CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sabdabhala

SOMEONE KILL THE SUSPENSE N SPILL IT GIRLS

Akbar  ready to become  murga and gadha to manaofy the supreme begumsa who is the  center  of  the  universe. 

The most tasteless track - Jodha succumbing  to pressure  inspite  of  knowing  what is right. Is this the  kind  of  resilience and perseverance  you expect  from a queen mother?

Will any king/ emperor  create a public divorce  drama to mend his mom-wife relationship? Isn't  it ridiculously scandalous? What paigham will reach the  awaam? Wish this Jalal's  court had press and magazines.

And murga was the last straw.

And the worst let down  was Rajat. Why did he have  to  look  so bewildered  and pathetic saying  sorry. There was no tease, no softness, no pain at having hurt her badly. Instead he looked like a circus clown. If the script has stripped Akbar of 90% of his greatness and magnificence Rajat's  expressions  these days are stripping him of the remaining  10. Ravi Bhatia's expressions  were a notch better today as he expressed  realisation of his Dad's tedapan and joy and relief at the  impact and smile at the humour, all these in fleeting  seconds while Rajat was looking  ridiculous  trying  to  pacify his wife who was nowhere near queenly either.
Edited by Sandhya.A - 8 years ago

READ THE WU MANDY. ITS HILARIOUS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lavi i was falling off laughing after reading the drama in dek and jalal wanted to become murga..πŸ˜†..now what else is left to sayπŸ˜†..i think ekta's jalal only wants to play the game of talaq talaq when the real akbar had many important issues to deal withπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Akbar  ready to become  murga and gadha to manaofy the supreme begumsa who is the  center  of  the  universe. 

The most tasteless track - Jodha succumbing  to pressure  inspite  of  knowing  what is right. Is this the  kind  of  resilience and perseverance  you expect  from a queen mother?

Will any king/ emperor  create a public divorce  drama to mend his mom-wife relationship? Isn't  it ridiculously scandalous? What paigham will reach the  awaam? Wish this Jalal's  court had press and magazines.

And the worst let down  was Rajat. Why did he have  to  look  so bewildered  and pathetic saying  sorry. There was no tease, no softness, no pain at having hurt her badly. Instead he looked like a circus clown. If the script has stripped Akbar of 90% of his greatness and magnificence Rajat's  expressions  these days are stripping him of the remaining  10. Ravi Bhatia's expressions  were a notch better today as he expressed  realisation of his Dad's tedapan and joy and relief at the  impact and smile at the humour, all these in fleeting  seconds while Rajat was looking  ridiculous  trying  to  pacify his wife who was nowhere near queenly either.

THANKS SANDHYA. OOPS NO WONDER ADI IS LIVID. GUESS WE ALL SHD BE πŸ˜‘
btw i m really happy for piku's response, it made 25 crores on the weekend! i think the actors and the whole team deserve such a response!
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

lavi i was falling off laughing after reading the drama in dek and jalal wanted to become murga..πŸ˜†..now what else is left to sayπŸ˜†..i think ekta's jalal only wants to play the game of talaq talaq when the real akbar had many important issues to deal withπŸ˜†

MANDY I JUST READ A BETTR WU JUST BEFORE I GOT SANDHYA'S POST. THE ONE THAT I HAD READ EARLIER WAS TOO HILARIOUS πŸ˜† 

BUT NONETHELESS JA JALAL'S ONLY ROLE AS AN EMPEROR IS INSIDE HIS HAREM - MENDING RELATIONS BUT USING THE MOST IDIOTIC METHODS πŸ˜†

TCH TCH TCH WHAT AN INSULT TO A GREAT EMPEROR 
ladies i have become deepika fan after watching piku, but definitely not a bhagtπŸ˜†..i love her earings! the one she is wearing in piku when she is getting ready for her maasi's wedding anniversary are really cool!

MANDY I JUST READ A BETTR WU JUST BEFORE I GOT SANDHYA'S POST. THE ONE THAT I HAD READ EARLIER WAS TOO HILARIOUS πŸ˜† 

BUT NONETHELESS JA JALAL'S ONLY ROLE AS AN EMPEROR IS INSIDE HIS HAREM - MENDING RELATIONS BUT USING THE MOST IDIOTIC METHODS πŸ˜†

TCH TCH TCH WHAT AN INSULT TO A GREAT EMPEROR 

when is this bakwaas ending🀒
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

sandhya i think rajat should leave the show after his contract ends, there is nothing left for him to show, he has already proved his mettle as an actor and now he has a very good reason for being unwell since he was rushed to the hospital! he needs to take break and then move on with some better project!
sandy, rajat looked bewildered bcoz tht scene was supposed to be comedy & not painful which unfortunately turned painful for us bcoz evrything goes against akbar's character. i agree his expressions were not nice. but CVs tried to show a comedy which can be tolerated for a teenage story & not for akbar or any king. 2ndly, he himself must be wondering why akbar is doing all these. πŸ˜†to be very frank both akbar & RT had reached their saturation points from where both needs peace now.πŸ˜† honestly, sumtimes bad characterization effects the actor as well & unfortunately its happening now.🀒 i know he gets paid for tht & thts not an excuse but maybe its good sign so tht he can just get out. Edited by munnirony - 8 years ago
every time i watch akbar the great on utube i feel like pulling akbar khan off and putting rajat thereπŸ˜†..he lacks acting skills and energy!