Dil Kyun Yeh Mera Shor Kare <3

Posted: 8 years ago
Aahil: "Ya Allah... Mera dil aaj itni zor se kyun dhadak raha hai. Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ke meri Sanam! Meri mohabbat! Yahin kahin hai..." β€οΈ

Sanam: "Patah nahin mujhe aise kyun laga raha hai ke mera dil itne dino baad aaj pehli baar dhadka hai... Aisa lag raha hai jaise mera koi apna mere aas paas hai..." 

What an amazing episode after so long! I cant wait to go watch it again!! πŸ˜‰

That Junoon! Was just so perfect!  Despite being so close, they were kept apart! Yet nothing could change the fact that Sanam and Aahil are connected by their souls! ❀️ Without even coming in physical contact, they sizzled! ☺️ Just being in the same frame is enough for there to be explosive chemistry! This is the magic called SaHil!! πŸ˜³

A big shoutout to all my SaHilians!πŸ€— We have waited so long for this!! Finally after so much, SaHil in the same frame! Not just that, but the episodes have become so much more interesting! πŸ‘ Cant wait for tomorrow and I am so glad to say this after so long! 😳 Hope they have a really good track full of Junoon awaiting us! It has so much potential! 

Saman, your heart, soul and body knows Aahil! Your heart only beats for him!  Its just a matter of time before you are reunited with your soulmate! β€οΈ

Till then, we are so happy to have you back! πŸ€—Jannat Raza Ibrahim aka Sanam Raza Ibrahim, we cant wait for you to meet your Jallad Jinn! Nawab Sahab and Begum Jaan in Dharamshala 

Special mention to Additi Gupta as Nayi Sanam! ⭐️ She was so hilarious and cute! πŸ˜† I could not help but laugh at her antics! Her wish to go to Paris, aww sorry love better luck next time! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Maybe Saif can do the honors πŸ˜† But Additi, great job!! You looked like Lady Chulbul Pandey πŸ˜†

Amrapalli as Shashi aka Afreen Khan (how I love that name!!! ) was also really good! That outfit made her look menacing and sexy! πŸ˜‰ Keeping aside the illogic aspects of the track, she looked fab n acted really well! πŸ‘

Surbhi, those eyes always look so enchanting in a burkha/naqaab! ❀️ Especially when they are subconsciously searching for a certain Nawab Sahab! Gorgeous!! 

The three women looked good and acted amazing! The scene between the two men was also nice! Loved the look n shrug Aahil gave as Nayi Sanam walked off! πŸ˜† His reactions to her different actions were beyond epic! πŸ˜† Also the nautanki between Nawab Sahab and his fake Bhopal ki Begum (see Sanam is his begum with S2 can be anyone else's begum but his πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) was hilarious πŸ˜† KV once again proves that he is the king of expressions! β­οΈ

It was an episode full of Junoon, comedy and a nice dash of suspense! πŸ‘ Looking forward to tomorrow's episode πŸ˜³

Junoon tere ishq ka β€οΈ

Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Nice post. I haven't had a chance to watch the episide yet but sounds amazing. I'm loving all the Sahil posts and the excitement people are feeling after watching a Sahil scene after so long. The mood is really contagious.

Also I love Sanam's dialogue. The fact that she acknowledged that her heart is beating like that after so long because no matter what has happened it's only Aahil who can make her feel like that. They truly are soulmates and are made for each other.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
I agree, Additi was great today! I loved the funny version of S2 :) Hope we see that more often. So if Afreen Khan fake Misbah's actual name? Or is it another fake name? 
Seeing SaHil in the same frame again, it felt like a dream! :) 
Love that everyone is finally so excited for QH again, after a long long time πŸ˜†
Especially with the HP episodes coming up, the charm of this show will finally return :) 
Totally loved today's episode. 

Sanam and Aahil are soulmates. I loved the way SaHil felt their presence. Beautiful shot scene. Junoon music seriously gave me goosebumps. It was so good seeing them together in the same frame 

Best dialogue of today's episode would be 

Pata Nahi Mujhe Aisa Kyoun Lag Raha Hai Ki Mera Dil Itne Dino ke baad Aaj Pehli Bar Dhadka Hai. Lag Raha Hai Jaise Mera Koi Apna Mere Aaspas hai" β€οΈ

Janat was more Sanam today πŸ˜†

I loved Aditi today. She was so hilarious. I must say, AG has perfect comic timings. completely forgot that Sanam 2 is a vamp. Absolutely loved her in today's episode. β­οΈ

Lovely post. 
Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago

Kachche jhoot par bana Kachcha, jhootha aur bebuniyaad rishta, bas tootney hi wala hai...

