•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
There was a post about the amazing background music of this show in the past and I would like to add the music we heard on the May 2nd episode during Mantu and Amaya's scene to the list. ❤️

How fantastic is the background score of this show?! I wish starplus would start releasing these songs, on youtube at least, so I could play it on loop and make it the soundtrack of my life LOL

We have the 2 bgms that are used during the emotional family/Amaya scenes and the one the show played during the Manya scene at the mandhir on Saturday's episode is a new one that is just as good and equally as magical.

These instrumentals bring the scenes to life and add a spark of magic that transports your heart and soul into the scene itself and you become mesmerized by the actors, their characters, and the scenes. Or at least it's like that for me 😆 Anyone else feel that way?

Anyways, i'm personally very sensitive to a good OST and I feel this show utilizes its background score very well. so thumbs up to you show!

Starplus, please release this music!
i love the BGMs used in the show n i really want those
they are serene in one word
even I liked the amaya mantu mandir wala BGM...it was really soothing. ..