Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

For Dr. Khurana, with love REPOSTED, Epilogue, pg 36 - Page 11

nehamaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely update.. maan mesmerised seeing geet in saree..but geet jst shrugged off showing his anger..but maan loved it wen geet is angry as he finds her very cute..maan got to knw the reason y his mishty is angry on him..coz of dat idiot minister only..but now he is on the mission to manofy his mishty..maan flirting wid his mother in law...jst loved maaneet moments... waiting for next..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful n a really naughty cuty update
Star was really very cutyyy with geet's baby anger n how can I ignore the Naughty Haughty Dr Msk
aayee heyee his mishty is angry on him , and he don't know why how innocent fellow hai na ...
then pari call maan that she forgot to tell him since the minister was with him and they had sent them out of the building she could not get the message to him n she is sorry about her folly waah bade zaldi yaad aagaya grr( I wish I strangle that Pari grrr what kind of secretary maan had hwww eske etne mazaal geet k msg maan ko pass karna bhul gaye eske sazaa milege barabar milege :D :D...don't mind dear my overflowing love for maaneet kiya kare aadat se majboor :P )
now maan has to work hard to pacify his mishty , he find really cute whenever geet gets angry on him he had all naughty way to mannofying his girl but all his thoughts went on gutter the moment he saw her in sari ...
maan was in a mood to tease her as its his favorite hobby since childhood the she bumped into him seeing his mischievous eye n he dressed in black strap shirt wet hair ready to kill her n he thought she would
melt but his heart skipped seeing her bare back now try hard Mr Khurana... .he finally get hold of geet in store room and tries to tell her that he missed lunch due to some moron minister n she indeed is was angry with him but once he explained about the minister she meltdown but still showing her jhootha gussa...
hww chalugiri dekho bande k MIL k naam pe openly aapne mishthy ko kaal tika laga deya bang on Msk u rockkk
n the epic pratha episode omg my eyes pop out AHEM AHEM maaneet momenta are really unpredictable
for me I mean imagen First ever update and Maaneet Ahem Ahem scene literally I'm on my dazzled stat
ye toh chamtkaar hogay warna hum poor readers toh maaneet k SR k intaazer mein khud ko or writers ki
jaan kha rahe hote h let me digest that fact ...hmm I know I sounded silly but what to do maaneet made me crazy .. 🤣 🤣 🤣Edited by brandgurti - 8 years ago
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
again like button was not working grrr
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: brandgurti

Beautiful n a really naughty cuty update
Star was really very cutyyy with geet's baby anger n how can I ignore the Naughty Haughty Dr Msk
aayee heyee his mishty is angry on him , and he don't know why how innocent fellow hai na ...
then pari call maan that she forgot to tell him since the minister was with him and they had sent them out of the building she could not get the message to him n she is sorry about her folly waah bade zaldi yaad aagaya grr( I wish I strangle that Pari grrr what kind of secretary maan had hwww eske etne mazaal geet k msg maan ko pass karna bhul gaye eske sazaa milege barabar milege :D :D...don't mind dear my overflowing love for maaneet kiya kare aadat se majboor :P )
now maan has to work hard to pacify his mishty , he find really cute whenever geet gets angry on him he had all naughty way to mannofying his girl but all his thoughts went on gutter the moment he saw her in sari ...
maan was in a mood to tease her as its his favorite hobby since childhood the she bumped into him seeing his mischievous eye n he dressed in black strap shirt wet hair ready to kill her n he thought she would
melt but his heart skipped seeing her bare back now try hard Mr Khurana... .he finally get hold of geet in store room and tries to tell her that he missed lunch due to some moron minister n she indeed is was angry with him but once he explained about the minister she meltdown but still showing her jhootha gussa...
hww chalugiri dekho bande k MIL k naam pe openly aapne mishthy ko kaal tika laga deya bang on Msk u rockkk
n the epic pratha episode omg my eyes pop out AHEM AHEM maaneet momenta are really unpredictable
for me I mean imagen First ever update and Maaneet Ahem Ahem scene literally I'm on my dazzled stat
ye toh chamtkaar hogay warna hum poor readers toh maaneet k SR k intaazer mein khud ko or writers ki
jaan kha rahe hote h let me digest that fact ...hmm I know I sounded silly but what to do maaneet made me crazy .. 🤣 🤣 🤣

mujhe laga ki kisse ne meri taang khichayi nahi ki?😆
1st story 1st chapter straight to the point..

rolling collar up.. Avi ka style😆
Last time I got innundated with paratha torture everyday on the thread from my so called "good" friends😃

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: doll.12

Hey I can't read the chap. It's not showing nor any link..?? What to do

As I mentioned in the intro and also on the chapter, I send links and passwords only to commenters. 

Ch 1 link/pwd were sent to those who commented on the prologue
neel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it waiting for the next update 
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dqno1

</div>
<div>
mujhe laga ki kisse ne meri taang khichayi nahi ki?😆
1st story 1st chapter straight to the point..

rolling collar up.. Avi ka style😆

Last time I got innundated with paratha torture everyday on the thread from my so called "good" friends😃

seriously first update mein hhe neptaa dala   😉 ... ab toh paratha bhi jaan se pyaara hogaya now
usko dekh ke mein blush karu he heyeee ... today on word Businessesmen Msk cancel cancel ye slow h I want only Dr Msk rockkk. 🤣 🤣
singh24 thumbnail

Update 😳

hailaa , kya start hei yaar...
  me totally lattoo on this naughty Dr ..  
  i m sure aage ye Dr bade heavy dose dene wala hei.. 
   Aloo paratha  scene is awesome .. ahemm..😳😉
   hyee ,, kya  style manane ka ... 
 Love it .. 

Edited by singh24 - 8 years ago
BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 1 

Geet is giving Maan a tough time but he likes his sherni that way only . Maan teasing Geet with suggestive looks of what they had been doing was awesome☺️ love Geet calling her hubby besharam and flirt😆 
although Geet forgave him for not coming to lunch she decides to play hard with Maan 
Loved the update and thanks for pw
miss_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the update

romantic one and beautifully written

sorry for being late avi

I loved this Maan and Geet

and yes Thoda badla toh banta hai

ha ha ha

thanks for the PM

update soon