Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

Nice update ... So romance starting ... n K wants to reveal his self to P ... update soon 

Yeah dear, the update is coming up shortly. And thanks for being such a loyal reader. Every time i update i know you would comment and tell me how my work was. 😃
Suhana6 thumbnail
I am literately blushing reading back what i wrote😳. Sometimes romance gets the best effects on you. I started missing my husband now 😭. He is miles away working in another state. Anyways here in this update i kind of united and Krishna's past is still a suspense for now. This again is a tiny-miny update as i am sick today 🤢 

Enjoy reading Folks. Do leave back some comments and let me know how it was.

Part 9

Krishna took Pratigya to an abandoned park. It had a huge picturesque lake. The park looked quite beautiful and serene apart from its poor maintenance. The weather started to turn dark. There were clouds all through the sky ready for a good shower. Krishna faced away Pratigya. Pratigya was confused at his attitude. She herself was in the process of digesting the facts of her present.

Pratigya - "Krishna, I think we need to break this silence."

Krishna turned around and faced her. "YES, I have to tell you something." He said. Pratigya signaled him to go ahead.

Krishna - "I like you Pratigya. I want to start my life all afresh with you." He paused.  The tension in the air cooled down for a while. Pratigya smiled to his revelation. "I was unnecessarily worrying. May be he wants to propose." She thought to herself. "I don't know how to tell you this, I am running short of words. Pratigya ever since I saw you at the mall I kind of developed a liking for you. I found it weird at the first but I know what it is now. Pratigya every time I take your name, my heart skips a beat. Pratigya you understand me right."

Pratigya awaited him to complete and make her moments special. She nodded.

Krishna - "Ever since I knew what life is, I have been betrayed by it. I haven't seen any happiness. I am unable to tell you Pratigya." He felt uncomforted and turned away to face the lake again. Pratigya walked to him and put her hand on his shoulder. Krishna turned around to her.

Pratigya - "Krishna, your past doesn't matter to me. I know you're having a tough time and battling your inner consciousness to tell me. But Krishna I want your present and I also want to live with your present. What happened can never be changed and we have no control on what can happen tomorrow. Today is what I always believe in."

Krishna listened to her while she took looked away facing the lake. The gentle breeze pushed the little waves in the lake. They made a soothing sound.

Pratigya had tears in her eyes - "I saw how bad life can turn into. I trusted a man but he pushed us into the dark and left. When I saw no hope in life and admitted my fate, you came in. You changed my life overnight and gave me new reason to live."

Krishna - "Pratigya", before he could complete Pratigya put her fingers on his lips. "Krishna, I don't know why in spite of all the lessons life taught me, I trust you. I trusted you that day when you took me away in your car at the mall. I trust you even today and will do so forever from now."

Krishna was moved by her emotions. He slowly pulled her towards him and hugged her. Pratigya hugged him back and cried out her sorrow. "Someone was true Pratigya; LOVE can happen anytime, to anyone." Krishna hugged her tight not letting her to move an inch from his grasp. "I will not let my past bother us and will keep you happy always" he thought.

Krishna - "Pratigya"

Pratigya - "Did I mention I like my name in your voice?"

Krishna held her tight and in no time it started to rain. Rain has drenched both of them. Krishna and Pratigya didn't bother. Krishna moved back breaking the hug. He sat down on his knee holding her hand.

Krishna - "Marry me Pratigya." He asked her hand in marriage.

Pratigya looked worried. Krishna got back on his feet "You can take your time if you don't want to tell me know. I will wait."

Pratigya paused for a minute and looked back at Krishna - "What do you know about me Krishna. I like you but I can't change the fact that i lived in a creepy place." This time Krishna put a finger on her wet lips.

Krishna - "I trust you too Pratigya. I don't need you to explain yourself to me. In fact we won't talk about our pasts from this minute anymore. And about Komal, I already have made arrangements for her to get educated in the best MBA business school. I found out from her school records she discontinued her studies." Pratigya looked at him surprised. What was he? HE came into her life like a blessing; she thought.

Krishna - "With me around I don't want you to worry Pratigya. All your sorrow is mine and all my happiness yours. "

Pratigya was surprised. A feeling of guilt flooded her. He always was a savior to her- "Is this possible Krishna? How could someone love so much. How could someone be so kind? You don't even know me Krishna. It's scaring me now as all the happiness I am seeing now is like a dream. I am not sure Krishna. Do I deserve this happiness? Do I Deserve you. You should get a better girl Krishna not me."

Krishna looked at her expressionless. Pratigya faced away and looked at the lake. She stood by the railings holding them. Krishna hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear - "So you think, you're unworthy of me. I don't know how to tell you, but I LOVE YOU PRATIGYA. I want to live with you. I want to laugh with you. I want to throw away all your sorrow and give you all the happiness of the world. You are more than a normal girl to me. You're special. Even I don't know why. I want to share my breakfasts and lunch with you. I want to make love to you. Every morning when I wake up I want to have you in my arms peacefully sleeping. I want to see you first thing in the morning and want to sleep in your arms every night. All that matters to me know is you. You're strong my girl. You stood for all the tough times in your life in spite of the odds. That had made your value multiply. Pratigya I find a piece of myself in you. I know everything happened fast and don't you think a second is enough for finding your soulmate.  I LOVE YOU PRATIGYA."

