Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: chembi

any one watch ikmp pk won't show any rel'tance while sharing a hug with Neil or with her kids infact she shared\s many intense hug with RR.akdha's hug reminds me of tu mero hero Titus parents hug only.lol

their scenes are so intense and passionate..and while they hug there is no place for even air to pass let along any distance...even if the story sucks most of the times...but their romantic scenes together is worth all the torture...now this is a love story worth believing...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: munnirony

Now our hopes r on the witch. Ya I know she not very beautiful but still sumthing is better than nothing. 😆

i do not want to raise my hopes at all...jalal is BT property hence he will forever rmain exclusively to their mahaan heroinesa...he will never do stree ki laalsa  
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Btw ratings of JA had increased from 2.5 to 2.9. Tht means rajat has to be in the jail for sum more time.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
@sandy, don't u know madamji is drop dead gorgeous tht any man will fall on her feet to akbar kya cheez hain. She is just wasting her precious life with good for nothing hubby who always takes her for granted nd lusts for witches. several handsum rajvanshi men r waiting for her. She should leave jalal nd should settle with one of those handsum men. Why she is with her lusty hubby? 😆
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wohi to samaj nahi aa raha such useless husband but wait hes the shahensha e hindustan ,lo karlo baat i thought only ruku was power hungry ðŸ˜† and one more thing which husband folow his wifes religion me ne to kavhi nahi dekha
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All this conversion talk and end me begumsa ki jai,mahntaki devi aur gunho ka devta
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amina1

All this conversion talk and end me begumsa ki jai,mahntaki devi aur gunho ka devta

Well, this  has  been  the  moral  of  the  story  after every track na?

Jalal's  winning  a huge war is nothing. Begumsa's  picking up earrings makes her so mahaan.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
today begumsa was learning english bcoz she will do trade with them. the britisher said begumsa is a good student.  jodha begum said," how ru?" to jalal. jalal is amazed. but jalal said for him only those 3 words r enough. i lub u.😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: amina1

Wohi to samaj nahi aa raha such useless husband but wait hes the shahensha e hindustan ,lo karlo baat i thought only ruku was power hungry ðŸ˜† and one more thing which husband folow his wifes religion me ne to kavhi nahi dekha

well real jalal used to attend pujas & havans. he also knew the hindu mantras & shloks. so thts not a big deal. bas agar ghulami part nehi hota to isme koi prob nehi thai.😆
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

GIRLS a, HAVING MISSEDTE ENTRE LAST WEEK I THOUGHT OF PEEKING TODAY ðŸ˜•

IT WAS PRETTY HILARIOUS ðŸ˜†

DAAYAN'S POOJA IS WIFAL COZ OF BEGUMSA'S AMAR PREM ðŸ˜†. BUT SHE STILL HOLDS ON TO HER DREAM OF JALAAAL 

BEGUMSA IS LEARNING ENGLISH FAST, WHILE JALLU IS SATISFIED WITH ILU ILU ðŸ˜† NONSENSE, EVEN WITH TWO FEET HUGS HE IS STILL HOPING FOR ILU ILU

HAMIDA BEGUM SUDDENLY HAS DIFFICULTY WALKING ðŸ˜† SO DARLING DAUGHTER IS SUPPORTING HER AND CRYING OVER HER HEALTH

MUNNI, IS HAMIDA ABOUT TO DIE? WHAT DO YOUR STATS SAY?? ðŸ˜†

JO'S COUSIN LEELA IS EXPECTED TO VISIT HER. BUT NONE HAVE SEEN HER

SO DAAYAN BEFRIENDS HER, TIES HER WITH SOME ROPES, ALTERS THE MEMORY OF HER ENTIRE ENTOURAGE AND LANDS IN AGRA AS LEELA, TO SEDUCE JIJASA JALLU

JALLU N MAAN PLAYING DANDIYA AND SHE ARRIVES

OVERALL FUN, I WOULD SAY ðŸ˜‰