Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

For Dr. Khurana, with love REPOSTED, Epilogue, pg 36 - Page 24

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part-----2
Such a lovely   n a cutee Maaneetilucius mischievous update
I seriously adore ur writing yaar n how did u come up with such an amazing story in ur style n a different kind of Maaneet n I have to admitte ur Maan , the way u show ur maan no one did like u in short ufff I always fell in love with ur maan ab wo i TUTIKH ka BBC Msk, Locket k Silent Passionate Msk , Or CLHTJDK ka I-Me-My-Self self obsessed Msk now I'm flattered by Dr Msk ...

omg he was teasing geet throughout the party
n his drama ' Geet, This is my last warning to you, please stop this, please I beg you", he whispered in a horrified voice , then "Everyone in this room knows it Geet, please you are embarrassing me now ", he continued in a meek and low voice looking away from her as if he was shy...
"What, what am I doing...I don't know... ", she looked at him perplexed while he was trying to hide
his face. "Geet, everyone can see it. You are, you are, uh, you are undressing me with your eyes".
"You are treating me like, like..." hiding his face behind his fingers now and trying to stifle a
laugh, "... like, uh, a sex object Geet. A plaything... have I no feelings Geet, please stop doing this to me
Mummy in laugh like mad ...

but his plan backfired when his geet started teasing him n later geet seduced him and after sometime tells him that she doesnt want to objectify him n left saying she didn't want to make him feel playing object ...Leaving maan excited about the night n naughty n geets self talk 'Tease me will you, let's see how smooth the rest of the party goes for you Dr. Khurana. Excellent
job Geet!" she patted her own back...maan started dreaming about impending night seems like four hours were passing slow for him...

Glimpse of maan's past life ohh he leave everything n left his family to marry geet ...n his good for nothing
mother want him to marry him to her friend doughter but babaji glad that maan married geet and saved
from marrying chuddal sameera grrr...
Precap------
the aunties enka toh bas ek he kaam hota h mufth ka khaoo air aapne chodd dusro ki peaceful life k raytaa fayelaao grrr enko to khila k direct exit ka door dekho I just hate that type
of ppls ...

Special mention ------ jai ho Writer Jiii dhanyaa ho aap aapko toh daandwaat prnaaam
Sasha ki daughter sameera LAMO u just cracked me omg matlab hadd h Writing innings ki 1st over mein he Hot Hot Paratha SR
Then Sasha bani sameera ki maata ye na bas Avi ji ka he copyright h ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Send me next part link...
omg ye comment ko kiya hogaya giant size comment kar deya mein mummy ...look late comment ke side effect
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: brandgurti

Part-----2
Such a lovely   n a cutee Maaneetilucius mischievous update
I seriously adore ur writing yaar n how did u come up with such an amazing story in ur style n a different kind of Maaneet n I have to admitte ur Maan , the way u show ur maan no one did like u in short ufff I always fell in love with ur maan ab wo i TUTIKH ka BBC Msk, Locket k Silent Passionate Msk , Or CLHTJDK ka I-Me-My-Self self obsessed Msk now I'm flattered by Dr Msk ...

omg he was teasing geet throughout the party
n his drama ' Geet, This is my last warning to you, please stop this, please I beg you", he whispered in a horrified voice , then "Everyone in this room knows it Geet, please you are embarrassing me now ", he continued in a meek and low voice looking away from her as if he was shy...
"What, what am I doing...I don't know... ", she looked at him perplexed while he was trying to hide
his face. "Geet, everyone can see it. You are, you are, uh, you are undressing me with your eyes".
"You are treating me like, like..." hiding his face behind his fingers now and trying to stifle a
laugh, "... like, uh, a sex object Geet. A plaything... have I no feelings Geet, please stop doing this to me
Mummy in laugh like mad ...

but his plan backfired when his geet started teasing him n later geet seduced him and after sometime tells him that she doesnt want to objectify him n left saying she didn't want to make him feel playing object ...Leaving maan excited about the night n naughty n geets self talk 'Tease me will you, let's see how smooth the rest of the party goes for you Dr. Khurana. Excellent
job Geet!" she patted her own back...maan started dreaming about impending night seems like four hours were passing slow for him...

