Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

ARRE HE SANG A LOVE SONG AS PER HER FARMAYISH AND HE LEARNT THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT WORDS IN THE LANGUAGE ðŸ˜†

HE ALSO LEARNT BABY HANDLING TEXHNIQUES AND PASSED THEM ON TO POOR RUKS ðŸ˜† WHO WAS STRUGGLING

HE LEARNT TO DO AARTI OF HIS WIFE BEFORE SHE LEFT TO PLAY DOCTOR

HE LEARNT NURSING, COOKING, MAIDING, GHULAAMING, UPMA/KHEER KINDIFYING, ADDING KISHMISH N BADAAM TO KHEER

BACHCHE KI JAAN LE LO

AB BATAO HUNAR KI KHAAN KAUN HAI ðŸ˜†

aur bhi bohut kuch baki hain. maybe dancing, though rajat is a very good dancer in real life, draping sarees, do istriyeee, mopping, cleaning etc. etc.😆 
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
jodha is pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. infact, before her marriage with jalal she looked ordinary. yes no doubt after her marriage she really looked gorgeous but only in rajvanshi dresses otherwise she is just a pretty face but not more than tht. 
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

jodha is pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. infact, before her marriage with jalal she looked ordinary. yes no doubt after her marriage she really looked gorgeous but only in rajvanshi dresses otherwise she is just a pretty face but not more than tht. 

YES HER FACE IS DEF PRETTY. SHE IS ALSO QUITE SLIM AND HAS A REASONABLY GOOD FIGURE. AND MINUS THE MAHAANTA AND THE BHASHANS, SHE EVEN ACTS WELL IN SOME SCENES. WE COULD HAVE HOPED FOR SOMEONE BETTER MAY BE, BUT OVERALL I DONT THINK THERE WOULD BE TOO MUCH OF AN IMPROVEMENT, COZ WITH THIS KIND OF MAHAAN CHARACTER, ANYONE WOULD BE SIMILARLY DISLIKED 

AND ANYWAYS APART FROM RAJAT, KID RAHIM, AYAAN, AND ASHWINI I HAVE DEF NOT BEEN IMPRESSED WITH ANYONE'S ACTING ABILITIES IN JA

ALMOST ALL OF THEM ARE VERY MEDIOCRE AND SOME ARE EVEN POOR

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

YES HER FACE IS DEF PRETTY. SHE IS ALSO QUITE SLIM AND HAS A REASONABLY GOOD FIGURE. AND MINUS THE MAHAANTA AND THE BHASHANS, SHE EVEN ACTS WELL IN SOME SCENES. WE COULD HAVE HOPED FOR SOMEONE BETTER MAY BE, BUT OVERALL I DONT THINK THERE WOULD BE TOO MUCH OF AN IMPROVEMENT, COZ WITH THIS KIND OF MAHAAN CHARACTER, ANYONE WOULD BE SIMILARLY DISLIKED 

AND ANYWAYS APART FROM RAJAT, KID RAHIM, AYAAN, AND ASHWINI I HAVE DEF NOT BEEN IMPRESSED WITH ANYONE'S ACTING ABILITIES IN JA

ALMOST ALL OF THEM ARE VERY MEDIOCRE AND SOME ARE EVEN POOR

She is defo pretty. Even  gorgeous at times. But nothing extraordinary compared to other pretty faces, while RT is extremely  good looking  and looks shaahi from every angle.

Performance  wise too Paridhi  is better than many females  in telly world, but RT is miles ahead.

But it is  a pity that  neither the actor  nor the  character  are getting  their due.

But i have  always  felt that rt was not selected  for  the  role  of  Salim so that Begumsa  doesn't  get  eclipsed and he is given that horrible  bearfed look to highlight  her further. As till the leap he looked too good in comparison. If looking like Salim's parent was the only reason for RT's bearded look then Begumsa  too should  have  been  given a senior look na.
jayaks02 thumbnail

GIRLS a, HAVING MISSEDTE ENTRE LAST WEEK I THOUGHT OF PEEKING TODAY ðŸ˜•

IT WAS PRETTY HILARIOUS ðŸ˜†

DAAYAN'S POOJA IS WIFAL COZ OF BEGUMSA'S AMAR PREM ðŸ˜†. BUT SHE STILL HOLDS ON TO HER DREAM OF JALAAAL 

BEGUMSA IS LEARNING ENGLISH FAST, WHILE JALLU IS SATISFIED WITH ILU ILU ðŸ˜† NONSENSE, EVEN WITH TWO FEET HUGS HE IS STILL HOPING FOR ILU ILU