Pratigya cried in his arms. He turned her around and wiped of her tears. "Don't cry. It tears me down to see you cry." She let herself free from his hug and got down on one knee.

Pratigya - "Will you marry me Krishna?" She asked.

Krishna held her shoulders and got her back on her feet. He endearingly kissed her lips with his. "YES." He said. Pratigya openly kissed him back. The two stood united drenching in the rain kissing each other to their hearts content. Krishna had Pratigya in his arms and his long lost happiness had found him back.

Krishna - "I wish this moment never ends Pratigya." 

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update suhana...i read both the parts ..😳pratigya confess her love and love starts ...bt i m worried is krishna 's past afftect pratigya or not.? i know she loves him bt it just my question.
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update 😛
very intriguing ff, i look forward to what happens next with kriya, as you said kst past won't come up yet, so i wonder what will happen next its, a mystery  

Edited by Khushi96 - 8 years ago
Suhana6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

wonderful update suhana...i read both the parts ..😳pratigya confess her love and love starts ...bt i m worried is krishna 's past afftect pratigya or not.? i know she loves him bt it just my question.

Thank you Renu.😊 Yes i didn't want to reveal his past as i wanted some Kriya moments😉😆. I was wondering on how this FF is received.  I see myself as a horrible writer and the way you people comment is an energy booster to me. Thanks a ton for all the comments⭐️
Suhana6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi96

lovely update 😛

very intriguing ff, i look forward to what happens next with kriya, as you said kst past won't come up yet, so i wonder what will happen next its, a mystery  

Yeah Kushi. Its a mystery for now. I want ot keep their romance alive for sometime. As you might already know, i started my FF because i was badly missing krishna. 😭 So a little shanti and romance before the storm. 😃
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good part ... so kriya romance all the way , for now 
Suhana6 thumbnail
Hola Kriya'NS. Today was one of those crazy days for me. I am awaiting a much needed weekend. Well here comes the next part - a mixture of emotions they have for each other. Hope the events and twists keep you hooked to the FF. Let me know if its turning boring or pointless. Or if it doesn't make any sense anymore.

Part 10

Krishna Kept starring at Pratigya while driving back home. Pratigya playfully turned his face holding his chin towards the road. Krishna smiled and continued to ride while occasionally stealing glances at her. Reaching home, Pratigya waved a bye and left to her room. Krishna watched her with his hands on his hips.

Krishna - "I have to teach this woman many things. She doesn't even know how to say a bye." He smiled and was surprised at his own change of behavior. Till last week he was an arrogant business man with attitude. Now he changed all of a sudden. No he didn't change; this was his true way of living. What he was living till yesterday was an outcome of his past. Krishna got saddened at the thought of his past. "I don't know how you will react Pratigya? I will never let my past come in-between us. I will keep you away from all that darkness." He told himself.

Pratigya was never that happy. She looked at herself in the mirror and admired her own beauty. She never felt so fancied about herself before. "This is all your magic Krishna. You made me feel who I am again. You're giving a hope and reason to love, laugh and live. What else can I ask for?" she thought to herself.

Pratigya got ready in her night clothes and saw Krishna and Komal at the dining area having dinner. They didn't wait for her. This got Pratigya miffed at both of them. She silently sat in the chair next to Krishna.

Komal - "Didi, Krishna jiju was just telling how I am going to go tomorrow to Delhi to continue my studies. Isn't that wonderful?"

Pratigya's eyes sparkled when Komal mentioned Krishna as her jiju. Pratigya nodded her head. Krishna looked at Pratigya and winked without Komal noticing them. Pratigya blushed and quickly hid her smile.

Krishna - "Komal, please don't go, I get scared with your sister alone." He teased Pratigya. Komal burst out in laughter while Pratigya looked on with her mouth wide opened.

Komal - "Don't worry jiju, I will call you every day." She said for which Krishna agreed playfully.

Initially they didn't wait for her and now they both were pulling her leg. Pratigya got irked and left the dining table. Komal and Krishna laughed at her.

Komal - "I think you know what you should do?"

Krishna - "Finish your dinner, I will be right back." He left Komal and followed Pratigya to her room. Pratigya sat on her bed with her hands folded. Krishna came in and stood by the door.

Pratigya - "So I scare you also. First you both forget about me at the dinner table and then you make fun of me. I won't talk to both of you."

Krishna looked at her smiling. "These small antics of yours made me fall for you." He sat beside her on the bed. "Pratigya, am happy you're mad at me and behaving like a normal girl of your age. I wanted you to be mad at me. I used to see you in the office, you were crying from inside and had a fake smile on your face always. I wondered why? Now that I know, I wished you lived openly and happily. You sad smiles hurt me Pratigya. I cannot see you that way ever again."

Pratigya was moved again to his care and concern for her. She had tears rolling down her eyes. Krishna looked frustrated - "See I don't like people who break their promises. You are not supposed to cry now." He retorted.