Glimpse of maan's past life ohh he leave everything n left his family to marry geet ...n his good for nothing
mother want him to marry him to her friend doughter but babaji glad that maan married geet and saved
from marrying chuddal sameera grrr...
Precap------
the aunties enka toh bas ek he kaam hota h mufth ka khaoo air aapne chodd dusro ki peaceful life k raytaa fayelaao grrr enko to khila k direct exit ka door dekho I just hate that type
of ppls ...

Special mention ------ jai ho Writer Jiii dhanyaa ho aap aapko toh daandwaat prnaaam
Sasha ki daughter sameera LAMO u just cracked me omg matlab hadd h Writing innings ki 1st over mein he Hot Hot Paratha SR
Then Sasha bani sameera ki maata ye na bas Avi ji ka he copyright h ...

Shukriya meherbani๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Comment padh ke mazaa aa gaya๐Ÿ˜Š
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was amazing. Maan was loving geet to sooth her pain. They were lost in each other and overcome their past. They loved each other and become one soul. After their blissful moments geet gave him a very good news. Geet was pregnant. I loved their sweet no jhok over gender of child. This time maan was more caution toward geet. He took care of every thing of geet. Maneet blessed with cute baby girl. Maan's parent also come to see their grand daughter. Geet also welced them as she doesn't want her child deprived from their love. Waiting for next dear
singh24 thumbnail

my dear Avi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ badi Hari-bhari dikh rahi ho..

dqno1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: singh24

my dear Avi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ badi Hari-bhari dikh rahi ho..

Hi Barbie doll ๐Ÿค—

Am here just to answer PM's phir back to chakki๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aaj late shift hai so working till 11

Kaisi ho?

holidays hai na?
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Part---3
hwww enna emotional update ahhh its heart wrenching kyaa name sad kar deyaa mujhye ...

That so called mufthkhor bhukhed aunties taunts
it's a sensitive issue , grrr these gud for nothing ppl actually forget that they hurting the person on a worst way ... Maaneet understand each other without being even expressed by words , n how the way maan guessed who could the reason for her sadness n he was sure that it could only   Mrs sharma who must have said something hurtful to geet maan showed her correct place n made that lowlife creatures out of the party i just loved it...

Coming to maaneet
Aww they lost their baby but maan was their for her n he supported geet and help her to come out of grief n his love n support healed her... geet promising to always be happy because she cannot see maan in pain bcoz of her pain and together both are each others strength...

Maaneet moments are really very sweet n their bond is something really special the way the treat each other they tease like a friend , fight n play tricked like kids , love like a true lover n they are indeed share a amazing hubby wifey bond but as usual had his dadimaa n his angel mishty now I get it why do maan do all these
lafaangagri n his nautankibaazi so she didn't think about all crap I think so ...
dqno1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brandgurti

Part---3
hwww enna emotional update ahhh its heart wrenching kyaa name sad kar deyaa mujhye ...

That so called mufthkhor bhukhed aunties taunts
it's a sensitive issue , grrr these gud for nothing ppl actually forget that they hurting the person on a worst way ... Maaneet understand each other without being even expressed by words , n how the way maan guessed who could the reason for her sadness n he was sure that it could only   Mrs sharma who must have said something hurtful to geet maan showed her correct place n made that lowlife creatures out of the party i just loved it...

Coming to maaneet
Aww they lost their baby but maan was their for her n he supported geet and help her to come out of grief n his love n support healed her... geet promising to always be happy because she cannot see maan in pain bcoz of her pain and together both are each others strength...

Maaneet moments are really very sweet n their bond is something really special the way the treat each other they tease like a friend , fight n play tricked like kids , love like a true lover n they are indeed share a amazing hubby wifey bond but as usual had his dadimaa n his angel mishty now I get it why do maan do all these
lafaangagri n his nautankibaazi so she didn't think about all crap I think so ...

Yes you understood his heart.  That is why he is so naughty.  Geet bhi kam nahi hai as you will find out๐Ÿ˜†
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just came across this story now and its awesome!!! Keep it up!!๐Ÿ˜Š
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
send me next part link (part-4) whenever u get time ...
Good night sweet dream ...