Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 35

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

btw MP will be entering JA again.

ha ha ha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This time what they will do - Meet in Amer for the wedding again and do payasam i.e kheer together. 

Please ask them to send some for me ; I do not have time to make sweets managing a small job and 2 BHK flat. πŸ˜†

Akbar the great is truly having time of the world on his hands, after taking care of his DEVI. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
just saw webisode which a 5 min capsule on FF - After giving up so much on the serial, it still boils me to see Akbar getting physically pushed by his beloved.  
Tell me one thing - In this epic love story of 30 years now, will a beloved not know why shohar is doing all these ? Will anyone who is a soul mate behave like this ? Without even uttering a word from Akbar, she should know that what he is doing has a purpose behind it.

PS - Circumference - did you see mandy ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rajat is ok with every director provided the scene is ok. Nd the if the scene is not ok things cant be ok. yesterday rajat's acting was really good in DEK or even when he was in jodha's hojra. Yes his acting didn't seemed good in the last scene bcoz as per the script it was a comedy scene nd he was told to act like a helpless husband. His expressions were not bad as per narrations made to him about the scene but since the scene itself was so gross everything was gross. Those expressions actually doesn't suit emperor akbar nd why only it won't suit any king. But I would like to mention as soon astht murga part was over rarajat's acting was also back to normal even in the last scene.
jayaks02 thumbnail
i found Rajat's acting so superiror compared to you know who πŸ˜‰, who was overdoing everything - Too much of a drama baazi - But in an understated tone and behaviour Rajat stole the scene, if such thing is possible in this script. melodrama and OTT was from other side while Rajat normalized it. 
What is murga ?

Jodha Begumsa is so labourly, democratic - Queen mother packing her clothes to leave for Amer πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - That too 5-6 old skirts πŸ˜† - Everytime it stops with packing only - How I wish at least once she catches the train πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Plz mandy kuch bhi. πŸ˜†. PS was good in the DEK scene but from the saas bahu scene things again got back to normal nd in the last 2 scenes she was as pathetic as the script. Infact in the last scene I thought salim's constipations had transferred to her. Honestly the only person who had shown improvement is salimsa nd to sum extent SB as well but plz PS was as good as ever especially when she is with her onscreen gulam. πŸ˜‰
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayaks02

i found Rajat's acting so superiror compared to you know whoπŸ˜‰, who was overdoing everything - Too much of a drama baazi - But in an understated tone and behaviour Rajat stole the scene, if such thing is possible in this script. melodrama and OTT was from other side while Rajat normalized it.

What is murga ?

Jodha Begumsa is so labourly, democratic - Queen mother packing her clothes to leave for AmerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†- That too 5-6 old skirtsπŸ˜†- Everytime it stops with packing only - How I wish at least once she catches the trainπŸ˜†

this is the 1st comment in favor of rajat actually. πŸ˜† . Anyways as u had said before that about one scene tht u don't expect such behaviour from akbar same is happening now nd then noone expects such scenes nd stupid behaviour from akbar nd thus all even the acting doesn't look nice. maybe the same scene nd acting would have looked good in sum college drama. Though I also didn't liked his acting in the last scene but I will still say its bcoz of the characterization things went on to toss.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghalibmirza

munni yaar maar goli JA ko! btw did anyone watch siyaasat? was there a new epi or we have to wait for thursday..shivi where are you😭

u know dear I don't like siyaasat bcoz I love akbar more than anyone else nd i had witneesed a better show but all the best to the show bcoz its a gud show nd I hope it will get the trps which u desire. Nd hope u get more nd more SR scenes.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

who is yasmeen mandy

jaya she is the one sent by salim to take care of nissaπŸ˜‰
ghalibmirza thumbnail

just saw webisode which a 5 min capsule on FF - After giving up so much on the serial, it still boils me to see Akbar getting physically pushed by his beloved.  

Tell me one thing - In this epic love story of 30 years now, will a beloved not know why shohar is doing all these ? Will anyone who is a soul mate behave like this ? Without even uttering a word from Akbar, she should know that what he is doing has a purpose behind it.

PS - Circumference - did you see mandy ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jaya i saw thatπŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

Rajat is ok with every director provided the scene is ok. Nd the if the scene is not ok things cant be ok. yesterday rajat's acting was really good in DEK or even when he was in jodha's hojra. Yes his acting didn't seemed good in the last scene bcoz as per the script it was a comedy scene nd he was told to act like a helpless husband. His expressions were not bad as per narrations made to him about the scene but since the scene itself was so gross everything was gross. Those expressions actually doesn't suit emperor akbar nd why only it won't suit any king. But I would like to mention as soon astht murga part was over rarajat's acting was also back to normal even in the last scene.

munni we have seen best of rajat therefore our expectations are high and little bit below the mark is indigestible, anyway the show itself is indigestible then who cares about the rest!