ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
One thing good about Simran...I know all will kill me. 
The moment she found out about Roshni in the start of the show she had constantly had told Sid that a relationship can't survive with a lie. She wanted Sid to be straight out honest about his identity beforehand to Roshni, but that never happened. With Raj and Sid's reluctance they all joined together on the lie from Khurana to Kukreja. I just hate how she ended up later...how ugly her personality had become. I miss our Simran!! 

Now there is no hope is there for Sid to have his mom back or Roshni to ever get the saas who once loved her like daughter?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unfortunately no the lady downgrade from a pleasant soul to a bitch,even if she Is redeem I can't see her the same anymore,her behaviour is not motherly like. Kritika brought out her bad side but that only means it was always there cause no one can move from loving a child to not even seeing the child pain anymore . 
CVS, Simran don't need a redemption track cause no one will be Interested in it,just how Rajveer die without redemption plan something similar for Simran.
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I personally do want a redemption track for her because no matter what a parent does especially a mother she will always be a mother. I feel she is killed off or something it would make things worse for SidNi. Because Simran is still biologically Sid's mom. 
I would not use the word "b****". You could use less vulgar words. 

Either way I have to say Shruti ji is doing an absolute fantastic job with her character. She is a vamp in the show and is doing a great job. Waiting for the day her eyes open up about Kritika...
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How can a woman stoop so low after her daughter back in to her life!!! How selfish and cruel it is!!!
So, she cared Roshni initially just in the guilt that she lost her daughter & after she get back her, she cares no one including her own husband & son inorder to pamper her daughter and caring for her feelings alone😡😡 

She wanted to seperate Sid from Roshni and in this battle, her daughter lost her husband and she herself lost her husband's love and now he decided to live in seperate room😊
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i too liked her at the start of the show
she was too good to be true
but now they have butchered her so badly
i dont think we can ever forgive her
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you know what now when I see the earlier episodes I find her irritating. her dialogues her smile her concern . . everything looks fake to me now. she has just become so unbearable. cannot tolerate her onscreen at all!! she is beyond repair now. I would really like to see her TRY to commit suicide. I dont think so that she will be killed off as once she was a positive character.

shruti is doing a good job no doubt, making us hate her character more n more!!
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya i really liked her in the begiining but what a 180 degree turn she took..
I don't think she can be forgiven now for what she did.
I mean maybe SidNi can but i can't..
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

Ya i really liked her in the begiining but what a 180 degree turn she took..

I don't think she can be forgiven now for what she did.
I mean maybe SidNi can but i can't..

I too😡😡
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I still can't get my head around Simran's character! Both mothers on the show have damaged SidNi but with DD her character has been constant throughout. She keeps on making the same mistakes again and again. But Simran was so different. She was such a pleasant and positive lady. Now she has turned into someone so bitter and hateful.

As a viewer, I don't think I can ever re-connect with Simran. I'm sure the CVs will look for a redemption track down the line but I'm not really interested in it.