HAMIDA BEGUM SUDDENLY HAS DIFFICULTY WALKING ðŸ˜† SO DARLING DAUGHTER IS SUPPORTING HER AND CRYING OVER HER HEALTH

MUNNI, IS HAMIDA ABOUT TO DIE? WHAT DO YOUR STATS SAY?? ðŸ˜†

JO'S COUSIN LEELA IS EXPECTED TO VISIT HER. BUT NONE HAVE SEEN HER

SO DAAYAN BEFRIENDS HER, TIES HER WITH SOME ROPES, ALTERS THE MEMORY OF HER ENTIRE ENTOURAGE AND LANDS IN AGRA AS LEELA, TO SEDUCE JIJASA JALLU

JALLU N MAAN PLAYING DANDIYA AND SHE ARRIVES

OVERALL FUN, I WOULD SAY ðŸ˜‰

MM should die when Akbar marches to Allahabad to tame the rebel when he is gone too far - By that time Abul Fazl should be dead. On hearing the news of mother's death, Akbar returns to Agra and even Salim attends the funeral. Akbar is known to have slapped Salim so hard when he sees him at Agra, in front of a couple of royal court members - This is history.

In serial, only begumsa and salimsa will be at death bed and cry and MM will bless them before taking ticket. Even Jalal will be overlooked. ðŸ˜† or MM's last words to Jalal will be "Jalal - Jodha meri beti ko dekh baal karna na " ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

She is defo pretty. Even  gorgeous at times. But nothing extraordinary compared to other pretty faces, while RT is extremely  good looking  and looks shaahi from every angle.

Performance  wise too Paridhi  is better than many females  in telly world, but RT is miles ahead.

But it is  a pity that  neither the actor  nor the  character  are getting  their due.

But i have  always  felt that rt was not selected  for  the  role  of  Salim so that Begumsa  doesn't  get  eclipsed and he is given that horrible  bearfed look to highlight  her further. As till the leap he looked too good in comparison. If looking like Salim's parent was the only reason for RT's bearded look then Begumsa  too should  have  been  given a senior look na.

TRUE SANDHYA

RAJAT IS IN HIS OWN LEAGUE N CANT BE COMPARED

EVEN BEGUMSA HAS BEEN GIVEN A SENIORISH LOOK - THE BUN, THE INCREASE IN CIRCUMFERANCE, SOME MAKE UP AGING

AGAIN I DONT THINK BEGUMSA IS THE REASON FOR NOT HAVING RAJAT AS SALIM. I DONT THINK TIME-WISE IT WOULD NOT HAVE WORKED. WORKING HOURS WUD HAVE BEEN CRAZY FOR RAJAT. COZ INITIALLY SALIM'S ROLE WAS QUITE SUBSTANTIAL
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Lavanya, u know what. mereko kya karna hain good looking ya nehi good looking se. In this show looking heroines r sanskari whereas the avg looking girls at least give passionate hugs. Agar mujhe passionate romance milega for jallu mujhe to avg bhi chalega. Even mahachuchak begum was very much passionate with tht kid. No wonder Humayun had most of the kids with her. Yeha to avg. looking girls hi bazi mar lete hain. 😭
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Sandy, begumsa also looks aged in this bun nd weird colored dresses. nd tht neck piece is horrible. yes initially after the leap she was looking gorgeous but tht time rajat was also looking hot in light beard. Prob is tht rajat is so young tht they didn't knew how to make him look old. Now girls cant grow beard. Wht to do. 😆Edited by munnirony - 8 years ago
jayaks02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

Sandy, begumsa also looks aged in this bun nd weird colored dresses. nd tht neck piece is horrible. yes initially after the leap she was looking gorgeous but tht time rajat was also looking hot in light beard. Prob is tht rajat is so young tht they didn't knew how to make him look old. Now girls cant grow beard. Wht to do. 😆

Never felt PS was slim in any episode - May be in Amer before wedding a couple of episodes - Once she moved to Agra, she looked well fed, roundish to me. 😆 - Blame Jalal for that too. 😆

Rajat looks young as he is very young. PS may be nearing 30 ? And food habits play an imp role in quality of skin - Rajat has fab skin tone and a very fair complexion.

jayaks02 thumbnail
There is no cohesion of colours in any of Begumsa's dresses. some left over pieces of others dresses are joined together and put as one ensemble - RUKS's dresses come across as more co-ordinated even in contrast combo. And lavina being very slim carries everything very well.

Infact colour co-ordination in all other females are good.