ishani announce she will get married to shikhar!! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
I don't mind Ishkar happening.. But RaRi... NO...  Let Ranveer regret for his mistake live in relation with DO... How can a man expect his wife to return when he is already living with another women.. 
yep and Ranveer should also move on with Shanaila then once Ri is out😃😃 If Ishaani is allowed to move on and be happy in life, why is Ranveer expected to hold onto his love till the day he dies😕 and yes Ranveer messed up a LOT by giving Ri and her child his name, but he hasn't done so LEGALLY which Ishaani is edging towards now and forcing Ranveer to edge towards too... and LEGAL marriage makes a hell of a lot of difference.
I agree with you TL that planning a marriage & legally doing it is lot different but if Ish hadnt come back then Ra would have married Ri finally. So that in itself is a big reason for Ish to stay back as Ri is already pregnant. The only thing that can justify Ish return now is Ri turning -ve. otherwise forget Ish even Ra cant leave Ri after promising to marry & sharing room with her.
NJ_fan if he hadn't married her in those 6 months when they were together i doubt he had the intention of ever getting married to her legally i mean... but on that note daily soaps are so convenient no.. RI is ever so conveniently turning negative so Ishaani can come back😛😆
Yes TL im wid u ishani shud marry shikar girish ramesh suresh and god knows whomever comes into her lyf and save her from a lil problem and she shud forget who ranveer is and what he had done for her...
And for ranveer ahhh its a big big big crime for him to help (from his pov)  anyone other than ishani if if needed he shud cling onto her even though she insults him talk crap about him and say him servant etc etc...
C if rari is crap then ishkar is also a big crap if ishani moves on then ranveer has every ri8 to move on and u hav to accept both...
Originally posted by KPLuvRadzz

Yes TL im wid u ishani shud marry shikar girish ramesh suresh and god knows whomever comes into her lyf and save her from a lil problem and she shud forget who ranveer is and what he had done for her...
And for ranveer ahhh its a big big big crime for him to help (from his pov)  anyone other than ishani if if needed he shud cling onto her even though she insults him talk crap about him and say him servant etc etc...
C if rari is crap then ishkar is also a big crap if ishani moves on then ranveer has every ri8 to move on and u hav to accept both...

ditto on this, if Ishaani has the right to move on Ranveer also has the right to move on.. and if people are okay with the former moving on, then they should also be okay with the latter moving on...
Guys am i the only one who has been able to see through the spoiler and ended up actually liking it because in the end it says that ranveer will announce that he will get married to ritika and in the process ishaani would get to know that ranveer is not married and get back to ranveer as well as end  our miseries. Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
I posted this on another thread too, I feel the main problem is that Smriti can't really express well. coz of her expressions only people hate her so much otherwise she is shown +ve so far. Her expressions are always very misleading, be it with Sherman or with RV. She just can't show +ve expressions even though her dialogues are +ve. Her eyes are very -ve. 
@TL: Exactly. Rv is giving fake hubby's name to ritika but isn't yet ready to give her r8 legally b/c he still thinks this r8 is only ishani's but after baa's advice ishani wl agree to give legal husband's r8 to shekhar to marriage. But she has also given barai barai batai that rv wl only b aashiqui for her. Then where is this aashiqui whenever new marriage's proposal wl b presented before her? Now if she leaves shekhar in alter n he becomes villain i won't b surprised b/c by accepting to marry him its increased shekhar's dream. Ishani is messing up everyone's life terribly by her tiny sized brain.
@bbishveer according to Reemz who watched a new OLV he says we'll get married AGAIN in front of Ishaani, not we'll get married so no Ishaani wont find out about it🥱🥱