Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Destined Together - Part 11 on Page 10 (Page 10)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
oh unexpected twist ... krishna married her !  update soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Finished reading the last few updates. 

Enjoying your FFClap.  

Even though Kriya love each other they still have a lot in their past to get through. 

K is so thoughtful taking care of P and Komal.

Curious about K's past, I hope P doesn't misunderstand him when his past is revealed.

Glad ur enjoying. Smile
Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

nice update suhana...pratigya loves him bt she needed time to forget her past and krishna's love definately help her... krishna married to her ...and upset with her...update soon

Yeah somehow i felt its too early for them to get cozy and be more than comfortable. I always keep reminding myself my base which is a dark love story. Writing Kriya moments sometime, i get carried awayWinkLOL

Renu111

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garderncity

Clap Clap Clap for the wonderful updates...
Krish married PShocked in a hurry
waiting for pratz reaction abt marr

Hmmm i am also thinking about the same. How should pratz react now. Am confused too Confused
Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

oh unexpected twist ... krishna married her !  update soon 

Sure Dear. Will update today hopefully.Big smile
Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hi People. We had a release in office this week and it failed. CryCryCry. Had so much work so couldn't write. I had so much work today as well, but i decided to write, as i thought i might forget my own story. LOLLOL. Here comes an update. Let me know how it is. some where when i was reading back my last part, i thought the FF is getting boring day by day. If you feel the same, let me know. Also please let me know if you want me to write any particular situation. I love Krishna calling Pratigya as BABU. I added that in this part.

Part 11

Krishna stood beside the window staring at the endless sky filled with stars. He couldn't believe what he just did. Pratigya walked in to his room. She stood at the door in a trance and held her maang in disbelief cursing her fate. Krishna unaware of her presence wiped away a tear he held down for a long time.

Krishna - "Why Pratigya? Why did you not trust me? I don't know what clouded me and I did the unexpected. I was left with no choice. I didn't want to get away from you. I needed to see you in my vicinity all the time. I wish I could explain what I feel for you. I wish I could tell how dear you are to me."

Pratigya stood there confused and tired of the events of the day. Mental trauma exhausted her. A flood of emotions have drenched her and she was not ready for anymore. Krishna turned around and found her at his door. HE walked to her and looked at her. She was lost in her own thoughts.

Krishna held her hand and tried to look at her, but couldn't meet her gaze - "I didn't intend to do anything without your consent but, I had no control over myself. Pratigya, I hope you understand what I am saying."

Pratigya stood there motionless. She had tears rolling down her eyes. Krishna looked worried at her. Pratigya slowly pulled her hand from his and left the room. Krishna understood the pain and confusion she was going through.

Krishna thought to himself - "What did I do Pratigya? I will go mad with your silence. I have to talk to you and make things better again. I wish I could open up my heart to you and make things clear." He looked around and saw her exiting through the main door. He ran behind her and finally got a hold of her near the small lake outside his house. He held her and turned her around towards him slowly. Pratigya looked lifeless. Her cheeks were all red and eyes swollen. Her hands were sweating and warm. Krishna cursed himself for causing so much pain to her.

Krishna - "I know I have hurt you. But listen to for once and all - I LOVE YOU Pratigya. I can't live without you. The very thought of you leaving me made me go frantic. I lost my mind and forced this upon you." Krishna slowly came forward and touched her forehead with his.

Krishna - "I didn't want to lose you and wanted you to feel safe." He whispered. A tear dropped down from his eyes and fell on her cheeks. Pratigya faced him and looked at him. She hugged him tight and sobbed slowly.

Krishna - "You're mine and no one can separate you from me now. Do you understand? You're my wife now." He whispered in her ear.

Pratigya sobbed uncontrollably and held him tighter. "I am scared Krishna. Everything is happening so fast, I don't know. I am confused." Pratigya breathed heavily. Krishna planted a kiss on her cheek. He cupped her face in his hands and hugged her back.

Krishna - "I know this should have been so sudden on you. I can understand your confusion and dilemma. Take your time Pratigya. We will be like what we were until you're ready for this relationship."

Pratigya hid herself in his hug. "I am tired Krishna. I don't want to be alone again."

Krishna - "You won't be Pratigya. Don't be scared anymore. From this minute, I am with you till my last breath and beyond it too."

