Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
oH! ... so Pratigya has a past n a disturbing present , i think ... n what business does Krishna do for a living? Edited by dhakarn - 8 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow new kriya ff and i m always there for reading...Thank u so much for writing ..i will read it tomarow ..i just came from journey so..
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

oH! ... so Pratigya has a past n a disturbing present , i think ... n what business does Krishna do for a living? 

YES, Like i said this a Dark story of two people with a disturbing past. Thanks for reading and commenting. Your comments kind of keep up my spirits to write
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

Wow new kriya ff and i m always there for reading...Thank u so much for writing ..i will read it tomarow ..i just came from journey so..

Take Your Time Renu. My pleasure is all mine to write. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Means a lot to me.😊
Suhana6 thumbnail

Okie Dokie, here comes Part 3 for the day. I would try to give you a part at least each day. Thanks all of you for being great readers and building up my spirits for writing this FF. When i started this FF i was not sure who i will share this with as the serial is long forgotten by many and trust me i didn't expect even one reader on the forum. Thanks Ladies, you're my darlings and your comments are my boosters.

Part 3

Pratigya got her stuff together and exited the hospital. All the way home, she kept thinking.

Pratigya - "I should not let this feeling of bonding for him grow. I am not worth anyone in this world. I have to accept my fate." she thought to herself and tears of pain and agony flooded down her cheeks.

Krishna reached his office and went to attend his meeting. All through the meeting he kept thinking only about her. On one hand her innocence brought him great bliss and on the other rejection and denial to accompany her, hurt him deeply. Why would she not let her accompany him to her house? She felt comfortable in his presence. A minute she is happy and the next she reflex-ed his proximity. I am giving her more importance. She isn't worth it. There is nothing important to me in this world. She was just an attractive woman with some innocence.

Manager - "Sir, what are your views?" he interrupted Krishna from his thoughts.

Krishna - "I wasn't listening. What is it again?"

Manager - "Sir, this year we are planning to take interns and train them instead of hiring directly from college. That way we thought we could put the person's skills on test before hiring."

Krishna - "Go for it. Get the papers ready I will sign them." Krishna left the conference room buttoning his coat.

Days passed by and no one knew what moved Krishna but he was in his own world. He hardly listened and participated in the meetings. Neither his manager nor his staff would dare to ask him. If there is anyone who could then it was his close friend and business partner Adarsh. He was away for a business meeting in USA.  Krishna skipped his schedules and never bothered on anything. If he would do anything, then that was thinking of her, their first meeting, their moments together and her rejection. He hardly could concentrate on anything.

He was in his office one morning when he saw a group of college grads assembled in a conference room and chatting. He stepped into the room and everyone seized at their positions. Girls could hardly take their eyes of him. The guys looked awed at his well-maintained abs and toned physique. He was in black pants, with a white shirt and a black blazer; he looked such a dapper.

Krishna - "This is my office not cafeteria that you people can chat and have fun." Krishna told aloud. His manager came in hurriedly,

Manager - "Sir, these are the interns we hired for 6 months. If they prove capable they will be hired as our employees."

Krishna nodded and exited the room. In all this conversation, he ignored a person who was looking at him from behind one of her friends. She purposefully hid herself avoiding his attention. How could she face him? She didn't want her relation with him to go any further. She dared not come in front of him. Once he left, she started to pace faster towards the exit gate of the office.

Arushi - "Pratigya, stop." She called her friend.

Pratigya paid no heed. She needed to get out of this place as fast as she could. Arushi stopped her finally and started questioning.

Arushi - "What happened, why were you hiding behind me. I thought you were afraid at first about the new place, but looks like there is something else."

Pratigya - "I can't work here."

Arushi - "Why?"

Pratigya - "I can't explain Arushi. I just can't work here."

Arushi - "We both know how important this job is to you. This job is a way for you to bring yourself out of the hell you're living now. Don't you see it's a golden chance?"

