Info about Janeu function

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The makers deciced to have a Janeu function track for a change.But looks like the makers have not done proper research on the ceremony.

First of all,the arrangements for Janeu/Thread ceremony is similar to a marriage ceremony.

The priest first decides an auspicious date and time for the thread ceremony.The priest should be 100% available for the ceremony.

Just like in marriage,the arrangements start months before the ceremony.Thread ceremonies are usually grand ceremonies like marriage.But in this show,bhavna decided to have the ceremony just in few days.

Lots and lots of people are invited to the thread ceremony and they are personally invited by the parents of the boys with an invitation card.The way bhairavi invited the ojhas,as if it was a birthday party of mitesh and pritesh.Invitation cards should be definitely given.

The boys mama(mother's brother) plays an important role in the ceremony.So the mama should be informed first.And when bhairavi's brother lives in London,it was the Bhatts duty to inform him way in advance so that he can prepare to come to India.They inform him in last minute,few days before the ceremony.How can he come?Looks like there's gonna be drama on this ki who will perform the ceremony as bhairavi's brother.Obviously hemant ko bhai banana ka idea itni jaldi toh nahi aayega kisi ke dimaag mein.

Btw,the comedy in this show is just awesome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Wow you just explained everything about Janeu .
I admit I didn't even heard the name before it was mentioned in the show 😆

And yeah I agree on that . The comedy never fails to entertain us 👍🏼
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm well its not that  way also

sometimes janeus r done  in small scale too with invite to very few close ppl only

and card invite is also not needed

i had done for my son and total we were just about  30-40 ppl and had done in small way with planning of just  2 weeks and we personally had called  the relatives friends on the fone only.

so i wont consider that a blooper

yes about bhairavi bro  some thought shud hv been given but considering this is ghotala show   thats why hemant was made bhairavi brother from the beginning

so its normal yaar

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I really don't know anything about this function as me not Hindu so unaware of these thing but thanks Subha & CB for the information. 😳

Yes, the comedy never fails to entertain us, that's so true.  😃