Will this mission work?

Posted: 8 years ago
Will this mission bring SidNi closer. Will Roshni find out the truth?

I have a feeling it won't work. Sid is not going to tell her the reason so soon unless someone force him to bring out the truth. He would show her that he doesn't care and love her anymore. And at the end roshni will give up. 😭 And I think this mission will be a short one until the party sequence. 😲

they will together one day πŸ˜Š
after seeing today epi, beeji helps roshini to find the truth πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Srivani06

they will together one day πŸ˜Š
after seeing today epi, beeji helps roshini to find the truth πŸ˜‰

love the positive attitude towards this SidNi reunion and yep together they will be soon
Hopefully, it is one of several attempts to get Sid back. We'll get to see what kind of things Roshni does now :))
yup... I too have a feel that after the party some drama is waiting for us & this is just a short time mission😊
childish and dangerous. Raj should tell everything to beeji. then she will never bring roshni to the witches.
This is going to be a complete angry saas meek bahu stage unless something else happens. the men has to go to work. 

bakwaas plan

Instead of bringing her as a  caretaker if she was given some post in the office it would have helped. 

Full on investigating Rajveer past would have helped. Every criminal leaves something behind. his was so plain. he marries rich girls  gets their money escapes, he was in America there was something fraud there too... so that is another way

But u cannot expect logic in any shows. I cant believe khurranas are supposed to be super rich. ...more contacts... easy to get information

But this is suicide...CVs have gone crazy...
🀣
Edited by smithasrk - 8 years ago
this will not work now
but it will work some day
something drastic will force sid
to open up and speak the truth 
noopee I dont think so!! for a short time maybe.
Originally posted by smithasrk

childish and dangerous. Raj should tell everything to beeji. then she will never bring roshni to the witches.
This is going to be a complete angry saas meek bahu stage unless something else happens. the men has to go to work. 

bakwaas plan

Instead of bringing her as a  caretaker if she was given some post in the office it would have helped. 

Full on investigating Rajveer past would have helped. Every criminal leaves something behind. his was so plain. he marries rich girls  gets their money escapes, he was in America there was something fraud there too... so that is another way

But u cannot expect logic in any shows. I cant believe khurranas are supposed to be super rich. ...more contacts... easy to get information

But this is suicide...CVs have gone crazy...
🀣
fully agree with you its the most idiotic plan of CVs anyways their brain is on sleeping mode past 1 months  its like banging ur head on the wall when you know you will only get hurt
I dntknw hw lng it is
Bt i want patchup nw