Pratigya wiped away her tears and smiled slowly. "And how am I scaring you that you need Komal for safety."

Krishna had to answer here or she seemed to be ready to attack and scare him in real. "Actually, you're not scaring me, but you're hurting me Pratigya."

Pratigya got worried - "Krishna, I don't know. Did I do something that hurt you? I am really sorry."

Krishna - "Yes, you should be sorry."

Pratigya - "But, what did I do?" she asked.

Krishna skid closer to her "You hurt me with your thoughts Pratigya. Every time I think of you, I want to be closer to you. I want to stay with you and talk to you all the time."

Pratigya quite understood his intentions and tried to suppress her smile.

Krishna - "Again you're hurting me hiding your smile."  He said pointing a finger towards her cheeks.

Pratigya burst out in laughter and Krishna joined her. He took her in his arms and Pratigya rested her head on his chest. He lifted her face from her chin and moved forward to kiss her. Pratigya pushed him away and tried to escape. But Krishna had her hand in his. He quickly pulled her back. Pratigya came flying back and landed on Krishna who fell back on the bed. He slowly pushed back her strands.

Krishna - "I thought you were sorry for hurting me. Now pay your price for hurting me." He said looking at her intense.

Pratigya could hardly answer him back and was lost in the trance he just framed around her. His close proximity had mesmerized her. His roughly shaved cheeks, his perfectly curved jawline and his eyes, in which she saw herself; altogether took her to a different world. She involuntarily, let her fingers play on his cheeks. Krishna held her in both of his arms and slowly twirled her in the bed with him on her this time. He moved down to her nape and started kissing her passionately. He placed warm and lingering kiss on her cheeks. Pratigya closed her eyes and held his collar tight. Krishna let his hand slide through her waist and the bed and held her tight. Krishna kissed her eyelids causing her to breath heavy. He pressed his lips against hers. Pratigya welcomed his kiss and kissed him back. She brushed his hair and grabbed his collar tighter. Krishna lost in the moment put his hand behind her neck and pulled her much closer. Breaking the kiss he started to kiss her temple and bit her earlobe. Pratigya let herself away from his hold and breathed heavily. She was about to leave when Krishna held her back forcefully back on the bed. Pratigya turned pale all of a sudden. Flashes of her past started to haunt her.

"Where will you go? I won't let you go away from me." He said licking his lips disgustingly. Pratigya looked at him horrified. He had held her hand tight in his dirty hand.

Man - "Your boyfriend sold you and your sister to me. You belong to me and here now. You will do as I say now." He smiled evilly. Pratigya couldn't believe her ears. The man she trusted has betrayed them.

Pratigya had tears filled in her eyes and ready to flow down unstoppable. Krishna noticed his sudden change and got back on his feet. He pulled Pratigya from the bed and helped her back on her feet.

Krishna - "Pratigya, what happened? Did I do something wrong?" he asked her worried.

Pratigya didn't answer and stayed still lifeless in his grip. Krishna's worry started to bundle up.

Krishna - "Pratigya, speak to me." He jerked her bringing her back to reality. Pratigya watched him and got terrified. What was she doing? What if he is also like the one she trusted before? Pratigya pushed away his grip from her shoulder and looked at him disgusted through her tears. Krishna confused, couldn't make out what was happening.

Krishna - "Pratigya, your silence is killing me. Tell me what happened. I am not able to see you in this state."

Pratigya confused at her own thoughts and emotions couldn't control herself from bursting out - "Why should I trust you. He also helped me the same way you did? He also made me feel there is nothing to worry about and sold my dignity and pushed me into darkness. I thought I liked you, but I am not sure. What is happening has questioned me and I can't let anything happen wrong again. I want to leave. I can't stay with you anymore." She said tearful.

Krishna - "Pratigya, what are you saying. Don't you trust me anymore." He asked almost broken from within.

Pratigya - "I want to Krishna but I am scared. What name should we give our relationship? You hardly know me and I hardly know you." She said frantic.

Her questions angered Krishna. Krishna looked at her expressionless. He held her hand and walked as fast as he could. His grip had Pratigya whining in pain. Krishna ignored her and literally dragged her to the little temple in his bungalow.

He left her in front of the mandir and went inside for a moment and returned back.

Krishna - "I didn't want this to happen like this but; you have left no option for me." He shouted loud. He came close to her and took out a black beads necklace from his pocket. Pratigya looked at him shocked. What was he planning to do? She stepped back while he moved forward towards her until she had nowhere to move. She was confused and tears dropped down. He put the necklace around her neck. He picked a pinch of sindoor and filled her maang. Pratigya closed her eyes wet in tears.

Krishna - "I wish you could have trusted me better Pratigya." He left broken leaving pratigya alone.

Edited by Suhana6 - 8 years ago
Suhana6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

good part ... so kriya romance all the way , for now 

Yes yaar 😊
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finished reading the last few updates. 

Enjoying your FF👏.  

Even though Kriya love each other they still have a lot in their past to get through. 

K is so thoughtful taking care of P and Komal.

Curious about K's past, I hope P doesn't misunderstand him when his past is revealed.