Pratigya fell into a deep concern. While the two girls were talking, there was someone who caught a glimpse of the ladies chatting. His heart pumped out of happiness. He saw her again after a long time.  He left his room and paced down to meet her but stopped in-between.

Pratigya - "I can't stay around him. I can't look at him."

Arushi - "Who are you talking about?"

Pratigya - "Krishna Singh; I can't stay and work here. I hate him and I don't want to be around and face him every day."

Listening to her Krishna stepped back and fumed in anger. He felt sad and agitated. How could she say that to him? He was her savior. He left without any further eavesdropping on the ladies.

Arushi - "Is this the same guy you told me about, who saved you at the mall."

Pratigya nodded in a yes.

Arushi - "But the other day you said you like him and he attracted you. You said you were developing feelings for him."

Pratigya - "Exactly Arushi, that is the reason I want to get away from him. I can't take the risk of being liked by him in return. I can't take the pain of being rejected when he knows of what I am and where I live."

Arushi - "Maybe we could ask him to help. After listening to you, he might understand and maybe he will help you."

Pratigya - "I tried that earlier Arushi, and you know what happened."

Arushi - "That man was a pig. Not all men will be the same Pratigya. And remember we need this job and you especially to support yourself. Think for yourself Pratigya, this job will help you to be free a little longer. You will be able to get out of the mess and go to US like you wished. This is your only hope. You do know how difficult it is to get a job these days. We got lucky to get into such big company."

Arushi's words inflicted sense into Pratigya. She had to support herself and fly away from the country. It's the only way she could get rid of her past. Pratigya nodded and both ladies went back to join the group.

Krishna on the other hand summoned his manager.

Krishna - "Where is the list of the interns?" he shouted at his manager. His manager silently handed him the paper.

Krishna - "Throw them all out. I don't want them in my office" he ordered.

Manager - "Sir, we signed a contract with the college. There are students who got jobs in other companies but joined us due to the contract. We will be at loss. We get most of our skilled professional employees from this college."

Krishna - "I don't care. Kick them out now." He shouted back.

Krishna couldn't see her every day too. He no longer likes her or thinks she is innocent. In her name, he is kicking all of them out.

Manager - "Sir, we need Adarsh Sir's initials also to cancel this contract."

Krishna bit his teeth in frustration. Krishna threw the papers on the floor.

Krishna - "Get out. And don't let any intern come into my sight" he shouted at his manager.

Poor manager exited silently and addressed the interns.

Manager - "You're work will start from today and make sure you don't come across Mr. Krishna in the office anytime during your internship. My assistant will explain you the further details on the remaining. "

The assistant continued but Pratigya paid no heed. Did he see her? Are this rules and restrictions being imposed due to her? Did he find out about her? DOES HE HATE HER? The very thought brought tears to her eyes. Pratigya couldn't concentrate any more. She left to the washroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror.

Pratigya - "The more I try to ignore, the more pain you're causing me. How can I open my heart and let feeling flourish for you? I will be broken if you even throw a glance of disgust at me. I can't take your hatred Krishna. You are influencing me and not getting out of my thoughts. But i can't be any close to you. Only i understand the trauma i am going through where i like you and can't even let that feeling bud."

Pratigya cried uncontrollably and wished - "I WISH I WERE NOT ME"

Edited by Suhana6 - 8 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome suhana 😊 we all r crazy for kriya ...I read all chapters and its really awesum story so both have a past..bt what is the profession of KST..and waiting for next update to know abt pratigya.
garderncity thumbnail
Nice FF, plz continue with it
I like to read anything n every tng abt krishna❀️
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum we all love kriya here. I read all parts it's very interesting to see where this dark ff and their love story begins.
I look forward to next update πŸ˜‰
Suhana6 thumbnail
Hello Folks. I can't believe this, there are new readers and comments every day. Also there are so many silent readers. I wish they also could comment. I would feel more happy. 

