Badi Door Se Aaye Hain
Badi Door Se Aaye Hain

Info about Janeu function

Subha_2601 IF-Sizzlerz
Subha_2601
Subha_2601

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
The makers deciced to have a Janeu function track for a change.But looks like the makers have not done proper research on the ceremony.

First of all,the arrangements for Janeu/Thread ceremony is similar to a marriage ceremony.

The priest first decides an auspicious date and time for the thread ceremony.The priest should be 100% available for the ceremony.

Just like in marriage,the arrangements start months before the ceremony.Thread ceremonies are usually grand ceremonies like marriage.But in this show,bhavna decided to have the ceremony just in few days.

Lots and lots of people are invited to the thread ceremony and they are personally invited by the parents of the boys with an invitation card.The way bhairavi invited the ojhas,as if it was a birthday party of mitesh and pritesh.Invitation cards should be definitely given.

The boys mama(mother's brother) plays an important role in the ceremony.So the mama should be informed first.And when bhairavi's brother lives in London,it was the Bhatts duty to inform him way in advance so that he can prepare to come to India.They inform him in last minute,few days before the ceremony.How can he come?Looks like there's gonna be drama on this ki who will perform the ceremony as bhairavi's brother.Obviously hemant ko bhai banana ka idea itni jaldi toh nahi aayega kisi ke dimaag mein.

Btw,the comedy in this show is just awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

obsessiveperson

Dr.Fear IF-Stunnerz
Dr.Fear
Dr.Fear

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Wow you just explained everything about Janeu .
I admit I didn't even heard the name before it was mentioned in the show LOLD'oh

And yeah I agree on that . The comedy never fails to entertain us Thumbs Up

obsessiveperson

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
hmm well its not that  way also

sometimes janeus r done  in small scale too with invite to very few close ppl only

and card invite is also not needed

i had done for my son and total we were just about  30-40 ppl and had done in small way with planning of just  2 weeks and we personally had called  the relatives friends on the fone only.

so i wont consider that a blooper

yes about bhairavi bro  some thought shud hv been given but considering this is ghotala show   thats why hemant was made bhairavi brother from the beginning

so its normal yaar

obsessiveperson

obsessiveperson IF-Sizzlerz
obsessiveperson
obsessiveperson

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I really don't know anything about this function as me not Hindu so unaware of these thing but thanks Subha & CB for the information. Embarrassed

Yes, the comedy never fails to entertain us, that's so true.  Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top