Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 36

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

Plz mandy kuch bhi. πŸ˜†. PS was good in the DEK scene but from the saas bahu scene things again got back to normal nd in the last 2 scenes she was as pathetic as the script. Infact in the last scene I thought salim's constipations had transferred to her. Honestly the only person who had shown improvement is salimsa nd to sum extent SB as well but plz PS was as good as ever especially when she is with her onscreen gulam. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†..munni she was little better compared to her standards! i do not think rajat was enjoying doing a scene with ps as he had been too good while shooting without her for the past two weeks and it was ps who was just average..and now with rajat she is showing her hunars and rajat is feeling uncomfortable around her is what i feelπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mandy, as jaya said in the last 2 scenes she was OTT nd loud. yes I agree with u in the DEK scene but rest was as blah as ever. πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mandy I don't think PS was the reason bcoz last week in jodha's flashback scene he was really good. Its bcoz of the characterization in the last scene it looked such. I know we expect a lot from rajat but when characterization becomes worst nd things become monotonic even a great actor gets affected. Even we also in the real life get effected if we don't get job satisfaction. But whenever a good scene comes he is always at his best.
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes mandy today is going to be a new episode... πŸ˜† yesterday they showed that salim meeting and forcing nadira episode.. But finally , today will be a new episode...
ghalibmirza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

Mandy I don't think PS was the reason bcoz last week in jodha's flashback scene he was really good. Its bcoz of the characterization in the last scene it looked such. I know we expect a lot from rajat but when characterization becomes worst nd things become monotonic even a great actor gets affected. Even we also in the real life get effected if we don't get job satisfaction. But whenever a good scene comes he is always at his best.

munni true! our rajat is our jaan therefore we want the best for him and we all love him..come what may😳
ghalibmirza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivis18

Yes mandy today is going to be a new episode... πŸ˜† yesterday they showed that salim meeting and forcing nadira episode.. But finally , today will be a new episode...

i cannot wait shiviπŸ˜ƒ
siyaasat is better than any crap show being dished out in the other channels and that is y i love it so much 😳and i think it has improved a lot from its beginning and the last episodes we watched were really really good... and moreover iam loving epic channel, when there is nothing interesting on tv, u can always switch to epic channel... and mandy there are new shows coming up on epic! one is based on rabindranath tagore stories directed by anurag basu.. excited!!!!?
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghalibmirza

πŸ˜†..munni she was little better compared to her standards! i do not think rajat was enjoying doing a scene with ps as he had been too good while shooting without her for the past two weeks and it was ps who was just average..and now with rajat she is showing her hunars and rajat is feeling uncomfortable around her is what i feelπŸ˜‰

doston - how come you are also using the words called good, nice and better for you know who πŸ˜‘

There is one expression she knows - Ghreena - And Zingagi bhar we cannot keep seeing it.  And now with a 24 year old son also romancing, these two's kich-kich scenes are simply hilarious - If I tell husband after 21 years of marriage that I am going to divorce you, he will say thank you very much and vice versa πŸ˜†

Looking forward to Siyasat. πŸ˜ƒ
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivis18

siyaasat is better than any crap show being dished out in the other channels and that is y i love it so much 😳and i think it has improved a lot from its beginning and the last episodes we watched were really really good... and moreover iam loving epic channel, when there is nothing interesting on tv, u can always switch to epic channel... and mandy there are new shows coming up on epic! one is based on rabindranath tagore stories directed by anurag basu.. excited!!!!?

Tagore\s stories are simple, subtle but powerful. Hope anurag basu being a bengali will do justice - I do not want Shock value scenes only in choker bali -  Emotions are more important. 
This content was originally posted by: jayaks02

Tagore\s stories are simple, subtle but powerful. Hope anurag basu being a bengali will do justice - I do not want Shock value scenes only in choker bali - Emotions are more important.

Be positive re πŸ˜‰ iam sure he will do a decent job, after watching an amazing movie like barfi, i have hopes frm him..Edited by shivis18 - 8 years ago