And to those who are reading this FF and Commenting - πŸ€—. Part 4 is up and from here on it will be Krishna and Pratigya only. This part has Pratigya's dark side revealed. Hope you will accept her the way she is. 

Part 4

Krishna was in his meeting patiently listening on how his money was invested in various sectors of his company. Being a CEO of the company, he had to attend all those meetings even if he wasn't interested in any of them. He let a breath of boredom and expressed no interest while the presenter continued. Through the glass window he glanced and caught a glimpse of Pratigya. She was playing with her ID, while having a chat with her friend. He continued to look at her. She kept moving her hands in the air explaining something to her friend. Suddenly she stopped and looked in the direction of Krishna. She smiled and continued to talk to her friend. Krishna hardly reacted. Pratigya looked back again and adjusted her hair and smiled again. Krishna wasn't able to believe his eyes. Why would someone smile at someone whom they hate in the first place? Reality stuck him when he remembered only he can see her through the window but she can't as it's a tinted window. Krishna ignored her chat and continued to stare at her. She had something in her that attracted him badly and in spite of knowing that she hated him, he cared to look at her. Krishna was sure that he liked her, but her rejection and hatred caused him pain. He wouldn't say this to himself but his heart knew this. But his brain told him the opposite, that no one rejects Krishna Singh.

Krishna unknowingly smiled at her childish expressions while explaining to Arushi. His smile faded in a second when one of the fellow interns bought lunch for both the ladies and sat down besides Pratigya. Krishna watched them closely. While having the lunch he tried to feed her a spoon. Pratigya happily accepted and ate down. She seemed happy with him. Krishna's anger slowly started to rise up. He held the glass of water on the table hard, breaking it in his hand.

Pratigya unaware of all these incidents, continued working while she heard someone whisper, Person 1 - "It seems our boss got injured while he is in the meeting"

Person 2 - "How did this happen?"

Person 1 - "He was in the meeting and while having water, the glass broke in his hands. He had his hand bandaged it seems."

Pratigya got concerned. She looked at his cabin and wished he was doing better. Everyone called it a day and left the office but Pratigya kept working. She looked at Krishna's cabin from her desk. She didn't dare to go and face him. She wished to go check on him but couldn't gather enough guts to do so.

Pratigya - "Let me at least watch him from outside and make sure he is fine." She thought to herself.

Pratigya slowly walked towards his cabin with a file in her hand. She looked through the glass on his door but there was no one inside.

Pratigya - "He must have left already."

Pratigya went to the restroom before she left the office. The watchman thinking that there is no one in the office locked the doors.

Watchman - "Sir, its weekend, I am going out of town, here are the keys" and handed the keys to the manager.

Manager - "Yeah, am going to my wife's place this weekend too. Have a good one"

Pratigya returned found herself locked inside. How would she get out from there? She tried calling her friend, but tough luck, her phone battery was dead and she didn't have a charger.

Pratigya - "Think Pratigya. Phone is dead and no charger. Calling Arushi or anyone is impossible. Office phone works internal only. Can't access any other website other than office related on computer, so no communication outside."

She sat down in her chair exhausted.

Pratigya - "I have no way to leave the office till Monday. What will I do here? I will starve by then. I wish someone to come to work on weekends."

While Pratigya was in her thoughts she suddenly heard someone walk through the doors. She got scared and hid behind the desk. To her surprise it was Krishna. Krishna walked and tried to open the door.

Krishna - "What the hell? Who locked this door with me inside?"

Krishna pulled his phone out of his pocket and his slim IPhone 6 slide down and broke into two pieces.

Krishna - "Crap. What a perfect timing."

Pratigya watched him and didn't dare to move an inch and grab his attention. Krishna walked past her desk without noticing her. Observing him go to his cabin, Pratigya slowing came out from her hiding place and cursed herself for being at for so late.

Pratigya - "I will go hide the ladies bathroom, so no one will be able to find me till Monday."

