CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only! - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Chudail was not ugly only her make up is ugly. She is a pretty girl in real life. Now we all know why its done like tht. Already ruqlal scenes had gone into a toss to justify the distance issue. If the eitch is given a good make up in fact a natural make up she will look really good. Balaji had overdone with the make up. Just like they did with rajat in bandini. his make up was so horrible tht he was not looking good.
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Anybody watched Gulmohar Grand...seems a nice show

Is Fawad Khan in there ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by jayaks02

</div>

<div>

Is Fawad Khan in there ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Lol No, but its really a grand show, only on Sundays, 10:00 PM on star plus

Talking of pak shows , watch Piya re
Originally posted by munnirony

Chudail was not ugly only her make up is ugly. She is a pretty girl in real life. Now we all know why its done like tht. Already ruqlal scenes had gone into a toss to justify the distance issue. If the eitch is given a good make up in fact a natural make up she will look really good. Balaji had overdone with the make up. Just like they did with rajat in bandini. his make up was so horrible tht he was not looking good.

Shreya, I don't find Melanie pretty even off screen ...she's OK when compared to Jalal's Khaas Begums πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Shreya, I don't find Melanie pretty even off screen ...she's OK when compared to Jalal's Khaas Begums πŸ˜‰

well i find her pretty. one khas begum bhi sirf kuch occasions pe hi khubsurat lagti hain. make off & she is as good ok. my POV. & dekho bhai pretty aur ugly, uss khubsurati ka kya faida jo jalal k kam na aye. even if now sunny leonie also comes whts the use??? πŸ˜†
Edited by munnirony - 8 years ago
Hello dearies congo for new threadπŸ€—πŸ₯³
Originally posted by munnirony

well i find her pretty. one khas begum bhi sirf kuch occasions pe hi khubsurat lagti hain. make off & she is as good ok. my POV. & dekho bhai pretty aur ugly, uss khubsurati ka kya faida jo jalal k kam na aye. even if now sunny leonie also comes whts the use??? πŸ˜†

DURUST FARMAATI HAIN AAP MOHTARMA πŸ˜†

BUT WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR A SIZZLING SCENE BETWEEN JALAL AND CHUDAIL πŸ˜³

AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I DONT EVEN MIND ONE WITH CHUDAIL KI MAA πŸ˜†

PAR AAB HIM SABKO YE BATAYEIN KI AAJ KA CIRCUS KAISA THHA?? ANY JALAL SCENE WORTH SEEING?

REVIEWS REVEAL THAT BEGUMSA DID NOT CONVERT πŸ˜‘ AGAIN πŸ˜‘

SHE MUST HOLD THE RECORD FOR THE MOST FAILED CONVERSION TRIALS πŸ˜†
Mere khyal se chudail nahi vampire honi chahiye sach me  ek aur dayan how creative ofBT, sach me comedy achi thi,i heard some chdail stories i thought they are beautiful until they get what they want but yaha to sab ulta haiπŸ˜†
This conversion ka kamal samaj nahi aya after so many years ,sach me making ma ountain of molehill
One more thing is this talaq thing now according to shae iran jalal jodha marriage is not valid  than how is talaq possible shadi hi nahi hai to talaq kaha se aya sach me much a do about nothing