Chat Clubs

CC#12 RT fans and my gup shup ladies welcome! invitees only!

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hello ladies🤗..my chai coffee friends let continue our love and togetherness in a new cc with new thoughts and ideas..would love to see you all here...!

and please no bashing or taking names of any forum members and please keep your focus on healthy discussion and criticism by keeping forum rules in mind..thank you😊

list of invitees! pl let me know if i missed any!

sunny
mishti
lavaniya
mandy
gree
munni
mandy
sandhya
sara
sp108
shyamala
khushi
jaya
amor
yuvi
gayatri
amina
shivi
nila
rimaNgayou 
chembi
adi

our hero real and reel Jallaludin Mohammad Akbar played by a magnificent actor the one and only our dearest Rajat Tokas👏!

Rajat Tokas as Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar

Edited by ghalibmirza - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me first...yayyy new CC for our chattering 😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
mishti my dear i still have to catch on interesting talk from the previous thread..will be back in a bit to chat😉
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salam to all. Oo lala new theead ... Thanks mandy sa for pm 
ghalibmirza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivis18

Thnx fr pm mandy 🤗

shivi an interesting article on polyandry😉..i had also read somewhere that draupdi favored arjuna..i guess the bottom line is whether its polyandry or polygamy ..the true love only flourishes between two soul mates who complete each other and find solace in each other's company..i found such love in indu's book where she explains how salim loved noor jahan and how shah jahan loved mumtaz mahal..but according to her akbar's love was rukkya...i believe Akbar's love life will remain as a mystery as nothing much is written about it..to me he will remain as more of a practical man who lived life on his own terms and conditions and was not guided by any of his wives or subjects..but might be listening to all and doing what was beneficial politically!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
thank you for gracing the thread ladies! btw who all watched the chudail entry epi?..the thing i liked the most was the tight hug from the saxxy chudail..and now i am waiting for a hott BT scene of saaxy chudail and jalal☺️..come on run your wild imaginations ladies and seems like rajat too was enjoying shooting with her..i could see the smile on his face on and off😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
sunny bunny where are you dear..any tipnis on the chudail ki entry😆
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghalibmirza

thank you for gracing the thread ladies! btw who all watched the chudail entry epi?..the thing i liked the most was the tight hug from the saxxy chudail..and now i am waiting for a hott BT scene of saaxy chudail and jalal☺️..come on run your wild imaginations ladies and seems like rajat too was enjoying shooting with her..i could see the smile on his face on and off😆

Yes come on chudail just do some kalaa jadu on our jallu and do some anuchit karya with him 😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivis18

Yes come on chudail just do some kalaa jadu on our jallu and do some anuchit karya with him 😆

loved chudail ki tight hug😛..rajat bechare ka paseena choot gaya..my shy baby😳
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghalibmirza

loved chudail ki tight hug😛..rajat bechare ka paseena choot gaya..my shy baby😳

par ye miracle hua kaise? how come chudail hug patnivrata jalal?