Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
btw jalal & jodha were in the same bath tub. though the 10ft distance was still there but certainly a revolutionary scene as per JA standards.😆
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

btw jalal & jodha were in the same bath tub. though the 10ft distance was still there but certainly a revolutionary scene as per JA standards.😆

😲 😲 😲

WU do...missed this chamatkar 😭
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
jodha called jalal "handsome" in english. jalal also called jo "handsome" but begumsa corrected him & said for girls the word is "beautiful". as usual hunar ki mallika ka jawab nehi.😆
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

😲 😲 😲

Mud falls on Jalal. Nahaofying in BT. Begumsa teases him saying he escaped from 3 successive defeats and Jalal pulls her in BT. (* I was kind of ðŸ˜² at this*). The tease continues...and they throw water at each other and bg- in aankhon mein tum...nothing sensational, but as shreya says, revolutionary by JA standards.
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

jodha called jalal "handsome" in english. jalal also called jo "handsome" but begumsa corrected him & said for girls the word is "beautiful". as usual hunar ki mallika ka jawab nehi.😆

Jalal looked like a villager in the city streets for the first time and begumsa as the budhdhuram's maargdarshak correcting his silliness.😡
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

😲 😲 😲

witch dalofy mitti on jalal, jo bathing jalal, jalal made jo fall into the tub, both poured water on each other's head, laboni gifted a perfume to jalal, took jalal's hair & jodha's sindoor & did sum tantra with her mom; BD sent a letter to jalal for salim-maan marriage, jo & ruks r happy of course for different reasons, salimsa tells anar he will call it quits; anar understanding maan "istri" ki pida; jalal plans to defeat MP & sends salim; laboni eats meat.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Jalal looked like a villager in the city streets for the first time and begumsa as the budhdhuram's maargdarshak correcting his silliness.😡

plz my bro is still handsome. as a villager bhi dusro se handsome hi lagta hain.😉
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I cannot watch silly JA after watching siyaasat on daily basis! Akbar's scene on daniyal's demise is heart wrenching! 
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And while Akbar is crying over Daniyal's dead body he hears the news of  salim's revolt! Edited by ghalibmirza - 8 years ago
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

And while Akbar is crying over Daniyal's dead body he hears the news of  salim's revolt!

Murad is already dead ? And Daniyal should die just 3-4 years before Akbar's death. 

News of very close relatives , family and imp Ministers are announced with a blue cloth - When someone flashes the blue cloth in front of Emperor, there is a sign for Emperor that someone from family or close minister has died. 

It was done when Daniyal died and also when Abul Fazl died - During Abul Fazl's announcement, Akbar goes into a shock. In Siyasat, somehow Abul Fazl is weakened I feel - I do not feel any respect for him.