ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
also heard there was a two feet hug😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

every time i watch akbar the great on utube i feel like pulling akbar khan off and putting rajat there😆..he lacks acting skills and energy!

this characterization is putting off rajat's acting as well. in DEK his expressions were good even when he went to jodha's room there also it was nice but i have to agree with sandy in the murga scene he was a let down. this characterization is taking toll on him. 
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
btw MP will be entering JA again.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

btw MP will be entering JA again.

munni yaar maar goli JA ko! btw did anyone watch siyaasat? was there a new epi or we have to wait for thursday..shivi where are you😭
ghalibmirza thumbnail
someone pinch me! siyaasat's new epi coming tomorrow😉..seems like there will be two sr scenes ali quili with yasmeen and salim with nadira😆..thank god i do not get to see any platonic relations as in that crappy show of JA!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
ladies get ready for siyaasat discussions from my side and pl watch it to increase its trps! its such a good show and we should support it!
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
couldnt even read wu,so this tedapan was to bring the great wife of akbar and his mother together ,this akbar ruled hindustan i think not now im at peace this is total fiction amd hurray for me got over this show a long time a ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: amina1

couldnt even read wu,so this tedapan was to bring the great wife of akbar and his mother together ,this akbar ruled hindustan i think not now im at peace this is total fiction amd hurray for me got over this show a long time a ago

amina i too have and yes i agree with many that rajat's acting was not up to the mark when he was with ps..my reading is that he does not want to do repetitive scenes with ps, and he feels awkward around her in performing such chichore scenes as they have a distance which is sad, as being co actors and working together for so long there should be a certain comfort level which i do not see in them and that is why i do not enjoy their scenes..kudos to deepika padukone who built that comfort level even with irrfan khan who is so senior to her!...and another fact is that rajat for sure misses SV as they both were so happy together doing scenes..i think he is ok with ranjan as well but not so much as he was with sv and also all his friends have left and now he feels alone and secluded and on top of that the show is in dips, therefore he just comes and does his job but his heart is not there..for an actor its important that his work is appreciated and falling trps is not a good indication for the show!..ps was actually good in the epi, i quite liked her acting and scenes, usually they are menaingless but today she was good!...i hope rajat bounces back as this show does not seem to end soon😕
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adiana12

Btw I am having fun with the #100Sareepact - have done 2/100 and plan to wear as many as possible😃

me too adi - have done 6/100 and planning to at least once all my sarees. Posted on FB too
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

someone pinch me! siyaasat's new epi coming tomorrow😉..seems like there will be two sr scenes ali quili with yasmeen and salim with nadira😆..thank god i do not get to see any platonic relations as in that crappy show of JA!

who is yasmeen mandy