India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Dil Kyun Yeh Mera Shor Kare <3 (Page 2)

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Beautiful post esha EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug n an equally beautiful title Embarrassed
SaHil in one frame, we have waited for so so long, now it seems like ages , lol i was wondering  how much time has passed when we used to hv junoon daily n looked forward to their next meeting, prevuously fr the last 2,3 months it was like more of a habit for me to watch QH just fr the sake of KV,  n that anticipation for next episode was certainly missing,

Now i can feel the same passion. Junoon n intensity again, n not only that i m just loving this anticipation as well Embarrassed

Though would hv loved to see some spoiler pics by SurVir but u know i m loving this surprise factor of their story so much, first in Fri epi i never thought we ll get their hits n miss so soon, but that was such a surprise n now yesterday too, 

The way they felt each other's presence Embarrassed their hearts belong to each other, the junoon was awesome, same feelings which used to make me go mad. N same passion , haaye Day Dreaming

The precap had another surprise waiting fr us, how beautiful will be that eye talk man EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i hv already thought of a name fr my post today Embarrassed

Edited by micshy - 05 May 2015 at 5:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-Raingoddesssimran_singh_24MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Aww Esha! How wonderful this post is! And I am replying so late here! 
Well you have said EVERYTHING man! Almost all that I should have written. And probably have written down till now in other posts LOL

So, nothing much to say any more I guess! Except. The presence they felt was truly magical! I can't get over that! It felt just too amazing! After so long, after AGES! It was just surreal. that IS the word for it!

The wind, the heartbeats, the searching eyes, everything! The way they felt each other and that "feel" was simply gorgeous!

Yes Additi was FREAKING HILARIOUS! LOL Damn I was laughing so much! And ofcourse AaHad/ShaHil meet LOL Amazing! Chemistry was so obvious! TongueLOL
Amra looked breathtaking in those goggles! Wink

Can't wait for some eye talk today! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshysimran_singh_24Raingoddess

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
A little late, but thank u everyone for all ur lovely comments Hug Really busy week at college but cant help but visit the forum Wink Its SaHil mania all over again lol But thank u all for taking out the time to comment! I am sure we are all equally excited for tomorrow! Cant wait!! Junoon tere ishq ka Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanIntuitive

Go to top