Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: jayaks02

how many of you feel that serial Jodha Akbar totally totally officially officially LOST it in terms of essence and theme ? It is something to which we cannot relate to at all, as AKBAR story.

Hassan-Hussein thak it was reasonable okie dokie I think, in spite of aberrations.

JAYA JA WAS ALIVE, VIVACIOUS N EXCITING DURING THE INITIAL DAYS 

TILL JALAL JODHA ROMANCE BLOSSOMED IT WAS FUN TO WATCH - JALAL WAS ALWAYS A HUNK BUT EVEN JODHA LOOKED NICE IN SOME SCENES

BENAZIR TRACK WAS STILL TOLERABLE, ATIFA WAS DOWNRIGHT SAD

AFTER THE TWO SRS THINGS HAVE BEEN PRETTY MUCH DOWNHILL - WITH NOTHING TO LOOK FWD TO

THEN WHEN SALIM SUDDENLY CAME N GREW UP OVERNIGHT,IT TURNED DISGUSTING - TOO MUCH NEGATIVITY BETWEEN KID N PARENTS AND UNNECESSARY AKDHA ROMANCE

AND NOW EVERYONE IS IN SUPER DRAMA MODE - HB, GB, JO, SALIM - ALMOST EVERYONE

AND THIS DAAYAN TRACK IS ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

HOW SAD IT IS TO SEE A PERFECTLY WONDERFUL AND RICH SUBJECT AND SUCH A HUNKY ACTOR ๐Ÿ˜ณ GOING TOTALLY DOWN THE DRAIN

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayaks02

No - Akbar had more wives than Salim ๐Ÿ˜† - Official count is 33 and his harem was much more active throughout with incoming entries than any other Mughal king - he got people to divorce beauties so that he could marry them.๐Ÿ˜ณ - And he enjoyed beautiful women - infact he was a Casanova in early years - But he was NO Ghulam - Strong emperor like qualities, unlike Salim who surrendered that nation to a commoner and her family.

I WISH THEY HAD SHOWN THIS ASPECT OF JALAL TOO - ALL WE GET IS A LALLOO JALAL WHO IS ALMOST ADDICTED TO BEGUMSA FOR HIS LIVING ๐Ÿ˜ก
Sabdabhala thumbnail

SAW WED AND THU EPIS IN FF

JALAL LOOKED SOOO HOTT IN THE FB SCENE - THE LOOKS THAT HE GIVES TO HIS BEGUMSA DURING A ROMANTIC SCENE ARE TO DIE FOR MAN ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

DID NOT UNDERSTAND MUCH OF BEGUMSA'S REASONING - IF SHE HAD TO CONVERT COZ OF THE REASONS OF SACRIFICE ETC THEN SHE SHD HAVE DONE IT AS SOON AS JALAL LEFT AND NOT AFTER HE WON N RETURNED

BUT AS RUKS SAYS JALAL HAS SMTHF UP HIS SLEEVE. EVEN HB IS SILENT AND NOT CHEERLEADING

ALSO JALAL SAID HUM TALAQ LENGE AND NOT HUM TALAQ DENGE - MAY BE THATS THE CATCH

ALL JALAL SCENES WERE DELICIOUS ๐Ÿ˜ณ

MIGHT MISS TODAY COZ GOING TO SEE PIKU

MUNNI PLS REVIEW BATANA. WILL CATCH UP LATE  EVEโญ๏ธ
Edited by Sabdabhala - 8 years ago
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Piku...lavi give the review...I so want to see it BUT ...
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

AS SOON AS NEWS OF THE IMPENDING TALAQ CAME OUT, ALL OTHER NATIONS/STATES/KINGDOMS HAVE ISSUED A RED ALERT AND FIRMLY SHUT THEIR GATES ๐Ÿ˜†

HENCE BEGUMSA CANNOT DO ANYTHING ๐Ÿ˜† SHE HAS TO REMAIN IN JALALAND ๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW WHAT IS WRONG WITH HB? SHE HASNT YET RESUMED HER CHEERLEADING?

IN YEST EPI AFTER TALAQ ANNOUNCEMENT ALSO SHE WAS NO NON CHALANT AND CALM??? DID HER HUNGER STRIKE DAMAGE HER BRAIN??

possible๐Ÿ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me too watching piku today๐Ÿ˜›
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh ho interesting news - New show starting for Zee in June - supposed timing is 8.30 pm - so either JR will end or get a new slot - and as JR is going strong I am all prayers that it is JA that goes off!!!!!!!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

mandy sa thanks for the pm...joining the thread now..congrats girls for the new thread๐Ÿค—...

i have no idea what is happening in JA ..only caught a glimpse of the talaq promo but am pretty sure we are not that fortunate and it is another stupid stunt by cvs for trps...hence me not lured into the show unless beghum sa vanishes...btw what happened to the witch and her love story with jalal in the jungle๐Ÿ˜†

and just read salima beghum and  jalal hugged๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...it cannot be possible unless it was bhai behen wala hug 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

me too watching piku today๐Ÿ˜›

do give the review 
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adiana12

Oh ho interesting news - New show starting for Zee in June - supposed timing is 8.30 pm - so either JR will end or get a new slot - and as JR is going strong I am all prayers that it is JA that goes off!!!!!!!

Nope Adi behna....I hope RT is replaced by AN....๐Ÿ˜ƒ...& JA lives for eternity...EK could ask me anything in return for this ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hola girls. ..excuse my long absence please...was caught up on the personal front...๐Ÿ˜ƒ