Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 56

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Mud falls on Jalal. Nahaofying in BT. Begumsa teases him saying he escaped from 3 successive defeats and Jalal pulls her in BT. (* I was kind of πŸ˜² at this*). The tease continues...and they throw water at each other and bg- in aankhon mein tum...nothing sensational, but as shreya says, revolutionary by JA standards.

LOOKS LIKE I MISSED MAJOR ACTION TODAY πŸ˜†

JOJA IN BT πŸ˜‰ AND THAT TOO TOGETHER πŸ˜†

SALIMSA AND ANAAR LOOUUU FULL ON AND JOJA LOOUU FULL ON πŸ˜›

CVS KA JAWAAB NAHI 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabdabhala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

witch dalofy mitti on jalal, jo bathing jalal, jalal made jo fall into the tub, both poured water on each other's head, laboni gifted a perfume to jalal, took jalal's hair & jodha's sindoor & did sum tantra with her mom; BD sent a letter to jalal for salim-maan marriage, jo & ruks r happy of course for different reasons, salimsa tells anar he will call it quits; anar understanding maan "istri" ki pida; jalal plans to defeat MP & sends salim; laboni eats meat.

SO BASICALLY DOES THIS MEAN THAT WITCH TANTRA WILL BE THE CAUSE OF ANAR WALLING πŸ˜• ??? GUESS RUKS WILL ALSO HAVE HER HAND IN THE FIASCO. I REALLY HOPE SALIM/JALAL SEES RUKS KA ASLI CHEHRA. AT LEAST THEN HER SCREEN SPACE CAN BE REDUCED. 

DONT GET ME WRONG, I QUITE LIKE LAVINA BUT CVS HAVE TRASHED HER CHARACTER SO MUCH THAT ITS QUITE IRRITATING TO SEE HER DO THE SAME THINGS ON N ON

SO MP HAS RESURFACED?? IS HE STILL THE SAME OR PLASTICALLY MODIFIED?? 

Sabdabhala thumbnail

yup bath tub scenes r suitable for 20s not 40s. πŸ˜†

I DONT MIND SEEING JALAL IN BT EVEN IF HE IS 60 πŸ˜‰

BRING IT ON πŸ˜†

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want to see jalal in BT with laboni...and that also a hott one...wink...lol
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sabdabhala

I DONT MIND SEEING JALAL IN BT EVEN IF HE IS 60πŸ˜‰

BRING IT ONπŸ˜†

Jalal is always welcome. im talking about akdha. πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Lavanya , showing ruks ka asli chehra is not possible bcoz ruks cant be eliminated from jalal's life even with jodha's 24*7
bhajan nd arti bcoz ruku was there with all her powers till the end nd this thing they can't change. CVs had fallen into their own trap in ruku's case.
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Lavanya , showing ruks ka asli chehra is not possible bcoz ruks cant be eliminated from jalal's life even with jodha's 24*7
bhajan nd arti bcoz ruku was there with all her powers till the end nd this thing they can't change. CVs had fallen into their own trap in ruku's case.

..and many places i have read that ruk was Akbar's favorite and enjoyed being powerful till the end, even salim gave her the same respect as akbar used to..i think ruk was Akbar ki ladli begumπŸ˜‰..and also jodha and salima held their own..jodha became more powerful after salim's birth and became MUZ after salim became emperor! salima was the main adviser/consultant of Akbar! and also all the main begums, emperor himself and princes had their ships, as shipping was their big source of income and all powerful begums had the power to zaari farmans..ruk being th padshah begum and incharge of harem had many such powers..!

ghalibmirza thumbnail
jodha being shown learning english with such a thin parda and the goras entering her hojra to teach her is a joke..nothing of this sort ever happened in reality..all the main begums had their ships but it was the enunches/helpers who used to run for them as they had limited access to the outside world but they definitely enjoyed the income coming from it!
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Well mandy who is fav is quite a debatable issue bcoz I had also read tht salima was his favourite nd infact she was his love in the true sense. Ruku was is fav in the initial years but later it was certainly salima. Thts wht I had studied. Now as per my mom once akbar went on record nd said Indians r best wives so jo can also be his fav nd moreover she was the only wife who was buried with her husband whereas ruku preferred to be buried with her father nd grand father. So no source is sound enough to prove tht who actually was his favourite. u can get evidences in favor of all 3. Obviously ruku was his best friend, salima was not the only wife of BK but still he only married her. So fav part is debatable. For me the truth is all of them were equal for him thts why he declared 3 khaas begums.