CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 44

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by munnirony

ya ya had killed few soldiers here nd there during her dandiya dances. πŸ˜†

oh I totally forget begumsa dances .
sandhya - LOL
 πŸ‘

I think this Ebola virus or whatever her name is will not last long - Unlike god track when Begumsa had strange premonitions/dreams - This may be  short track depending on TRP/IF comments / bashings etc.

Om Kreem Choom mantra kali !! All of you are cursed to watch MAHA EPISODE on ebola virus. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This time perhaps she will do serious tapasya to ward of the chudail. God will be so pleased that He will give her free pass to heaven. But begumsa will refuse saying that if she leaves there is nobody to maarg darshan her A.A.Akbar (asattu ammanji akbar...meaning totally idiotic...courtesy Jaya). Jalal will fall at her feet and thus originate a new tributary of the Ganga, saying that he is so blessed that he has such a wife who skips free tickets to Jannat only and only for his sake. And give her half a dozen fresh titles and spend more time with her ( meaning the remaining 2 hours as well. Right now he spends 22 hrs a day with her and 2 hrs at DEK announcing jashns and khitaabs) and tell her that she is beautiful and he loves her even from 2 feet.</font>

Hahah sandhyaa this was humorous... !!! 2 hrs just for announcing jashans and khitaabs πŸ˜† Edited by shivis18 - 8 years ago
2 min silence for those patis, who are sufferers like jalal in real life
Im right now watching atifa track on zee tamil. Jalal is about to step into the bath tub where atifa was bathing. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by jayaks02

sandhya - LOL
πŸ‘

I think this Ebola virus or whatever her name is will not last long - Unlike god track when Begumsa had strange premonitions/dreams - This may be short track depending on TRP/IF comments / bashings etc.

Om Kreem Choom mantra kali !! All of youare cursed to watch MAHA EPISODE onebola virus. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
my curse has been lifted a long time back !!! now i cannot watch it even if iam paid to do so πŸ˜† and its more enjoyable this way , reading updates and enjoy the feeling of 'Thank god iam not watching this anymore' .. πŸ˜† I have grown so frustrated with all that mahaanta and majnugiri 😑
Now jalal drawing atifa's portrait. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

This time  perhaps  she will do serious  tapasya to ward of the  chudail. God will be so pleased  that He will give her free pass to heaven. But begumsa will refuse saying  that  if she leaves there is nobody  to maarg darshan  her A.A.Akbar (asattu ammanji akbar...meaning  totally idiotic...courtesy Jaya). Jalal  will fall at her feet and thus originate  a new tributary  of the Ganga, saying that he is so blessed that he has such a wife who skips free tickets to Jannat only and only for his sake. And give her half a dozen fresh titles and spend more time with her ( meaning the remaining  2 hours as well. Right now he spends 22 hrs a day with her and 2 hrs at DEK announcing jashns and khitaabs) and tell her that she is beautiful  and he loves her even from 2 feet.

🀣🀣🀣..no one can understand beghumsa and her kroor patisa like you doπŸ˜†
Originally posted by munnirony

Now jalal drawing atifa's portrait. πŸ˜†

those rangeele days sighhπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i never knew i would miss papita suddenly..ahaa that portrait and the next day the wind exclusively udhaoes her veil and we spend one week interpreting jalal's expressionπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by sun29

those rangeele days sighhπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i never knew i would miss papita suddenly..ahaa that portrait and the next day the wind exclusively udhaoes her veil and we spend one week interpreting jalal's expressionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now our hopes r on the witch. Ya I know she not very beautiful but still sumthing is better than nothing. πŸ˜†