Aahil has come back to claim his woman... hanky panky major..back-off
Lovely Post Esha
I felt Qh back after so long
The episode was awesome
And Junoon no words to say- It was beautiful- that ehsaas
When Kv said that mujhe aisa kyu lag raha ki meri sanam dialouge my heart went out to him- the way he said it was beautiful
And Sanam-yes those eyes they look beautiful, that is why Nawab Saab fell for those eyesπŸ˜‰, Aahil n Sanam have absolute beautiful eyes, very expressive ones. 
I want a scene of Sanam falling in Aahil's arms n  yes in burqha onlythat reminds me of when Sanam came as a cook n hid her face except eyes n junoon played. i want that.
Additi rocked. I enjoyed her so much. She was so cute n fun n Aahil's expressions to that as u said were epic
I loved SK- yea even I loved Afreen Khan, that suits AG n yes she looked very nice.

Precap- their hands touched n look at Kv's expressions, he felt it, even sanam felt it, there was a sort of curiosity in her eyes after seeing her Jallad Jin after so long.

Overall, this was the episode where I felt QH2wala feel comeback.
Can't wait to see the reloaded junoon awaiting for us.
Beautiful post😳..
SaHil.
can't wait to see more junoon❀️...
Beautiful post Esha! Sorry I missed it before. Just came on forum now, though I saw the episode much earlier. Just had a lot of work for my fundraiser and have no time to spend here as much!

But yes...the JUNOON! That was SO amazing! I loved it. It was perfect to see them both in the same frame after ages! It was a beautiful moment, and fully worth the wait! Finally hearing full blown Junoon with both people in the same place? It was so sublime! Sanam FELT Aahil as much as HE felt her!

The only difference was that he KNEW it was Sanam he was feeling, whereas, Sanam knows it's "Koi Apana". A feeling she has not felt in a long time! Also, she felt her heart "Beat" again, after so many weeks! I remember how she wished on that truck that if she cant be with Aahil, then she wishes she would die!

"Agar main Aahil ki nahin ho saki, toh muje mauth bhi manzoor hain!" (something like that). She loved him so much and even after she lost her memory she said she knew "someone loves her like mad, and was coming for her!". So even in that state, her heart and soul knew of him and felt him! Now finally that person is close to her again, and of course she was going to feel him! She just doesn't know what this feeling means! 

Also, besides the Junoon, the rest of the episode was good too! Special shout out to Additi today! She was so damned hilarious! Acting so excited to go overseas, she thinks that the airport has Coolie's and she can take as much baggage as she wants! She didn't "weigh" it! LOL. Her behavior was so OTT and typical of someone who has never been exposed to all that! She is so eager to be "Nawab Begum" but she has no real stature for that position! She wants "Kiriki wala" seat, so she can see the sky! :) She honestly looked cute and Additi proved how much "range" she has. She is doing such a good job, doing ALL type of scenes! Now even comedy! She has excelled in it all. Hat's off girl!

AMG, as SK / Arfeen Khan? WHY do I feel like rooting for her, even when she is a terrorist? LOL. She has really started to grow on me, since her showdown on rooftop and then jumping off and faking her death! Also, finally she is acting as herself and not as someone else, with those awful clothes she had to wear in Pak! Finally the story is moving, and it's not boring at all. Everything is gelling! THIS is what we were missing. The two parallel tracks were just becoming too tedious. Especially Pak, with it's inane and disjointed plot! IM got really interesting after Saif came in, and I look forward to seeing more of him!

Waiting for the next dose of Junoon, which seems to be coming our way again tonight! :)

Beautiful post esha πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€— n an equally beautiful title πŸ˜³
SaHil in one frame, we have waited for so so long, now it seems like ages , lol i was wondering  how much time has passed when we used to hv junoon daily n looked forward to their next meeting, prevuously fr the last 2,3 months it was like more of a habit for me to watch QH just fr the sake of KV,  n that anticipation for next episode was certainly missing,

Now i can feel the same passion. Junoon n intensity again, n not only that i m just loving this anticipation as well πŸ˜³

Though would hv loved to see some spoiler pics by SurVir but u know i m loving this surprise factor of their story so much, first in Fri epi i never thought we ll get their hits n miss so soon, but that was such a surprise n now yesterday too, 

The way they felt each other's presence πŸ˜³ their hearts belong to each other, the junoon was awesome, same feelings which used to make me go mad. N same passion , haaye 

The precap had another surprise waiting fr us, how beautiful will be that eye talk man πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ i hv already thought of a name fr my post today πŸ˜³
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago
Aww Esha! How wonderful this post is! And I am replying so late here! 
Well you have said EVERYTHING man! Almost all that I should have written. And probably have written down till now in other posts πŸ˜†

So, nothing much to say any more I guess! Except. The presence they felt was truly magical! I can't get over that! It felt just too amazing! After so long, after AGES! It was just surreal. that IS the word for it!

The wind, the heartbeats, the searching eyes, everything! The way they felt each other and that "feel" was simply gorgeous!

Yes Additi was FREAKING HILARIOUS! πŸ˜† Damn I was laughing so much! And ofcourse AaHad/ShaHil meet πŸ˜† Amazing! Chemistry was so obvious! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Amra looked breathtaking in those goggles! πŸ˜‰

Can't wait for some eye talk today!