŸ˜”

I hail from Mumbai...but it's not about Mumbai...

It's the ICSE board which allows this...

Only English, one other language,  & Social Studies (History & Geography) are Group I, & are compulsory

Then Maths, Science, Economics, EVS,  n many other subjects belong to  Group II, of which you have to take 2 subjects... (some schools do not offer all subjects)

Then, Computers, Technical Drawing, Art, Drama, etc belong to Group III, of which u have to take 1...
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
mandy do u feel we can have some close passionate scenes between witch and jalal ?  Edited by rima4ever - 8 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
..and why as per spoiler boring begumsa has to sing aarti ti disrupt the lovers🀒..also saw jalal pushing begumsaπŸ˜†