Pratigya felt comforted and secure in his hug. She had her past ruining her future but destiny had other plans. She gave life another chance to blossom. She trusted him now. She promised to herself that minute that she will try to forget her past and give her life a new start. Krishna sensed her tiredness. He didn't want her to get another panic shock. HE lifted her in his arms while Pratigya rested her head on his chest with her arms around his neck. HE took her to his room and comfortably put her on his bed. He was about to leave when Pratigya tired and sleepy pulled his shirt.

Pratigya - "Stay with me Krishna." She spoke in her sleep.

Krishna slide besides her in the bed. He put the blanket around and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. Pratigya came closer and hugged him. She rested on his chest and slept. Krishna took a breath of relief and kissed her head.

"I trust you Krishna." She whispered in her sleep. Krishna smile and held her tighter in his arms.

Krishna - "No one can ever separate us Pratigya."

Pratigya woke up drowsy. She pulled the sheets up and lazily cuddled in her bed. She remembered her day yesterday and the thought bought a smile to her face. "I am his wife now" she thought to herself. She sat down in the bed and rested her chin on her knees. She was in her own world when Krishna came in all dressed up and ready for the day.

Krishna - "how are you feeling now BABU?"

Pratigya looked around wondering who he was refereeing too. "I am talking to you only my BABU" he cleared her. Pratigya smiled at his random nickname to her. Krishna adored her smiling and getting back to normal.

Krishna sat on the bad and slid his hand under her jaw bone. "Keep smiling BABU. It adds so much energy to my system." Pratigya just lived the moment. What else would any girl want? She had a loving man who was possessive and caring. Her sister was in safe hands now. Her worries no longer exist. Pratigya was much sorted now. She didn't have to fear the society also. She is officially his wife now. Pratigya lost in her thoughts didn't recognize Krishna making curious faces as at her. Krishna snapped his fingers, bringing her back to reality.

Krishna - "I am going to office."

Pratigya hastily got down from her bed - "I will get ready in 10 min." Krishna looked at her surprised.

Krishna - "Why?" he questioned.

Pratigya - "I have some work still unfinished and I have to give an update on my work status. I have so much to plan for next week as well."

Krishna - "Mrs. Pratigya Krishna Singh, you own that company now and you need not work there anymore." He smiled. Reality stuck her and she touched her mangalsutra gently. Krishna was overjoyed seeing her accepting the fact of their marriage. He came forward and took her in his arms. He ran his fingers through her mang. HE placed a small peck on her forehead. Pratigya smiled and freed herself from his arms.

Krishna - "Listen I am a tough husband. I don't like being stopped. I tell things only once and expect perfect outputs."

Pratigya hid her smile and got back to him - "Yes sir."

Krishna and Pratigya broke into laughter. "Bye" he said leaving the room. Pratigya waved him and took the day ahead. Komal bid a goodbye to her and went off for further studies. The sisters thanked god for their changed lives. Komal was more than happy for their short marriage ceremony.

Pratigya got ready and paced around the room waiting for Krishna. She grew restless as and   kept looking at the clock.

Pratigya - "Why is he not home yet? He leaves by 5 every day and its 7 already. HE should have been home by now."

Pratigya was lost in her thoughts when a hand wrapped her from behind. HE put forward a flower bouquet in front of her. Pratigya accepted it and blushed at his romantic gesture. Still hugging her from behind, Krishna tightened his grip around her waist.

Krishna - "Missing me?"

Pratigya smiled - "Why are you so late?" she asked him.

Krishna let her twirl in his hug and faced her. "So you started being bossy already. Dear wife I got late picking the best flowers for you."

Pratigya smiled. "Don't I have that right to ask Mr. Husband?"

Krishna felt overwhelmed by her owning him. "You have every right my BABU." Krishna came forward and kissed her cheeks. Pratigya hung his hands around his neck and closed her eyes. Krishna lifted her in his arms and took her out of the house. He turned around and signaled his servants to which they smiled and nodded their heads.

Precap: Pratigya closed her eyes in the pursuit of happiness. It was her best moment in life. Krishna pulled her and seated her in his lap. Pratigya's started to get goosebumps. He ran his fingers on her back. He endearingly circled her waist and pulled her closer. Krishna slowly fell back on the bed with Pratigya on top of him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garderncityKhushi96rekrndhakarn

rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Wonderful UpdateClap

Your FF is not at all boring. 

I also liked Krishna calling Pratigya BabuEmbarrassed

So they accepted their love for each other, nicely written.

The precap sounds very romanticEmbarrassed

Looking forward to the next updateSmile

Suhana6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
a good , romantic update ... hoping for love to blossom soon 

Suhana6

Go to top