Pratigya
Pratigya

Destined Together - Part 11 on Page 10

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Hi folks,Smile

I was in Love with Pratigya serial and crazy about Krishna. I was watching all the episodes of Pratigya on you tube and couldn't resist to write a FF.  This FF is a dark and intense love story of two people who met accidentally to fall in loveHeartforever amidst cruel circumstances. Hope you will like it.Thumbs Up

Krishna Singh

A business man as known by the world, but he has a dark side which has shattered him and made a heartless and ruthless killer. He only cares for himself and his activities are all scheduled. He hates skipping his routines.

Pratigya Saxsena

An easy going girl who survived but has lost her family in an accident and has moved on to live each day with a new hope and energy. 

Edited by Suhana6 - 21 May 2015 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Part 1

It all started after one of his busy day at work. He stepped out of a huge building and walked down to his car. His driver had the door opened for him. The car took off to its destination. He was in his black tuxedo chewing a gum in his car waiting for the signal to go green. He looked around the streets and could see the same old things happening: People crossing streets hurriedly to reach the other end in time and cars around his with people eager to get back home. His thoughts revolved around many things. His life was so much pre-defined. His studies, college, interests, work, food, parties, friends, relations, holidays, work outs and everything was defined and had a schedule which he couldn't miss. The rules in his life were more than the wishes and dreams he had. Taking a deep breath Krishna rested back and closed his eyes. All that he could see was black. The only relief he had was when he spoke to himself. Even that day he wished for something he didn't expect would come true - I WISH I WERE NOT ME

He was disturbed from his thoughts by some screams. He looked around and saw there was a commotion. His driver started to pull back the car from the line and take another route.

Krishna - 'What happened?'

Driver - 'Not sure sir. This could be for you.'

Krishna - 'Pull the car aside.'

Driver - 'Sir, this is dangerous.'

Krishna's silence and dreadful glance had answered the driver's concern. He quickly pulled the car aside and let his master do his willful. Krishna stepped out and scanned the area around. He paced down the road and turned streets. He stopped a man running against his direction.

Krishna - 'What happened?'

Man - 'A maniac has shot down some teenagers and is out with a gun on the streets.'

The man continued to run to safety. Krishna looked into the direction of the commotion furiously. He reached a mall where there was no sign of anyone. He saw stains of blood near a water fountain. He walked round and saw a girl lying in a pool of blood. She was already dead. He looked at the mall and saw a dark figure standing and looking at him from the top floor through the window. Krishna returned back a stern look. The dark figure stepped back and wasn't seen. A couple of cars raced and parked behind Krishna. Strongly built men with latest weapons of defense surrounded him. Krishna signaled one of his men with his eyeballs on the presence of a man in the mall.

Krishna - 'Get him to me alive.'

Silence was as if scared to make any noise. The wind blew through the buildings lifeless. Krishna leaned back to his car's bonnet and lit his cigar. He could listen to some furniture breaking in a distance. His men were all alert and the men inside the mall have already started their task. He walked around the car and surveyed the area. There was a restaurant on the other side of the road and a bunch of flower shops adjacent to it. He was about to turn around when something caught his attention. He kept looking in the direction of the flower shop. There was a window which caught the reflection of someone holding a bag to her shoulder and hiding near a pole with her face hid behind. She wore a floral skirt with a dark color blouse. The reflection almost was covered up in the background for she looked as floral as the shop in her attire.  He turned around and looked in her direction. She silently tucked herself between a big large basement poles which had a wall behind it covering her completely. He dropped the Cigar and climbed the steps to her. He reached her hideout and saw her sitting in that narrow space with her legs folded and face covered with a scarf and trembling badly. He silently bent down and slowly pulled the scarf off her face. She jerked and started to say her prayers with her hands folded. Her beautiful white colored skin turned red out of fear. She closed her eyes tighter and tighter waiting for her worst. Her naturally pink lips muttered something slowly which he hardly cared to listen to. She grabbed her bag and held it to her chest hard waiting for her worst nightmare to come true. He kind of got lost in her and couldn't stop staring at her. Her shiver loosened a strand of her hair and interrupted Krishna in capturing her innocent face. He involuntarily slide the strand back and tucked it behind her ear. She stared at the man in front of her with her eyes wide open in fear.

