"Everyone has moved on" - Saif on working w/ Shahid

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Saif was interviewed at a recent product launch. Times Now was interested in other topics though ðŸ˜†
He also talked at length about Devotion of Suspect X, which will begin first. With Nawazuddin and Kangana. 
At 1:36
"The past is best left where it is. And it's been respectfully long enough for everyone to move on with their life and look forward to working together. The timing seems to be right for the role and also for the cast. I mean we're all actors. It's not a sensational casting...I mean...maybe a few years ago it would have been. But I think this is fine, it's the right time. I'm quite looking forward to working with Shahid. He seems like a nice guy and he's a good actor" - Saif Ali Khan 

Edited by desigal90 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why is Saif the only one talking about this unconfirmed film?  ðŸ˜† Vishal says wait ... and Shahid is quiet ðŸ˜† 
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Why is Saif the only one talking about this unconfirmed film?  ðŸ˜† Vishal says wait ... and Shahid is quiet ðŸ˜† 

Because he was at an event for a product launch and how could the media let him go?
All his statements aren't PR released. They're all from the tabloids who interviewed him.

You can watch the video.

He also talked bout Sujoy's Suspect X, but like...who wants to talk about that right now?

Edited by desigal90 - 8 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: desigal90

Because he was at an event for a product launch and how could the media let him go?
All his statements aren't PR released. They're all from the tabloids who interviewed him.

You can watch the video.

He also talked bout Sujoy's Suspect X, but like...who wants to talk about that right now?

No I'm not saying it's PR, but I just find it weird that Saif keeps talking about this film while other parties including makers are quiet. He can say that lets just wait for makers to announce. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want Kareena in this movie too. Vishal Bhardwaj is amazing director. It would be amazing to see Shahid Kareena Saif together 
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

No I'm not saying it's PR, but I just find it weird that Saif keeps talking about this film while other parties including makers are quiet. He can say that lets just wait for makers to announce. 

I think Saif'a always been generally open with the media about his projects.
he did say even here, that it's later in the year and ended it at that. It's just the reporter then SPECIFICALLY asked him, "comment on working with Shahid Kapoor"

Just watch the video ðŸ˜Š
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It's about time:)

How many projects does Saifu have btw??
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

It's about time:)

How many projects does Saifu have btw??

Kabir Khan's upcoming is pretty done.
Sujoy Ghosh's Suspect X with Kangana is confirmed, and seems like this one is on the way.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Saif is no fun! 😆

Vishal film/casting rumours mostly always turn out to be true. I won't be surprised if the lead actress end up being Kareena indeed. 😆