CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by munnirony

Latest promo witch entering jalal smiling nd begumsa's sindur ki dibbi falling.
yeh naya hai es bar doodh ki jagah sindoorπŸ˜†
Originally posted by amina1

yeh naya hai es bar doodh ki jagah sindoorπŸ˜†

Begumsa's next dialogue will be ek chutki sindur ki kimat tum kya jano jalal babu. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

adi and khushi i have a feeling JA will not end so soon it might get time slot change..! i do not see the story going anywhere, there is lot to be shown but it is a different story if viewers want to watch itπŸ˜†..i think the flavor of the show was gone out of the window long time ago esp after HH death, then this whole salim anar went out of control and now they are trying their level best to regain the essence by cut paste of recycling and or few history facts but the presentation overall is doomed...it does not have the magic of its initial days! and will never have..the only thing is i want rajat to be free so that he can find some better project and enhance his acting skills rather than doing same role over time!

and khushi i agree AN should take over now😊

Wahi toh Mandysa πŸ˜ƒ...if AN takes over from RT, imagine the shuddh satvik falihaari romance that we will get to witness  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jayaks02

Lavi is obseesed with JA πŸ˜†

THERE IS NO GREATER TRUTH JAYA πŸ˜‰

I AM ADDICTED LIKE SALIMSA TO HIS AFEEM πŸ˜†

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE STARTED MISSING SOME EPIS, ADDICTION REMAINS πŸ˜‘

AND THATS WHY I AM NOT WATCHING ANY OTHER SHOW ON ANY OTHER CHANNEL

Begumsa's next dialogue will be ek chutki sindur ki kimat tum kya jano jalal babu. πŸ˜†

DOODH?? DOODH KAB GIRA?? πŸ˜†
Sindoor ka girna naya hai doodh ka bahot purana nata hai,wese jo ki six sense achi hai ek louti patni jo hai jallu ki one and only wife of akbar jab kuch bura honewala hota hai k patni ko hi pata hota haiπŸ˜†

Sindoor ka girna naya hai doodh ka bahot purana nata hai,wese jo ki six sense achi hai ek louti patni jo hai jallu ki one and only wife of akbar jab kuch bura honewala hota hai k patni ko hi pata hota haiπŸ˜†

nehi nehi atifa k time bhi sindoor gira tha ekbar. πŸ˜†

nehi nehi atifa k time bhi sindoor gira tha ekbar. πŸ˜†

ATIFA KE TIME PAR TO MALA BHI TOOTI THI πŸ˜†

THAT DAY IN THE BT WAS THE CLOSEST JALAL EVER GOT TO INFIDELITY πŸ˜† THEN BEGUMSA APPEARED N RUINED IT 

SHE IS CLOSE TO BEING A PSYCHIC πŸ˜†

SHE GETS CLEAR DREAM SEQUENCES OF FULL OCCURANCES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER AND THAT TOO IN COLOUR πŸ˜†

AR TAB BHI JALAL ITNA BEWAKOOF HAI KI AISI PATNI KI DREAM OF TMRW BHARI BAATEIN NAZAR ANDAAZ KAR DETA HAI πŸ˜‘

TCH TCH πŸ˜†
😳
JAYA, YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT GOOSEBUMPS AFTER SEEING BEGUMSA'S PHOTOSHOOT πŸ˜†

PLEASE READ INTERVIEW OF BEGUMSA AND TANMAYSA PUBLISHED IN DECCAN CHRONICLE

IT WILL JUST MAKE YOU FALL IN LOUU ONCE AGAIN πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

WHAT AN UNDERSTANDING AND CAMARADERIE πŸ˜† 

GOOSEBUMPS ARE PASS I HAD TEARS INMY EYES πŸ˜³