Jamai Raja

My thoughts on episode 197

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
First off Mr Khurana is the world greatest father, that whole Khurana confrontation was fantastic...I was literally laughing at Simran when she tried to lie her way out of things and I really wanted him to tell his mind to that Kritika, but oh well Simran got some words from him, so I will savour that moment...As for his talk with Sid I was kinda happy when he was about to slap Sid...yep that might sound cruel but I feel Sid needs it especially when he began to lie to his dear Papa...whom was with him through everything...Still Mr Khurana rocked...

The new snake of the series is Kritika when Sid was missing that fool was smiling... how can she smile at a moment like that and what happen to her mourning days, upto two days ago she was so broken because her husband died but after divorce it looks like she has healed completely... and who gave her the right to ask Sid anything, Raj is not her real father so we should stay out of his way when he is talking... Kritika needs a Patel slap...

Roshni so sweet as always, such a broken soul she is right now but I am proud that she learnt how to trust Sid...after all they went through finally she is not believing everything she  hear bad about Sid...for once Roshni is actually willing to believe that something made Sid make this rash decision and I am happy Beeji and her are trying to entice Sid once more...

Pratima, for once this young lady had more than five words to say, she finally had dialogues and boy were we glad to hear she is still a Sid believer and she made Roshni hope a little more now...so well done Pratima...

Beeji is another star now we know where Sid goodness comes from and that is from his from his Dad side of the family... because only Beeji and Raj are good in that mental house...I am really proud that she called Roshni to see where Sid was and that she went to visit Roshni, Beeji made up her mind she want grandchildren from Sid and Roshni and it looks like she is on a mission to achieve that goal...glad to also see she is a SidNi believer...

When will Simran learn, only the CVS can answer that, really I was surprised that she fell on the ground after she heard about the accident because I always thought Sid was not her son, I always felt she did not love Sid so why was she crying now...Simran does not even deserve to cry for Sid when she is the cause for all the pain and suffering he is going through...she should be ashamed of herself...and a next thing her son missing and she still find the need to quarrel and blame Roshni for Sid pain...This woman is blind as for all I care...

DD has a right to worry about Roshni, any mother has that right but she needs to realize that Sid is not wrong...

Sid still being the shadow of his former self, no matter what he say or do I know he yearns for Roshni, poor guy he does not deserve such horrible treatment...

So that SidNi moment was short but at least they hugged, though it ended in an awkward silence, at least we saw that actually noses apart...made my day...

Awesome episode as always and it deserves...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the short yet sweet hug. Love SidNi and waiting to see how things progress for them. 
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yesterday's one was a dragging episode frnd but happy that Roshni and beeji together started for #mission Sid๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waiting eagerly now how Roshni brings her hubby back to her track
A lovely post asusual my frnd๐Ÿ‘
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
superb review dear
beeji and raj were the stars of the episode
loved the sidni hug and their closeness
good that roshni believes in him still
i hope nani and roshni plan succeeds