Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 23

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

@ lavanya, dara sikhoh loved a dancer called ranadil who was later brought into auranjeb's harem but she refused to be auranzeb's concubine. not only tht she used to taunt him abou how he killed his brother & nephew. once auranzeb said tht he loves ranadil's hairs so ranadil chopped off her hairs & sent it to auranzeb. then he said he loves her face & she destroyed her face with a knife & sent tht knife auranzeb. after tht auranzeb didnt bothered her much. she was a good singer. she used to to go dara's grave & sing for hours. as i said unfortunately, these love stories never became famous bcoz no famous writer bothered to pen them down or no taj mahal was built. 

P.S.:- dara also had another wife called udipuri begum who accepted to be auranzeb's concubine & infact later she was one of his favourites. they also had a son.

MUNNI BY NO MEANS AM I SAYING THAT THESE LOVE STORIES ARE NOT WORHTY TO BE CALLED SO.

NOT AT ALL

I DIG THEM TOO πŸ˜†

AND FRANKLY LOVE NEEDS NOT BE FAMOUS AT ALL TO BE RECOGNISED. ALL IT NEEDS TO DO IS TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION IN ONE'S MIND

IT CAN BE ANYBODY'S, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE

I KNOW OF AN AUTO DRIVER WHO WAS ENGAGED TO A GIRL FROM HIS NEIGHBOURHOOD. SINCE THEY LIVED IN THE SAME LOCALITY, THEY MET OFTEN AND DEVELOPED FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER. AFTER A FEW MONTHS THE GIRL, HER FATHER AND BOTH BROTHERS DIED IN SOME ACCIDENT DURING THEIR TRIP TO THEIR NATIVE PLACE

ITS BEEN SEVERAL YEARS. THE GUY HAS GOTTEN MARRIED SINCE AND HAS THREE KIDS TOO. BUT HE STILL BEARS ALL EXPENSES OF THE MOTHER OF THE GIRL THAT HE WAS ENGAGED TO.

AND I AM SURE THERE ARE MILLIONS OF SUCH STORIES THAT HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE A LASTING IMPRESSION 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Come to think of it...I don't believe in any kind of love story...that's not my cup of teaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
chembi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi all here we missed one thing in their love story 2 shoo away other begums and 2 keep shah in her fold she did this big sacrifice πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
there is a story about taj mahal. i dont know whether its true or not but certainly heart wrenching. shah jahan's chief architect was in love with one of mumtaz's fav maids who was almost for jahanara's age. mumtaz got them married. within one year of their marriage mumtaz died & shah jahan went to depression. the emperor ordered tht man to built a memorial for mumtaz but the architect failed to make a design which can impress shah jahan. emperor said," u cant feel my pain so u cant make such design which depict my pain". then shah jahan chalked a plan & killed the architect's wife & thus the taj mahal was made.
chembi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

there is a story about taj mahal. i dont know whether its true or not but certainly heart wrenching. shah jahan's chief architect was in love with one of mumtaz's fav maids who was almost for jahanara's age. mumtaz got them married. within one year of their marriage mumtaz died & shah jahan went to depression. the emperor ordered tht man to built a memorial for mumtaz but the architect failed to make a design which can impress shah jahan. emperor said," u cant feel my pain so u cant make such design which depict my pain". then shah jahan chalked a plan & killed the architect's wife & thus the taj mahal was made.

Me too heard this story and its extention too 
jayaks02 thumbnail
munni - This is a heart wrenching story 😭🀒 - Pls share more if u know 
One of the reasons I love this group and threads is for discussions like this .

Other than praising my fav actor in the world PS and REEL avatar portrayed by her - BEGUMSA .πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chembi

Me too heard this story and its extention too 

yes. after taj was build his hands were cut & then the architect revealed tht he knew tht his wife was killed by shah jahan. architect said tht this beautiful monument has a small hole which cant be repaired & which will remain forever like a pimple on mumtaz's face. shah jahan said he can easily repair tht hole but noone even the british in the later years can repair tht small hole ever.
Sabdabhala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayaks02

munni - This is a heart wrenching story 😭🀒 - Pls share more if u know 

One of the reasons I love this group and threads is for discussions like this .

Other than praising my fav actor in the world PS and REEL avatar portrayed by her - BEGUMSA .πŸ˜†

INDEED JAYA

ME TOO LOVES THE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAT ARE BROUGHT FORTH FOR EVERY TOPIC THAT WE DISCUSS πŸ˜Š

PERSONALLY I LIKE THE COLLECTIVE IMAGINATIONS OF THIS GROUP, SPLY REGARDING JALAL'S LOVE/FUN/ADVENTURES πŸ˜†

ALSO LIKE TO READ ABOUT JALAL'S GOOD PERFORMANCES N HUNKY LOOKS

OF COURSE BEGUMSA GUNGAAN IS A GIVEN N A MUST DO πŸ˜‰
chembi thumbnail
Watched new promo that girl is ok better than atifa πŸ˜‰ new  name for our jalal and that girl jalboniπŸ˜†
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey all ! just saw in fb page of epic channel, a new show 'stories by rabindranath tagore' is to be launched. I saw its promo too.. i think the first story is choker bali.. its directed by anurag basu so it will be really good... waiting fr it πŸ˜ƒ