Destined Together - Part 11 on Page 10 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh good part ... so P is a bar dancer but a forced one ... hmm, eager to know about K's past n how P will live her life happily with him later on 

Hi people, its very overwhelming to me that my FF is read and all of you have cared to comment on it😃. You comments and inputs have a great value to me. They actually inspire me to write more and creative. Keep commenting and inspiring me 😊

Part 5

Krishna carried her through the office doors.

Manager - "Sir, am sorry I thought you left for the day. I didn't realize you were inside."

Krishna ignored him, "Quick, we have to go to the hospital. Start the car."

Krishna sat behind with her in his lap. He continuously held her to his chest and wished her to wake up even if she wants to hate him in her senses. All that he wanted was her wellbeing.

Krishna - "Wake up Pratigya, even if you want to hate me all your life. But be alive for me."

Her motionless state panicked him. Reaching the same hospital they were before, he wouldn't leave her side a minute. The same nurse came to attend her.

Nurse - "Did she faint again?"

Krishna - "Yes, she was crying uncontrollably and fainted."

Nurse - "Why did you cause her to cry then? You do know your wife gets panic attacks when she is stressed right."

Krishna seemed answerless, he himself would kill the reason for her worry and stress but, he didn't know either. In all of this, his manager was confused.

Manager - "Sir, is she your wife?"

Krishna - "Does that matter now. I will kill you if something happens to her" He threatened.

His manager scared to death went out of the room calling for doctor hurriedly. Krishna watched Pratigya motionless and her cheeks still red. He couldn't take the pain seeing her helpless. He felt some pain in his throat which he continuously pushed down, swallowing his saliva down. HE couldn't understand anything and cared for nothing more than her being safe and back into her senses now.

Krishna - "When will she back to her senses? Why isn't she making a move?" He questioned the nurse.

Nurse - "Panic attacks can get worse sometimes. I am doing the preliminary check on her condition. Please leave the room and let me do my job."

Krishna - "No, I won't until she opens her eyes and talks to me."

Nurse - "I understand your concern but we can't start our check up until you leave the room. Please sir, I will take good care of your wife. Please leave."

Krishna unwilling left the room and sat down in the chair. His manager approached him with the doctor following him.

Krishna - "I want her back in good health and form. Otherwise, neither you nor your hospital will be in good shape." He threatened the doctor in as much polite tone as possible.

The doctor afraid and angry left the two men outside to wait. Krishna started rubbing his forehead and remembered her cry,

"I don't want to go anywhere. I won't go. I would rather die"

She wasn't talking about the office. There is something else. Her eyes spoke to him that she adored him but her actions had something different to say. He sensed that there was something that is bothering her and keeping her away from him. He needed to find out.

Krishna snapped his fingers calling his manager. His manager cursing him for his attitude went near him,

Krishna - "Find out about her; her house, college, family, friends and everything. I need all those details before morning." He ordered.

Manager- "Yes Sir, but I thought she was your wife." He questioned doubtfully.

Krishna threw a deathly glance at him - "Do what you were asked to. Don't you dare question me back." He answered back sharp and was nothing less to a warning.

The manager quickly made a move from there avoiding his fury. Krishna looked at the door and wished she was safe.

Time passed and the night never seemed to end. Krishna slept in the lobby. The nurse's sandals made enough noise to wake him up. He saw the clock ticked 2.30 AM in the morning. He saw through the window and she was sleeping in there. She looked normal. The nurse attending him that night came from behind.

Nurse - "She is doing better now. The doctor has prescribed her some sleeping tablets. She won't be awake till morning."

He tried opening the door, but the nurse said no. He looked at her threatening. The Nurse thought not to interfere "Ok, but don't disturb her till morning. She needs rest."

Krishna ignored her and went inside. Sitting by her side, he wished her to wake up soon and tell her worry to him. He slept with his head resting on her side and holding her hand. Pratigya tightened her hold onto his hand in her sleep. He looked at her if she was awake and pulled the hand near his heart and slept.

The sun started to come up slowly. The nurse came inside the room and tried to wake up Pratigya. Krishna woke up first and left the room. He made a quick call to his manager.

Krishna - "Did you find out?"

Manager - "Sir, it was good that you asked to find out about her. She lives in a creepy area where woman do business. She is not into the business yet but she will soon be. She lost her parents in some accident. Her sister and she survived and got into this business from then. Her sister is held captive here for some reason. Once she is also done with her studies she will join the business."

Krishna couldn't believe his ears. How could she stoop so low? There are other ways to support and make a living. No woman would want such life. If she went into the hell knowingly, why did she say last night she would die rather but won't go there? Is she innocent and trapped in there for some reason? He couldn't think negative of her. Not even for a second.

Krishna - "Get her sister out from there. I want her safe and in my bungalow now."

Manager - "Sir, this is a very dangerous place. I could only gather information. Getting her out seems risky. These people here are quite dangerous."

Krishna - "What is her sister's name. Did you find out what that place and who owns it."

Manager - "Yes sir, her sister's name is Komal. She is held captive in some queen's palace here."

Krishna - "Get out from there and get my bungalow ready. I will stay there this weekend."

Krishna hangs up on him and dialed a number he never saves.

Krishna - "Her name is Komal. She lives in this Queen's palace. Kill the owner if needed, but get her safe. In fact free the entire woman in that mansion. Make sure there is no mistake. If needed take the woman to some NGO and help them. Tell the NGO that I will take care of all their expenses if needed." He instructed and hangs up on his men.

