Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: adiana12

Maiyya has totally lost it !!!!!

Zee and Balaji Telefilms should be sued for defamation and distortion of facts and for defaming a real person and a great Emperor for the purpose of making money - and Zee officials and EK should be stoned in a public place for such blasphemy. 

its an old news darling. tell me sumthing new. jalal has been defamed since the ruks divorce case. πŸ€’
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Maiyya has totally lost it !!!!!

Zee and Balaji Telefilms should be sued for defamation and distortion of facts and for defaming a real person and a great Emperor for the purpose of making money - and Zee officials and EK should be stoned in a public place for such blasphemy. 

She has been doing  it  for more than  a  year. Grrr...😑
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What They all did today Crowns it all πŸ˜‘
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What They all did today Crowns it all πŸ˜‘

WASSUP SISTAH

WHATS GETTING YOU SO UPSET DEAR? 
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

WASSUP SISTAH

WHATS GETTING YOU SO UPSET DEAR? 

Lavi, I only saw the precap between breaks and what I saw I cannot state but it was blasphemous πŸ˜‘

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ladies i do not see akbar in ekta's jalal all i see is rajat performing and nothing else! the very character that should have been shown with utmost dignity is at its worst in regards to its presentation..and the problem is Akbar has not much written about his personal life and ekta's show is based on his personal life which never existed in text books and many other historical books..its all to do with his achievements outside harem, therefore the show is nothing more than a fiction...there was a day when i used to think Akbar and rajat same but now i have separated them, even though i still think of rajat's face when i read about Akbar but not think of the show...ekta has killed the characters and now even the media says that it is fiction from day one!

therefore, ladies in a way good news is that this show is tagged as fiction and all the bakwaas shown in the show is trashed by many and if people are still watching its because of the actors and not the story!
Sabdabhala thumbnail

Lavi, I only saw the precap between breaks and what I saw I cannot state but it was blasphemous πŸ˜‘

AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING LIKE (SADA HUA) ANAAR - YAA KHUDA!! TALAAQ HO GAYA KYA?? 

πŸ˜†

SOMEONE KILL THE SUSPENSE N SPILL IT GIRLS
Edited by Sabdabhala - 8 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
what happened todayπŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
rajat is not in any celebration pics which shows how much he is happy about the show..!
jayaks02 thumbnail
Reading the WU now - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - This cannot even be called as comedy show - It does not come under any genre now - Ekta has discovered a genreless show !!!