CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

rajat is not in any celebration pics which shows how much he is happy about the show..!

all his friends left due to dissatisfaction so its obvious he is also dissatisfied. unfortunately, he cant leave like them. but as far celebration goes there can be other reasons as well.
Somehow I am able to tolerate Moti's face also in spite of her non-acting - But one person really puts me off !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - Can there be a reduction of her role at least from episode 501 ? 
Instead of cosmos running / revolving around her, can other characters also exist ?

Anyway, i stopped watching totally - Akbar the great is available on YT - catching up with it slowly. 
shocking pink, parrot green and zari work all through - ahhha - What a dress !!!
Rohit Bal, Tarun T, Sabyasachi and Manish all have to beg from Begumsa's personal designer . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jayaks02

Reading the WU now - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - This cannot even be called as comedy show - It does not come under any genre now - Ekta has discovered a genreless show !!! 

πŸ˜† WHATS THIS ABOUT JO WANTED JALAL TO BECOME A DONKEY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE? πŸ˜†

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT??

AND NOW THAT TALAQ DRAMA AS UNFOLDED, I GUESS PRECAP SHOWS CHUDAIL πŸ˜†
Btw I am having fun with the #100Sareepact - have done 2/100 and plan to wear as many as possibleπŸ˜ƒ

Somehow I am able to tolerate Moti's face also in spite of her non-acting - But one person really puts me off !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - Can there be a reduction of her role at least from episode 501 ? 
Instead of cosmos running / revolving around her, can other characters also exist ?

Anyway, i stopped watching totally - Akbar the great is available on YT - catching up with it slowly. 

JAYA HER ROLE IS PIVOTAL πŸ˜†

SHE IS THE IMAGINARY AXIS ON WHICH THE EARTH ROTATES

LIKE IN MAHABHARATA SERIAL DO YOU REMEMBER - MAIN SAMAY HOON πŸ˜†

shocking pink, parrot green and zari work all through - ahhha - What a dress !!!
Rohit Bal, Tarun T, Sabyasachi and Manish all have to beg from Begumsa's personal designer . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TRUE. WHILE THESE GUYS BEG, THERE WILL BE OTHERS LIKE VERSACE, PRADA, HERMES, CHANEL, πŸ˜† WHO WILL VIE TO BECOME HER DESIGNERS

SOMETIME DURING THE 100th EPISODE HER DRESSES BECAME QUITE OK, BUT OF LATE THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GROSS πŸ˜‘

RUKS TRANSPARENT PANTS, SALIMA'S FUSION ATTIRE, HB'S UMBRELLA πŸ˜†

THE ONLY ONE WHO LOOKS OK IS MOTI

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

what happened todayπŸ˜†

READ THE WU MANDY. ITS HILARIOUS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sabdabhala

READ THE WU MANDY. ITS HILARIOUS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its gross Lavi and one thing is for sure - if this is what is being hailed then India will never see gender equality 
Originally posted by adiana12

Its gross Lavi and one thing is for sure - if this is what is being hailed then India will never see gender equality 

THERE IS NO CONCEPT OF GENDER EQUALITY IN EKTA'S SHOWS ADI πŸ˜Š

I HAVENT SEEN THE EPI, JUST GLANCED THRU THE WU. WHAT HAS GOT U SO MIFFED?