Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
just read the WU..what to say..i only want a hott scene with laboni and jalal in hamaam the rest i do not care! btw anyone seen siyaasat yet?
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Hola girls. ... πŸ₯³

95.33 % overall

English 92
Hindi 92
Maths  96
Economics 95
Social Studies 99
Computers 98

πŸ₯³

Congratulations Khushi πŸ‘
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

just read the WU..what to say..i only want a hott scene with laboni and jalal in hamaam the rest i do not care! btw anyone seen siyaasat yet?

ME TOO READ WU MANDY πŸ˜‘

WHAT TO SAY. NO MOTIVATION TO SEE JA AT ALL

DEPRESSING IS THE WORD

DONT EVEN WANT TO VENTURE
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ngayou

Jalboni ka hawttt hamam scene milega kya atleast as somebody s dream scene as Jallu is ekapatnivrat 😑

kuch nehi hoga. jalal spell mein bhi sanskari hain.πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much girls πŸ€—...m so happy n relieved today. ...
The ride from pre - prelims (67%) to prelims (76%) to boards - 95.33%...its been nothing short of a roller coaster ride..my boy really slogged it out in the 2 months after the much need jolt of his dismal pre - prelims performance...n so did I! !!!!!!πŸ˜†

All's well that ends well!!...n btw, no private tuitions or coaching classes at all!!!!...it was a gamble that I took as I thought my child did not have the temperament to sit thru cumbersome coaching classes...which eat up hours of a student's time...i seriously wondered whether that was a wrong decision after the pre prelims fiasco. ..he was the only child in his class who did not  have private coaching!!!!...but then he n i decided to work on it together...n lo!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

After all, "God truly helps those who help themselves" πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 8 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Sandhya, I have made a promise to myself - I am definitely going to write my version of Akbar and Jodha and the others and erase this crap dished out by EK and I am going to get that book published as well - As for silent spectatorship, I am fed up with Begumsa's mahanta and now it will go up several notches - I am just hoping that Rajat gets to quit asap

Anxiously waiting behna πŸ˜ƒ
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Anxiously waiting behna πŸ˜ƒ

adi do get a book published and i too m looking forward to itπŸ˜›..i have nothing to say about the dumb serial🀒..
ghalibmirza thumbnail
just finished watching the epi, the NR was crap but rajat did well!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks so much girls πŸ€—...m so happy n relieved today. ...

The ride from pre - prelims (67%) to prelims (76%) to boards - 95.33%...its been nothing short of a roller coaster ride..my boy really slogged it out in the 2 months after the much need jolt of his dismal pre - prelims performance...n so did I! !!!!!!πŸ˜†

All's well that ends well!!...n btw, no private tuitions or coaching classes at all!!!!...it was a gamble that I took as I thought my child did not have the temperament to sit thru cumbersome coaching classes...which eat up hours of a student's time...i seriously wondered whether that was a wrong decision after the pre prelims fiasco. ..he was the only child in his class who did not  have private coaching!!!!...but then he n i decided to work on it together...n lo!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

After all, "God truly helps those who help themselves" πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³

congrats buddy πŸ€—..hard work does pay indeed and that was such a leap of faith you both took...and your son must have gained the confidence even more by the faith you showed in him ...God bless him ...and do give our heartiest congratulations to him as well...
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

just finished watching the epi, the NR was crap but rajat did well!

JUST SAW SOME PICS OF NEW PROMO

LOOKS LIKE SOME SIZZLING SCENES OF DAAYAN N JALAL ARE IN THE OFFING πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

EVENTUALLY, OF COURSE, JALAL HAS TO FALL AT HER FEET N SAY SORRY, BUT HOPEFULLY SOME FUN FOR JALAL BEFORE THAT πŸ˜‰