Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -SaM...-

🤣
matsh here's what i commented above about the doobara term use..

Ok i just saw the few min of the first link...RV does say the doobara word...
and i btw understand why the dobaara word may have been used here bcz in the eyes of the Mehra's and world etc...Rari were married but since Ish was alive so that was null and void i suppose so hence this...but still though just a convinient way by the writers to keep the MU prolonged...

Cross posting -

I was expecting that Ri will turn negative soon, that will only save the show.. but it looks like this current track of triple wedding will go on for some more time..

TL - double marriage wala track ek baar ho gaya na.. to is liye ab triple marriage..

There is hardly any interest in seeing it though.. they might as well make it 4, even number with manas and parul...
illogical ki bhi had hai..
Plus the RV calling Ishani chatacterless track is coming.. I dont see Ri turning negative any time soon.. which is a shame since that would be the really interesting one..
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is all lead to IshVeer marriage again. The bride will get switched and Ishani will end up with Ranveer and Ritika with Shikhar ROLF...
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nebuna

Rv calls rithika to the centere stage and announces today being shubh muhurat he will announce that RarI will get married along with the other two couples and gives ishani a stern look ...

I never seen an obsessed character like RV he goes into other people's pooja and announces his marriage and kisses her hand ðŸ˜† ...Desperate time calls for desperate measure
Shikar congratulating in moving ahead

None of the marriages are happening or it is RV-ishani getting married

In the interview, Shakti says, he tells Shikhar that Ishani will be manhoos for him and "mein tumhe galat haton mein padne nahi doonga.." which means the characterless wala track is coming..
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How will he prove Ishani as characterless by hiring other guys to flirt with her?
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri D

for my RV:

White'tu Skin'nu Girl'lu Girl'lu
Girl'lu Heart'tu Black'ku
Eyes'su Eyes'su Meet'tu Meet'tu
My Future Dark'ku..

🤣🤣🤣🤣

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
MAth RV has literally lost his sanity ...

I feel somewhere he still knows that ishani loves him deep down his heart hence such drastic behavior from him ...

He wants that characterless girl not to save shikar s life
Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nebuna

MAth RV has literally lost his sanity ...

I feel somewhere he still knows that ishani loves him deep down his heart hence such drastic behavior from him ...

He wants that characterless girl not to save shikar s life

Let anyone else call Ishani characterless.. RV will go berserk😆😆
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Let anyone else call Ishani characterless.. RV will go berserk😆😆

beside Ri i guess bec pallu  i am dreading  the scenes where Rv will believe her ..n will let her mailgn Ishani ... 
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In another 18 min video, Ranveer is misleading byhis IV. When reporters asked him about his aashiqui he is saying thst he is totally hating Ishani now and cause shikhar is Ritikas friend so he telling all this to him, that ye ladki sirf paiso k liye shadi karti hai, and he dont want shikhars life to be spoiled.
Should we really believe this, thst from now Ranveer will only hate ishain, or Ishani se bachao sansthan kholne wala hai, were he will save each and everyone from ISHANI