Pratigya hurried and before she could open the door,

Krishna - "Who is that?"

Pratigya froze like a statue. She turned around and revealed herself to him. Krishna looked at her surprised.

Krishna - "What are you doing here?"

Pratigya - "I was working late and someone locked the door from outside."

Krishna - "Come with me" he ordered.

Pratigya without a word followed him into his cabin. She never entered his cabin before. It was huge and more like a living room than an office cabin. It had a book shelf on one side and his desk facing the big mirror opening up the evening sky. There was a mini lounge where he might be meeting his guests.

Krishna - "I have sent a message on pager. Someone will be here soon."

Pratigya - "OK."

Krishna - "You can rest here until they come." He said expressionless.

Pratigya felt a little weird and uncomfortable. "I will wait at my desk. Thank you."

Krishna - "Get out then what are you doing here?" he shouted.

Pratigya looked at him puzzled and stepped out teary eyed. Pratigya went to her desk and sobbed. She fell asleep in her chair.

Krishna came out of his cabin and watched her sleep again. This time her eyes were swollen and her cheeks red. Krishna bent forward and cupped her face partly in his hand. He slowly came near her and examined her pinkish red lips. He gently pulled the chair near him. He took his time admiring her pretty and innocent face. He came closer and planted a sweet kiss on her rosy red cheeks. Pratigya woke up and couldn't believe what he just did. She blushed and couldn't look back to him. He took her hand in his and helped her stand. He pulled her against her holding her waist. He ran his fingers down her cheek and kissed her jaw. She felt a chill run down her spine. He pulled her harder against his chest and tightened his hold on her waist. She allowed him to embrace her. Then she saw her uncle coming from behind.

Uncle - "Are you done, shall we go and get the business started?"

Pratigya stared in horror. She saw that Krishna is not there with her anymore. Uncle held her wrist and started to drag her to the creepy place she hated all her life. There were woman dancing while disgusting men threw money at them.

Uncle - "This is your life. You have time only till you graduate. Once you're done, you will gone to some Arab country and entertain men there. That is why you're funded to study so that you can understand them and cater their needs. Get that straight."

He started to laugh aloud and Pratigya started to cry uncontrollably.

Krishna - "Pratigya, wake up. You're having a dream. It's just a dream. Wake up."

Pratigya opened her eyes filled with tears and looked around. She was in her chair and Krishna was in front of her. It was her reality that she just dreamt. She was still sobbing and in no time hugged him and cried badly.

Pratigya - "I don't want to go anywhere. I won't go. I would rather die."

Krishna couldn't understand her outburst but he knew she needed some comfort.

Krishna - "Pratigya, you're fine. If you don't want to then we won't go anywhere. If you want to stay here, then we will stay here only." he tried to calm her down.

Pratigya - "I hate you Krishna." She cried.

Krishna couldn't understand her kind actions and her opposite words.

Pratigya - "I hate you for being nice to me and comforting me enough. I can't be your friend at least. I don't deserve to. Your disgust will kill me."

Krishna - "What are you talking Pratigya? I hardly understand."

Pratigya didn't answer, she stay still in his arms facing him away. Krishna pulled her facing him and found she had a panic attack again. He carried her in his arms and rested her in his couch.

Krishna - "Wake up Pratigya. Anything that is troubling you will face my enmity."

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. He held her hand in his and sat beside her.

Krishna - "Open your eyes and look at me Pratigya. Wake up"

Krishna looked at her worried and wished she woke and told him, she didn't hate him

Edited by Suhana6 - 8 years ago
Suhana6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

welcome suhana 😊 we all r crazy for kriya ...I read all chapters and its really awesum story so both have a past..bt what is the profession of KST..and waiting for next update to know abt pratigya.

Thank you Renu😊. I guess i answered what Krishna does in Part 4. I will try updating at least one part everyday. Thanks a ton for reading and Commenting. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—