Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: munnirony

witch dalofy mitti on jalal, jo bathing jalal, jalal made jo fall into the tub, both poured water on each other's head, laboni gifted a perfume to jalal, took jalal's hair & jodha's sindoor & did sum tantra with her mom; BD sent a letter to jalal for salim-maan marriage, jo & ruks r happy of course for different reasons, salimsa tells anar he will call it quits; anar understanding maan "istri" ki pida; jalal plans to defeat MP & sends salim; laboni eats meat.

Sariyana puthukuli episode  - Sandhya can translate this 😆- There is no connection to akbar . 

God - when will this MUZ take ticket to heaven ? ðŸ˜†

25 year old son is engaged and these two are splashing water on each other. Why is MP coming now ? 
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Adi, kuch to kaho...why this silent spectatorship?
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uff jaya not 25 he is sweet 16. 😆
jayaks02 thumbnail
lavi - watched bits of Sorry bhai - nice - liked it - grows on you.
Now shifted to "I Am " - Fab start - I love Nandita das - weekend masti ðŸ˜ƒ
jayaks02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Adi, kuch to kaho...why this silent spectatorship?

wohi ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

Uff jaya not 25 he is sweet 16. 😆

Then I am also 27.5 ðŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

is it not too late to allure audience by showing such ridiculous scenes..these would have made much more sense when their relationship was growing and passion was at its peak..but sadly it never happened and now these are desperate attempts to get back the audience lol

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

great discussion girls on polygamy and JA...as i have said this before and repeated time and again...you need maturity and sensitivity to handle a love story and secondly you have to be really a sensible writer to show a love story in a polygamy setting ...but sadly this show is run by juveniles from EK camp who only know the tired and tested formula be it sass bahu or historical..there only agenda is numbers and story and plot and history can take a hike...

the heroine has to be self righteous and everyone else have to turn dark or a doormat to glorify the heroine...

hence ruqaiyya ,salima and Akbar himself all fell into this murky trap of the creatives in order to elevate beghumsa to the sky...

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sun29

is it not too late to allure audience by showing such ridiculous scenes..these would have made much more sense when their relationship was growing and passion was at its peak..but sadly it never happened and now these are desperate attempts to get back the audience lol

yup bath tub scenes r suitable for 20s not 40s. ðŸ˜†
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivis18

Guys , read this 😃
anjanadesigns.blogspot.in/2014/08/who-was-rajput-wife-of-mughal-emperor.html?m=1

😲 😲 blasphemous 🤣