Its breakfast time and Pratigya was still in her bed not taking the name to get up. Krishna looked at her sleeping; her state of life form, he admired the most. Because when she is asleep, she is happy and doesn't look like she hates him. Actually her hate for him was in a fear that her past might disgust him. But that didn't make any sense to him. He trusted her completely. He knew her even when he actually met her no more than just 2 times. Krishna Knew she was innocent.

Krishna tired of waiting sat beside on her bed and planted a sweet good morning kiss on her forehead. Pratigya smiling in her sleep woke up and watching him first in the morning already made her day. Reality slowly stuck her and she quickly sat down in her bed grabbing her sheets to cover herself. Krishna wished not to but stepped back and stood in front of her.

Krishna - "You had a panic shock again last night. I had to carry you to hospital."

Pratigya looked expressionless. She didn't want to start any conversation. She kept her silence.

Krishna - "Get ready we are leaving."

Pratigya - "I have to go home. My parents will be worried."

Krishna looked at her surprised. "Why does she have to lie?" He thought.  He knew she wants to hide her details. But it didn't make him feel good.

Krishna - "I know your family and your sister, now get ready. I don't like repeating."

Pratigya's face turned pale. Did he find out? She couldn't understand anything.

Pratigya - "How do you know my sister? Where is she? Is she safe?"

Krishna saw her building up stress again. "Yes, Komal is safe in my bungalow. We are going there to meet her."

Pratigya had tears in her eyes. First it was to learn that her sister was in safe hands now. Second he knew her and her past. Pratigya couldn't help the tears rolling down her cheek. She had gratitude and at the same time he knowing about her, caused her to worry. She looked at the floor unable to face him. Krishna never liked her sad and depressed looking state. He moved towards her and hesitantly wiped away her tears. He didn't want her to feel that he has sympathy for her due to her past. She was more than any normal girl to him. She was special altogether. She was the girl who reminded him what he was in real. With her presence he felt good and forgot his inner struggle. It was easy for him in spite of Adarsh's signature to throw all the interns out of his office. But he didn't because he wanted her to be around and he stole glance at her now and then in the office. Unknowingly, he started to feel for her and fell for her.

On the other hand, his hesitant touch confirmed that he is disgusted already and doing the help on humanitarian grounds. Pratigya got off the bed and rushed into the washroom leaving Krishna alone in the room. She closed her mouth with her hand and cried uncontrollably. Everything was happening which she always feared of. She admired him and his kind heart which no one knew. In spite of so much chaos at the mall, he cared to help her. He let her work in his company. He couldn't see her hurt. She knew he had feelings developing for her. She had equally let her heart free to open up and feel for him. But she knew it will lead her no way. She had to accept her fate.

She wiped her tears and got ready. There was silence between them. The car's noise seemed to be ten times more in their silence. Pratigya looked at the road motionless and unable to be in his vicinity when she knew he found out her past. Krishna unaware of her inner battle kept his calm giving her time to settle down and didn't want to stress her more.

The road seemed endless to Pratigya and on the other hand Krishna didn't wish the road to end.

Wow what a update 👏 i m happy krishna knew her past and he trusted her ...and he used his power to help her sister and her...krishna is good by heart...waiting for ur next update ..
Originally posted by Renu111

Wow what a update 👏 i m happy krishna knew her past and he trusted her ...and he used his power to help her sister and her...krishna is good by heart...waiting for ur next update ..

Yeah Renu, i myself couldn't see her past hindering them to meet 🥱andwished they have some good times. Thanks for being a loyal reader and commenting every time i updated.😊

Thank you Swetha😊. Will try updating at least once a day on weekdays. Weekends i get busy, so there won't be any update.
[/QUOTE]
It's k dear..I know every one will b waiting 4 weekends...even I will b eagerly waiting 4 weekends..
Once again a amazing update...Krishna is so fast n found abt her past but still trusted her
krishna is just  
What a wonderful update👏⭐️

Loving how both Kriya are starting to have feelings for each other but hesitant about the feelings due to their past.  Eager to find out about K's past.

K has a heart of gold helping her sister..

Looking forward to your updates.
Edited by rekrn - 8 years ago
Great update 😊 
K already feels a lot for her, and him helping out her sister.  Should be interesting now i think she is going to his bungalow.

Oh superb! so K is taking her to his place ...gr8 ... n he is so kind , rescuing her sister 
Originally posted by swethasharan

Thank you Swetha😊. Will try updating at least once a day on weekdays. Weekends i get busy, so there won't be any update.
It's k dear..I know every one will b waiting 4 weekends...even I will b eagerly waiting 4 weekends..
Once again a amazing update...Krishna is so fast n found abt her past but still trusted her
krishna is just  
[/QUOTE]
Yeah after long weeks, Weekends seem like a quick treat😊. I make sure my weekends are worth and go out mostly😛😉😃.
Originally posted by rekrn

What a wonderful update👏⭐️

Loving how both Kriya are starting to have feelings for each other but hesitant about the feelings due to their past.  Eager to find out about K's past.

K has a heart of gold helping her sister..

Looking forward to your updates.
I am not liking them being apart from each other and had to break the barrier between them. GLAD you all liked it dear. 😊

I was actually worried on how Prattigya being an unwilling captive at the bar dancers residences will be received. But i am glad, i have readers and you all like it.😃