Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

For Dr. Khurana, with love REPOSTED, Epilogue, pg 36 (Page 14)

harshu... IF-Sizzlerz
harshu...
harshu...

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Part 1
lovely start ,
so Mr.Naughty singh khurana Ws busy nd couldn't give time to his wifey ,
nd his wifey is gussa ,
hmm gussa toh banta but uss stupid minister pe AngryAngry
wow !!! They r childhood loversEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
maan playing with kids nd drooling over his wifey ,
Pari called him nd told him about geet's call nd dr.khurana realized why his wife is angry with him ,
maan flirting with his sasuma hmm sasumaa chand ka tukda lagti hai ,
nd Applying kajal behind geet's ear ,
me thinking ise kajal lagana kise tha wifey ko ya sasumaa ko ,
Big smile
kitchen romance ws awsm ,
haiye !!! he explained her about tht stupid minister nd some kisses nd wifey maan gyi , 
bt still showing her juttha gussa ,

Edited by mskfan - 11 May 2015 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

nehamaahi Senior Member
nehamaahi
nehamaahi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
lovely update.. maan mesmerised seeing geet in saree..but geet jst shrugged off showing his anger..but maan loved it wen geet is angry as he finds her very cute..maan got to knw the reason y his mishty is angry on him..coz of dat idiot minister only..but now he is on the mission to manofy his mishty..maan flirting wid his mother in law...jst loved maaneet moments... waiting for next..

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Beautiful n a really naughty cuty update
Star was really very cutyyy with geet's baby anger n how can I ignore the Naughty Haughty Dr Msk
aayee heyee his mishty is angry on him , and he don't know why how innocent fellow hai na ...
then pari call maan that she forgot to tell him since the minister was with him and they had sent them out of the building she could not get the message to him n she is sorry about her folly waah bade zaldi yaad aagaya grr( I wish I strangle that Pari grrr what kind of secretary maan had hwww eske etne mazaal geet k msg maan ko pass karna bhul gaye eske sazaa milege barabar milege :D :D...don't mind dear my overflowing love for maaneet kiya kare aadat se majboor :P )
now maan has to work hard to pacify his mishty , he find really cute whenever geet gets angry on him he had all naughty way to mannofying his girl but all his thoughts went on gutter the moment he saw her in sari ...
maan was in a mood to tease her as its his favorite hobby since childhood the she bumped into him seeing his mischievous eye n he dressed in black strap shirt wet hair ready to kill her n he thought she would
melt but his heart skipped seeing her bare back now try hard Mr Khurana... .he finally get hold of geet in store room and tries to tell her that he missed lunch due to some moron minister n she indeed is was angry with him but once he explained about the minister she meltdown but still showing her jhootha gussa...
hww chalugiri dekho bande k MIL k naam pe openly aapne mishthy ko kaal tika laga deya bang on Msk u rockkk
n the epic pratha episode omg my eyes pop out AHEM AHEM maaneet momenta are really unpredictable
for me I mean imagen First ever update and Maaneet Ahem Ahem scene literally I'm on my dazzled stat
ye toh chamtkaar hogay warna hum poor readers toh maaneet k SR k intaazer mein khud ko or writers ki
jaan kha rahe hote h let me digest that fact ...hmm I know I sounded silly but what to do maaneet made me crazy .. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by brandgurti - 11 May 2015 at 2:41am

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
again like button was not working grrr

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brandgurti

Star was really very cutyyy with geet's baby anger n how can I ignore the Naughty Haughty Dr Msk
aayee heyee his mishty is angry on him , and he don't know why how innocent fellow hai na ...
then pari call maan that she forgot to tell him since the minister was with him and they had sent them out of the building she could not get the message to him n she is sorry about her folly waah bade zaldi yaad aagaya grr( I wish I strangle that Pari grrr what kind of secretary maan had hwww eske etne mazaal geet k msg maan ko pass karna bhul gaye eske sazaa milege barabar milege :D :D...don't mind dear my overflowing love for maaneet kiya kare aadat se majboor :P )
now maan has to work hard to pacify his mishty , he find really cute whenever geet gets angry on him he had all naughty way to mannofying his girl but all his thoughts went on gutter the moment he saw her in sari ...
maan was in a mood to tease her as its his favorite hobby since childhood the she bumped into him seeing his mischievous eye n he dressed in black strap shirt wet hair ready to kill her n he thought she would
melt but his heart skipped seeing her bare back now try hard Mr Khurana... .he finally get hold of geet in store room and tries to tell her that he missed lunch due to some moron minister n she indeed is was angry with him but once he explained about the minister she meltdown but still showing her jhootha gussa...
hww chalugiri dekho bande k MIL k naam pe openly aapne mishthy ko kaal tika laga deya bang on Msk u rockkk
n the epic pratha episode omg my eyes pop out AHEM AHEM maaneet momenta are really unpredictable
for me I mean imagen First ever update and Maaneet Ahem Ahem scene literally I'm on my dazzled stat
ye toh chamtkaar hogay warna hum poor readers toh maaneet k SR k intaazer mein khud ko or writers ki
jaan kha rahe hote h let me digest that fact ...hmm I know I sounded silly but what to do maaneet made me crazy .. ROFL ROFL ROFL
mujhe laga ki kisse ne meri taang khichayi nahi ki?LOL
1st story 1st chapter straight to the point..

rolling collar up.. Avi ka styleLOL
Last time I got innundated with paratha torture everyday on the thread from my so called "good" friendsBig smile

ArchanaRoy

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doll.12

OuchHey I can't read the chap. It's not showing nor any link..?? What to do
As I mentioned in the intro and also on the chapter, I send links and passwords only to commenters. 

Ch 1 link/pwd were sent to those who commented on the prologue

doll.12

neel11 Goldie
neel11
neel11

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Love it waiting for the next update 

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by brandgurti

</div>
<div>
mujhe laga ki kisse ne meri taang khichayi nahi ki?LOL
1st story 1st chapter straight to the point..

rolling collar up.. Avi ka styleLOL

Last time I got innundated with paratha torture everyday on the thread from my so called "good" friendsBig smile

seriously first update mein hhe neptaa dala   Wink ... ab toh paratha bhi jaan se pyaara hogaya now
usko dekh ke mein blush karu he heyeee ... today on word Businessesmen Msk cancel cancel ye slow h I want only Dr Msk rockkk. ROFL ROFL

dqno1

Go to top