His touch scared her more. She frantically shivered and didn't dare to blink. His gaze didn't seem to deviate from her. He held her hand and pulled her tight making her stand on her feet. She was inches away from him and her bag the only barrier between them. He looked down at her ID card swinging to her blouse. He saw her name on it - PRATIGYA. Pratigya continued to look at him in horror. He seemed to ignore her expressions and tremor. Krishna stood staring deep down into her eyes and her worry didn't interrupt him. Suddenly there was a bullet shot hear and Pratigya jerked in trepidation. Krishna turned around holding her hand and walked towards his car. Pratigya's color started to turn pale as she had no clue what was happening. She dared not revolt him and free her hand from his grab. She silently followed him and sat in the car. He quickly shut the door and signaled his men to finish the job assigned to them. He drove off from there.

Krishna occasionally looked back at her weeping with her eyes stuck on the road ahead. Once away from danger, Krishna stopped the car and looked at her. Pratigya looked like she accepted that something very bad is coming and she was prepared for it. She looked at him teary eyed. Her tears caused uneasiness to him. He put forward his hand partly cupping her cheek. With deep concern he wiped away the tear rolling down her cheek. Pratigya was in confusion; who is this man? Is he not the one who murdered the people outside the mall? If it's not him why did he bring me here to some strange unknown place? Hasn't she seen enough of trauma for the day?

Pratigya's lines of worry on her forehead faded away slowly. He held back and started the car again. Pratigya was not able to utter a word. She kept looking while darkness crawled on and she fainted in no time. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garderncitysaurabh.dubey45swethasharanKhushi96manisshaRenu111rekrndhakarn

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Let me know how it was... Based on the comments i will decide to continue or not  

Part 1   -   Page 1
Part 2   -   Page 2
Part 3   -   Page 2
Part 4   -   Page 3
Part 5   -   Page 4
Part 6   -   Page 6
Part 7   -   Page 6
Part 8   -   Page 8
Part 9   -   Page 8
Part 10 -   Page 9
Part 11 -   Page 10

Edited by Suhana6 - 21 May 2015 at 12:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garderncitymanissharekrndhakarn

swethasharan Groupbie
swethasharan
swethasharan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Hi Smile
A big Hug4 u for writing FF...
It good that girls r still crazy for krishhhEmbarrassed Embarrassed
Even I'm crazy abt krishna n killer smile, angry looks Day DreamingDay Dreaming
..so Im watching serial again .
plz continue with ur FFThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6manissharekrn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hey welcome to MKAP forum dear ... And most importantly welcome to KriYa land ...

The FF is intriguing n interesting ... do continue ...want to know more about K n P  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6manisshaRenu111rekrn

manissha Goldie
manissha
manissha

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hey welcome to the forum. Nice one, please continue. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6rekrn

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasharan

Hi Smile
A big Hug4 u for writing FF...
It good that girls r still crazy for krishhhEmbarrassed Embarrassed
Even I'm crazy abt krishna n killer smile, angry looks Day DreamingDay Dreaming
..so Im watching serial again .
plz continue with ur FFThumbs Up

I can't Tell how crazy i am about Krish even after being 3 years happily married. My husband thinks i am crazy to be a fan for Krishna.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasharanrekrn

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Hey welcome to MKAP forum dear ... And most importantly welcome to KriYa land ...

The FF is intriguing n interesting ... do continue ...want to know more about K n P  

Thanks DEAR. I am glad about the reply and happy that there is someone to read my work of imagination.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

Go to top