Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya: The dissection of episode 277 (Page 2)

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

Nice analysis. I do think Tanu is pregnant. There is no reason to keep up the pregnancy act in her monologues or when she is alone. No sane person will do it I guess.
If CVs wanted to keep us guessing they need not have shown Tanu's thoughts at all , like they hid Abhi's thoughts many times.

DNA test may happen though as it has already happened with Akash in the show and it was Pragya who got it done.

I completely agree! I think the question now is, whose baby is it? It sure hell isn't Abhis! But I think the CVs did this because the track isn't about whether she's lying about being pregnant it's more a question of how who?!? Oh so many damn questions!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by berrysweet

What would happen if she aborts the child and claims Pragya' s spouting nonsense.

You know I had the same thought. She may try and blame Pragya. Abortion is something that is drastic and she would have no option but to lie and of she did Pragya would be first in line for firing! But I would hope Abhi would figure it out. Why would Pragya lie about something like that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweet

Go to top