For Dr. Khurana, with love REPOSTED, Epilogue, pg 36 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
That's awesome u reposting another story will be watingg...
mai b aa gayi πŸ˜†
n like always... isme kitna parts hai? πŸ˜›
Hey...
I wnt to read this story...do pm me when you will update plzz...thnks..

For Dr. Khurana, with love

A/N:  Those who are new to me, may not know this but I am darn strict about giving access to my stories only to those who like and comment.   Do your thing people and keep our forum active.  Many thanks to those that already do.  EnjoyπŸ˜ƒ

PROLOGUE

The Handa haveli was buzzing with excitement for her parents anniversary.  Her two sisters were overlooking the last of the preparations, checking the decorations and food. 

Flowers, banners, lights, waiters, decorations; all screamed of the party atmosphere which abounded with the gleeful screams of children running around. 

Geet watched it all lost in her own world.  It had been a never ending day for her. No calls, not a word, no emails, no messages. She had plastered a smile on her face as she helped her sisters before coming to her room to get ready. 

Inside her anger grew exponentially as she felt neglected.  Their lunch date had been cancelled with a message from Maan's secretary that he would not be able to come.  The one and only Dr. Maan Singh Khurana had been too busy!!

Maan had not even returned her call, she pouted to the mirror in complaint.  The need arose in her as feminine as time to seek his attention in a blaring way.

She spent a lot of time on picking the right sari and perfecting her makeup.  As she wore the last bangle a sudden noise from the front gate brought her to the balcony.   Judging from the noise, her husband was here.  She looked down at the gathering of children who were surrounding him.  Her toes curled at the handsome sight he made while she pretended not to notice him.

He had picked up a small girl in his hands and the other children were clamoring for him to play cricket with them.  He agreed with a smile handing the little girl to her elder sister. 

As he took his position to bat on the street in front of her home, he glanced towards her balcony.  

Geet stood in the balcony looking like an angel in a beautiful flesh toned zardosi saree. 

He was spellbound.  In a span of a minute, the ball hit the stumps and the children screamed  "Bowled, you are out". 

His gaze had not swerved from her for a second and the intensity of his gaze must have reached her but she just lifted her shoulders and went back in. 

He ruffled his hair with his hand not knowing that it added to its allure. 

Oops, looks like he had his work cut out for him, Maan thought.  His mishti was mad at him. 

Precap:   Some passionate moments ..

Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by singh24

Hello my dear Avi   

πŸ˜ƒ Oh plzzz  ,, i didn't read that ...
  waiting dear...
 GF per update dogi ya blog per..?

updating on GF but post will be on blog

comments here only also

You haven't read it right?

It was my first Geet forum story though I had one in writer's corner before this..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Poooja

mai b aa gayi πŸ˜†
n like always... isme kitna parts hai? πŸ˜›
6πŸ˜ƒ
nice prologue!!!!
i still don't remember reading it before...
still maan is in trouble...πŸ˜‰
Hai avi thanks for re updating. I think I read 3 chapters n from long I am searching . Geet is angry n Maan has to monify her. Waiting for next. Please Add me in PM list.
So are they married or engaged?
Dr Maan Khurana! Nice!!
Geet is angry and out with full armour of perfect sari and makeup. ..
I don't read it before but interesting.. I love to read more part..