Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Even if real MUZ was good, intelligent , brave etc all that, it does not take away from the fact that Salima is an evolved lady, well versed in Arts, poetess and respected in court. RUKS was Babur's granddaughter and her father did most sacrifice for Akbar. Other wives were taken by Akbar after his wedding to HK. Infact she was fourth wife . He took some 29 after that. One ot two he really had chased.

At some point ministers and members of royal court started hiding their wives preventing them to come in front of Emperor. Only then Akbar realized these are wrong things to do in Hindustan. May be in timur land if emperor wishes anything has to be given away, but not in this land.

Serial killed Akbar but it has also murdered HK in a sense. Akbar was not a harem centric man even though it was full and active. He spent most time in governance, court with Navratnas etc.
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chembi

Yes it's just the quthor's view  actually she wrote that article according to the info she gathered from here and there (i think so) and me too have immense respect towards real muz  and this reel begumsa is another ekta's herione what we can expect from her apart from tyag,amar prem and mahanta  and akbar's info about his children is/was quite controversial there is no recorded fact so they should write/wrote what they read and hear between according to IF jalal's all children are from one begumπŸ˜†
@bold many jalal supporters parroted that as a slogan till now 
  Ps.Tht reader expressed her displeasure regarding the serial's story so that only i mentioned that commentπŸ˜†

@bold: that is because it is an undeniable truth.

Also as Jaya said, nobody can take away Salima and Ruqaiya's place in Akbar's life either by behenzoning one and villifying the other as though begumsa is the one and only 22 hrs a day obsession of Akbar. When did he conquer, establish and administer his vast empire and partonise arts literature and make his treasury multifold and commence a religious order, if all he did was 'i lubb you' 24*7? Agreed, this is not Akbar the Great but the 'Epic Love story' of  Jodha and Akbar. But there is no need to portray him as a majnu budhdhuram and a murga/gadha and state that Jodha is nek-dil paak saaf pure soul in every episode.

Also it is recorded that Akbar has married many times after Jodha. But why is that none is portrayed, atleast to show the possessive side of romance? Why attempt to make a Ram out of Krishna?
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
even iam ready to believe that muz was salim's mom. But this article mainly talks about the name jodha and salim's negligence towards his mom. I dont know whether the statements mentioned in it , which are said to be taken from jahangirnama are reliable or not. But i have heard that salim spoke high of ruquaiyya begum and salima begum..but speaks very less abt his own mother and that too mentioning her indirectly. !
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayaks02

Even if real MUZ was good, intelligent , brave etc all that, it does not take away from the fact that Salima is an evolved lady, well versed in Arts, poetess and respected in court. RUKS was Babur's granddaughter and her father did most sacrifice for Akbar. Other wives were taken by Akbar after his wedding to HK. Infact she was fourth wife . He took some 29 after that. One ot two he really had chased.

At some point ministers and members of royal court started hiding their wives preventing them to come in front of Emperor. Only then Akbar realized these are wrong things to do in Hindustan. May be in timur land if emperor wishes anything has to be given away, but not in this land.

Serial killed Akbar but it has also murdered HK in a sense. Akbar was not a harem centric man even though it was full and active. He spent most time in governance, court with Navratnas etc.

sri i have grown irritated with Muz, doesnt matter how good she was... i have been brainwashed by ekta πŸ˜† i know this would only end after a couple of years perhaps πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jaya, tht realization which ur talking about took place in 1563-64 only nd akbar very well married many after that also. Tht thing was totally different nd even after tht he nd daulat shad had 2 daughters. πŸ˜†.The main point is polygamy was a very common factor in those times. Ajabde was said to be MP's love but he also married many after that nd also had kids with them. so why jalal is expected to be a ramchandra when everyone had several wives? Why so many bashing comes when jalal even hugs sumone else. As sandy said this jalal almost 22 hours with begumsa but still he will be termed a bad husband for jo if he spends even one min with sumone else. Begumsa is very mahan but starts crying if jalal even thinks of marrying sumone else. Wht type of mahanta is this tht u actually expect a polygamic husband to be with you 24*7? On the other hand jalal starts feeling that he is doing something wrong if he even think about sumone else. Bullshit. He had kids with his other 2 rajput wives as well one was a daughter who died at the age of 7 nd another son whose name was also khusraw who died in infancy. point is the love story which compromises others nd to justify one love story other wives r either made villian or sister is not a love story forget epic.
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes - Liking this disc - luv u all for having sanity unlike majority.

Polygamy was order of the day. There were some deep disc in shyamala akka's MK thread on the scientific basis and demography etc.

And Salima has become worse than Mother Theresa . This is insulting to both Akbar, salima .

She is now shown to do some pooja or bhajan on begumsa unlike earlier episodes where she advised Jalal and even Begumsa.

Characterization has been going downhill and now every1 does only devi ma pooja including salim - There is no reason shown for Salim's change of heart.

And salim - RUKS affection scenes greatly reduced due to popular appeasement.

If audience is like this CV/PH/Channel will dish out crap like this. 😑
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well than that scene made sense rukiya is his wife jalal darta jo hai apni khas begum seπŸ˜† aur jodha is his muhabbat tell me something i dont know ,poor salima woh kuch bhi nahi bas khan baba ki amanat purani hindi filmo me ach a lagta tha lekin not in16 century
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
btw watch the precap. jalal to jodha:-  patni hain patni banke rahiye, malkin banne ki kousish mat kijiye.πŸ˜†
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

btw watch the precap. jalal to jodha:-  patni hain patni banke rahiye, malkin banne ki kousish mat kijiye.πŸ˜†

Nothing to feel happy about. The more he is blunt, the more he will weep at her feet.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Nothing to feel happy about. The more he is blunt, the more he will weep at her feet.

i know thts why im laughing.πŸ˜†