Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: munnirony

So many wishes r there tht jo should leave jalal nd find a rajvanshi handsum guy for herself. 😆

i hope that happens soon then that guy can become great in no time😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

14 kids Mandy, she did while giving birth to 14th child

now mishti something like this i can be convinced that there existed genuine love but did Akbar ever had that kind of love for jodha..i highly doubt..i think he was most close to ruk but all his khaas begums had their own share of love and respect. its hard to pin point who got the most..i have heard more of akbar birbal stories than jodha akbar😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
i watched piku and i must say its a must watch and very realistically shot!
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

now mishti something like this i can be convinced that there existed genuine love but did Akbar ever had that kind of love for jodha..i highly doubt..i think he was most close to ruk but all his khaas begums had their own share of love and respect. its hard to pin point who got the most..i have heard more of akbar birbal stories than jodha akbar😆

Well I don't think he was most close to Rukku, come what may...coz historically too, their ideologies don't match...If he didn't have time for love, where did he had time for childhood friendship? Especially when his liberal views did not match with Ruqaiya...we have to accept she was conservative.

As Lavi had said, he was and is remembered as a warrior and visionary emperor, that doesn't discount his personal life devoid of love...may be he did love MUZ (I don't have any problem in accepting this story), again that doesn't discount Rukku or Salima...or his sexcapades ...this man is 50 shades of grey😉...In fact every one is😆😳

But none of the historical characters were like characters portrayed in JA...not even a door keeper of JA matches historical one😡
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Well I don't think he was most close to Rukku, come what may...coz historically too, their ideologies don't match...If he didn't have time for love, where did he had time for childhood friendship? Especially when his liberal views did not match with Ruqaiya...we have to accept she was conservative.

As Lavi had said, he was and is remembered as a warrior and visionary emperor, that doesn't discount his personal life devoid of love...may be he did love MUZ (I don't have any problem in accepting this story), again that doesn't discount Rukku or Salima...or his sexcapades ...this man is 50 shades of grey😉...In fact every one is😆😳

But none of the historical characters were like characters portrayed in JA...not even a door keeper of JA matches historical one😡

WELL SAID MISHTI

I AM SURE AKBAR HAD THE USUAL TRIALS AND TRIUMPHS IN HIS PERSONAL LIFE, BUT THAT FACT REMAINS THAT HIS PERSONAL LIFE WAS AS ORDINARY, LIKE ANYONE ELSES'S. IT IS HIS STINT AS A WARRIOR AND A GREAT RULER THAT HAS FOUND AN INFALLIBLE PLACE IN HISTORY

THE BEST THING ABOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE IS THAT EACH ONE OF US IS FREE TO INTERPRET IT IN THE WAY THAT WE LIKE IT ðŸ˜†

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

MANDY THE FACT THAT SHAH JAHAN LOVED HIS ARJUMAND BANO IS DISPLAYED FOR EVERYONE TO SEE - THE TAJ MAHAL. I MEAN WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO WE WANT THAT HE LOVED HER TILL QAYAMAT ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

I AGREE WITH YOU THAT WE HAVE ALL HEARD MORE ABOUT AKBAR BIRBAL THAN WE HAVE HEARD ABOUT ANY OF JALAL'S WIVES

TILL A FEW YEARS AGO I KNEW THAT JODHA WAS HIS WIFE COZ SHE WAS ALSO JEHANGIR'S MOM. BUT I HAD NOT HEARD OF RUQQIAH TILL IS STARTED READING A LITTLE MORE. ALSO I KNEW ABOUT SALIMA BEING AKBAR'S WIFE COZ SHE WAS ABDUL RAHIM KHAN E KHANA'S MOM ( HIS RESTING PLACE IS IN DELHI WHICH I HAVE VISITED) 

JEHANGIR AND SHAH JAHAN ARE TWO MUGAL RULERS WHOSE LOVES ARE DISCUSSED IN COMMON DISCUSSIONS - ANARKALI, NOOR AND ARJUMAND
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well neither jalal was most close to ruku nor jodha. Infact jalal ruku had major differences regarding jalal's policies
interesting facts r actually there tht jalal was actually closest to salima nd he valued her words the most. they actually shared an unique relationship from the beginning. but unfortunately their relationship is not much talked about. Either people talk about jalal ruku or jalal jodha. but if sumone jalal had loved in a different way thts salima. Jalal ruku's relationship was based more on frienship nd jalal jodha relationship was mostly about respect but jalal salima shared a typical relationship which is not hyped.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
I have to differ. If sum love story is not talked about or if any taj mahal wasnt built tht doesn't mean there were no other love stories existed. Yes the type of person akbar was logically he didn't had any love story but there is another love storywwhich wasn't hyped bcoz tht mughal wasn't an emperor. Its the love story of dara sikoh nd ranadil but at the same time he was dedicated towards his 1st wife as well they had 8 kids together. Dara never neglected his other wives for ranadil or vice versa where both shah jahan nd jahangir miserably failed. Especially shah jahan who never gave imp to his 1st wife who was actually with him till his death. But she never got her due nd not even her daughter.
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ Look one more POV
Yehi hota hai jab bete, pote ki love ishtory mashoor ho aur bapu ji khamosh😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
personally i dont believe in shah jahan mumtaz love story bcoz a person like shah jahan doesnt deserve true love. just bcoz he had built a taj mahal which is one of the seven wonders or have 14 kids doesnt prove his love story mahan. infact, khusru's love story is more spl. from my POV. these love stories r not hyped or talked about bcoz they not were famous emperors like jahangir or shah jahan but tht doesnt make these stories less than anything. Edited by munnirony - 8 years ago